• Published 1st Feb 2019
  • 703 Views, 33 Comments

Viva La Lunar - amf studios



An au that shows what the world would be like if luna didn't turn into nightmare moon.

  • ...
3
 33
 703

New Home

Chapter 10: New home.

Rainbow, Rarity, and Scootaloo had just gotten off the tram to access 1A. Scootaloo was still awe-struck, the planet was a beautiful sight from here, she even swore she saw the clouds in the shape of a unicorn’s (or maybe an alicorn’s) face, and the stars were clearer than ever.

“Wow, that was awesome!” Scootaloo said.

“Well that’s just the beginning, Your life is gonna be awesome from here on in!” Rainbow said.

“Yes, we‘ll show you home just after we pick up my little sister,” Rarity added, “She is about your age, in fact, you might need to share a room.”

“So wait, I have an aunt my age?” Scootaloo asked, “Well that’ll be a funny story!”

“Where has Sweetie belle been anyhow?” Dash asked.

“Sleepover at the Whooves’s,” Rarity replied.

Scootaloo watched the surroundings as they walked, Dome one looked a lot like the pictures of Manehatten she’d seen in magazines, just no large skyscrapers. The ponies they passed seemed nice enough, but a lot of them had a love for the color blue. They passed a large building that seemed to be a school of some kind.

“Wazzat?” She asked.
“Oh, that's Luna’s academy for gifted young ones, both Rainbow and I went there when we were your age, and Sweetie goes there now,” Rarity replied.

“Best school in the L.R,” Rainbow added.

“Hopefully we can get you enrolled before the end of the summer, makes things so much easier,” Rarity said. The three went up to a tan building with a holographic, envelope sign.

“Uh, This is a post office,” Scootaloo said.

“Yeah, but a friend of ours lives upstairs, it’s a common thing here, we live above rarity’s shop,” Rainbow replied gesturing the stairs on the side of the building. The three walked up to the door and Rarity rang the doorbell.

A few seconds later a grey pegasus with a blond mane, yellow eyes, and a bubble cutie mark opened the door.

“Oh, hi Rainbow, Rarity, and who’s this?” the mare asked.

“Hey, Derpy, this is Scootaloo, we just adopted her,” Rainbow said.

“Derpy?” Scootaloo asked.

“Ha hah, that was my high school nickname, Got it because of a little chemistry incident that had my eyes crossed for like three months!” Derpy said, “You can call me muffins if you want.”

“Ok muffins,” Scootaloo said.

“Muffins Darling, we’re just here to Fetch Sweetie, Our trip was cut a little short,” Rarity said.

“Oh, ok, Sweetie Belle, Your sister’s back early!” Muffins called.

“Ok, I’m coming!” a voice said in reply. Within a few seconds a white unicorn filly with a pink and purple mane, wearing a blue gaming headset(not that scootaloo knew what it was) with a pink music note. She was being followed by another unicorn filly that looked a lot like Muffins, likely her daughter.

“Me and Dinky were playing some PF2,” Sweetie Belle said, “see ya Saturday, Dinkie!”

“Bye, Sweetie Belle!” Dinky waved.

Sweetie belle left the apartment then noticed Scootaloo, “Um, Guys I think you’re being followed.”
“Oh, right, Sweetie this is Scootaloo, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle,” Rarity said.

sweetie blankly stared at her, “You adopted her?”

“How’d ya guess?” Rainbow asked.

“Games make you smart, but are you two really sure you can handel it?” Sweetie asked.

“We’ve been raising you just fine for the past 3 years,” Rainbow said.

“Point taken,” Sweetie said, “I take it we’ll be sharing a room?”

“Yes, we don’t really have any spares,” Rarity said, “I’ll be taking her to dome 5 for a little shopping trip tomorrow.”

“That’s cool I guess, Sleep over every night!” Sweetie belle said, “But the Y-box is mine.”

“What’s a Y-box?” Scootaloo asked.

Sweetie Belle was shocked for a moment, then put her hoof on Scoot’s shoulder, “We have much to discuss.”

Meanwhile in dome 8, in a secret testing room at the L.F.S., Luna was overseeing the testing of Project: Eclispe. With her was Doctor Whooves, a brown earth pony, with an hourglass cutie mark.

“The test are running as scheduled, your majesty,” he said in his British accent, “but at our current rate, we will miss our deadline.”

“Is there any way we can speed things up?” Luna asked.

“If we had a sample of Discord, like a peice of his statue, it would help our development for sure,” the doctor replied.

Luna nodded, then took out her phone, “Get me covert ops!”