• Published 5th Feb 2019
  • 3,306 Views, 30 Comments

Filling Out His Armor - ReconNow



Twilight explores her brother's new, familar fetish

  • ...
20
 30
 3,306

Filling Out His Armor

Filling Out His Armor


This was not how Twilight thought her day was going to end up.

With a complete encyclopaedia of books and a cup of Latin tea, she had her whole afternoon planned out. No work, no magical monster of the month to bother the town, Spike had gone off to help Rarity with her new plus size clothing line - S’equal Plus. She didn’t understand what it meant, but who cares.
The whole castle to herself, what a treat! An opportunity like this hadn’t been shown since her coronation. After all of these months, things were finally going to be peaceful... Until she got the letter from Shining Armor.


The room was an absolute mess: Wrappers and plates were scattered all over the bed, crumbs were all over both of their faces, and a loud gurgling sound filled the room. Twilight, however, didn’t mind. Odd, since she usually would spend hours trying to clean the room up until it looked brand new and clean both of her and Shining’s faces, but it didn’t matter right now. She had a dream to fulfil.
"Still want some more, Shiny?~”
Her hoof landed and started rubbing on the whale of a stomach in front of her. Nearly the size of the bed, looking full up to its potential, that fat stomach was part of a mega obese stallion.
A stallion who took control of the Royal Guard, the army who protected their princesses, that stallion who happened to be the big brother to a national hero of Equestria! A stallion who... always wanted to be more than a big brother... He wanted to be HUGE.
“Y-yes, Twily.”


When she first read that letter, she couldn’t even believe it was real. Maybe it wasn’t real, maybe Discord was playing one of his weird practical jokes on her, maybe she was dreaming right now. But reading and studying it over multiple times, a sudden realisation hit her quick.
“I-it is real.”
Shining Armor... wanted to be fed by her and get huge.

Twilight took another sip of her Latin tea and thought about the situation once again... Shining Armor, her big brother, captain of the Royal Guard, and the fittest stallion in Canterlot wanted to get fed by her... Until he was massively obese...
Yep, makes a lot of sense, clear as daylight...

WHAT!?”

Twilight screamed, thinking over the situation again. But, she wasn’t screaming because she thought it was disgusting, on the contrary. Twilight had... “Experience” with fattening up stallions.

Ever since her fillyhood, she had been infatuated by big and round stallions. Her earliest memory of this fetish sprinkling into her head was when her father, Night Light, had returned with her mother after visiting a barbecue joint for a date.

She remembered it so vividly - the way Night Light groaned and moaned as he sat on the couch, his stomach almost seeming to extend out to her hoof as she touched his food-packed gut, the way he stuttered out.
“D-don’t mind this belly, Twilight. Daddy just... URP!” He had blushed hard, nearly leaving a mark.
“Daddy just went... A little overboard with his dinner.”, and how her mother treated his stomach ache.
“Come on, Nighty. Surely you can eat at least... One more chicken wing from the fridge~”
That late-night groaning and expanding let out a new side for Twilight, one where... she wanted to be in her mother’s hoofs. She wanted to watch a stallion ruin his perfect musculature, she wanted to see him reach his limit, moans and groans coming from him about how he’s had enough and he might burst, and she wanted to whisper in his ear...
“Come on, sweetheart. You must have more~”


Over the next decade, Twilight’s love and obsession with fat colts only grew larger. Yes, that pun was on purpose, and yes Twilight had thought of that multiple times. While still living in Canterlot, she occasionally spotted stallions stuffing their faces at Donut Joe’s place and imagined that their greediness got the better of their gut...
Even when living in Ponyville, those feelings never faded. She couldn’t count how many times she fantasized about Mr Cake, overindulging in sweets and cakes, reaching the same weight as his wife, or Big Macintosh living up to his name in weight alone.

She even once imagined Spike, of all dragons, getting a little chubbier than he was already.
On second thought, he would like that body more than she would, just laying around the castle, stuffing his face with food, until the eventual belly rub session.
Might need to remember that when he gets back.
She made a mental note of that and slotted it in her other notes.


“Ughh, Twilight?”
A groan kicked her out to reality as she returned to the situation at hoof.
“Sorry, just... Thinking. Anyway, are you full yet?~”
Shining nods slowly, the newly obtained fat from his face shaking along.
“Good, that means I can move onto the best part~”
Both of her hooves move onto his groaning belly and start moving up and down, up and down.
“Isn’t this so embarrassing, big piggy?~”
She seductively whispered,
“You used to be the fittest stallion I knew, everypony would stare and wish that THEY were as strong like you... Not anymore~”
The groaning screams of fullness began to quiet down as well as Shining’s moans, as the moon shone through the window.
“Well, look at the time. Time for me to return home.”
She stepped off his stomach bed and flapped her wings.
“I had a really good time today, big brother~”
Shining just groaned and moaned as he sunk into the bed.
“M-me, t-too.”


His lifelong wish had been fulfilled, he was now the biggest stallion in Equestria! All thanks to his heroic sister: All this time he had known Twilight was interested in fat stallions, ever since he spied on her rubbing their father’s large gut at home that fateful night. He had planned that Twilight would help him get huge for years, and now... It worked.

As Twilight and Shining both sat in their beds, ready for sleep, they both thought about their feeding that night. They both hoped that it wouldn’t be the last time. Shining smiled as he fell into sleep, thinking of one thing before slumber.
Cadence is going to love the new me~"
Twilight also smiled as she fell into a slumber, thinking of also one thing.
How would Spike look with some extra weight?~

Author's Note:

Yo, this is my first fetish story that I bothered to complete.
Comment down what you think and any mistakes I made

Comments ( 30 )
Comment posted by Harmony Pie deleted Feb 5th, 2019
Comment posted by LunaFan183 deleted Feb 5th, 2019
Comment posted by Sigmacipher deleted Feb 5th, 2019
Comment posted by LunaFan183 deleted Feb 5th, 2019
Comment posted by Starlight Nova deleted Feb 5th, 2019
Comment posted by Harmony Pie deleted Feb 5th, 2019
Comment posted by soulbeatz deleted Feb 5th, 2019

I just want to clarify that in this story, Twilight does NOT want to fuck her brother. I know, surprising.

She even once imagined Spike, of all dragons, getting a little chubbier than he was already.
On second thought, he would actually like that body more than she would, just laying around the castle, stuffing his face with food, until the eventual belly rub session.
Might need to remember that when he gets back.” She made a mental note of that and slotted it in her other notes.

Twilight also smiled as she fell into slumber, thinking of also one thing.
How would Spike look with some extra weight?~

Sequel? :rainbowhuh: :twilightsmile:

Hey, this is really good! It's not often we get more fat stallion content. Ignore the downvotes and the idiots in the comments section, this site is populated by 12 year olds who don't understand the concept of "Don't like, don't look." This is a fine little story.

9441270
You bet! Also I can't believe a famous fetish writer like you would like some random dude's fetish story

9441282
Thank you! That makes me feel a little better!

9441283 Good! We need more weight gain stories involving Spike and the other side characters.

Also I can't believe a famous fetish writer like you would like some random dude's fetish story

"Famous?" :rainbowhuh: :rainbowlaugh:

9441282 Too right. I can't tell you how often I've come across a padded pony story that had more downvotes than upvotes all because said story involved ponies in diapers. What I especially hate are people who downvotes a story yet don't bother to explain why, or complain about a story but given no constructive criticism for how the author could improve it. Complaints about a story are based on nothing more than what the story involves (such as diapers), often without said person having actually read said story.

Depraved, taboo, and all-around degeneracy.

I love it. ❤️

9441282
I mean I don’t think that’s necessarily a good response. IF someone reads it and doesn’t like it and dislikes it and leaves I don’t think you could consider them “Idiots” over their preference of fetishes.

I just think it’s well childish to call someone an idiot over a preference they didn’t like after reading.

9441423
Holy fucking shit! The guy who got me into fatty Shining Armor loves my story!
I must be dead :raritydespair:

9441352

We need more weight gain stories involving Spike and the other side characters.

Don't worry. I've already got plans for a story about one never used side character...
Here's a hint... He's voiced by the King of cellulite~

A little short but still a fun read, keep it up.

9441598
You shouldn't downvote a story just because you don't like the fetishes involved. Thumbs up and down are supposed to reflect a story's actual quality. If you read the story and hate it, hit thumbs down. If fat guys doesn't give you a boner, move on. It's that simple.

9442547
You should downvote the book because you don’t like it, isn’t that the purpose of the vote and downvote button? To show how people like and dislike the content? Regardless of why they like it or not they can just disable the downvotes or comments.

But saying “don’t like don’t watch” seems to try to filter out the negative reviews. Which shouldn’t happen. They don’t have certain fetish filters on this place so regardless of people who don’t like this stuff will always see it in their face when the see new content posted. I make somewhat ok content and maybe it has a fetish, if I get a wave of dislikes because people dislike the fetish it’s not their fault or my fault it’s just their preference. But to call them idiots seems childish.

This is pretty good! I'm really digging it. Quite short and sweet, gets right into the fetish but has some back story. I'll be looking forwards to some more of your work.

This is the exact itch I've been needing to scratch. Thank you very much, and keep up the good work

Please write more like this.

PLEASE do a Spike one! This is so good and I'd love for her to go all mamma spoiling on him.

9475706
Don't worry... his time's coming~

9441235
Looking back I completely understand how people saw the incest between Twilight and Shining here, it literally has a scary amount of sexual tension, how the hell did I not notice?

11215160
2023 UPDATE:
Holy shit this is terrible.

Login or register to comment