• Published 28th Jan 2019
  • 1,703 Views, 11 Comments

Equestria Trainers' Society: The Natural Order - Linked_Chain



Understanding the nature of domination and submission are key to a harmonious life. The Society helps others understand this, whether they want to or not.

  • ...
14
 11
 1,703
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

I do wonder what happened to Cane Sugar, her fate after Carnelian's excommunication was left unanswered, did Copper become her new master or did she go to some other unnamed Member?

Why are the letters in the ()s both uppercase and lowercase?

10093488

If you're referring to the titles, I was trying to convey who was the Dom and sub for each chapter so the reader could know what the scene would be like, just in case they had certain sexual preferences and wanted to skip those scenes. Uppercase M = male dom, lowercase m = male sub, uppercase F = female dom, lowercase f = female submissive.

10093479

I was trying to imply that Copper got control of her, but I guess that wasn't clear. So yes, Copper becomes her master.

And then Celestia learns of their existence... and it goes about how one expects.

Keep forgetting that one of my works was used for this story as it's cover ^3^

Really, a pleasant surprise

I would very much like to see a short story of Cane being looked after by Copper after her ordeal. It would be so cute.

Login or register to comment