• Published 31st Jan 2019
  • 401 Views, 6 Comments

When The Zombies Came - MyLittleBronyDude



Ponyville was having a perfectly normal day until they came. Ponyville will never be the same again.

  • ...
 6
 401

Chapter 3

“Okay girls, Canterlot has fallen and we need to defend Ponyville. Applejack, evacuate the other ponies. Send them to Mount Equis with the Hippogriffs.” Applejack nodded and galloped out the door.

“Rarity, start making camouflage suits for us. Make sure you have all of our measurements, including Wild Ace’s , Sugardash’s and Jade Vision’s. Got it?”

Rarity giggled. ”Oh, darling. Did you really think that I didn’t already have every single present pony’s measurements?” With that, she galloped towards her boutique.

“Fluttershy, get the animals out of the forest and help them evacuate to Mount Equis too. Alright?”

She nodded and whispered “Okay Twilight, I will get on it.” With that she trotted out the door to her house.

“The rest of you, prepare the town to block off the zombies. We will defend this town!” Everyone cheered and stormed out the door. This was going to be the fight of our lives.

Comments ( 2 )

Why Cancelled I can see this story going some where? it was very interesting.

9557062
I really just hit a huge roadblock on it. I might put it back on hiatus if I feel like it soon.

Login or register to comment