• Published 11th Feb 2019
  • 1,606 Views, 76 Comments

Displaced, But Nothing Goes Right - BradyBunch



A Displaced story, but every cliche and step of the way goes wrong, and most of the time I die.

  • ...
23
 76
 1,606

If I Go To Equestria, But I Immediately Die

“Have a pleasant time in Equestria,” the old man said with a wide grin.

Yellow electricity leaped from the sword, curled up my arms, and sparked in my ears like a cracking whip, but I heard the word Equestria clearly.

You see, I forgot to tell you. I'm also a huge fan of My Little Pony. So I was pleasantly surprised when I heard the news. I loved Equestria and its inhabitants. They were some of my favorite characters in all of pop culture. Spending time with Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie for the rest of my life wouldn't be too bad. We'd have so much fun together, assuming we could figure out our differences.

I didn't have much time to comprehend it, however, because in the time frame of a fingersnap, I blacked out.


I awoke to the sound of roaring wind. I opened my eyes with strain, and tears leaked out and flew past my head. Beneath me was a minuscule version of the Castle of the Two Sisters, dilapidated and in ruin. The ground was getting larger by the second.

I was falling.

I screamed and flailed my arms helplessly. The ground was only five hundred feet below me when I understood my situation. I wouldn't survive it.

I hit the flagstones of a castle battlement on my spine, and pain blinded my senses. I bounced off it and plummeted even more before smacking my skull into a staircase. I bounced step after step like a clown and hit the stone floor hard.

Then I died.

Author's Note:

:pinkiecrazy: