• Published 23rd Jan 2019
  • 2,639 Views, 68 Comments

Rainbow Dash and the Monster Horse Cock - MythrilMoth



Rainbow Dash grows a massive horse cock. It isn't nearly as awesome as you'd think.

  • ...
32
 68
 2,639
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

"Make mine tequila," Luna said, swallowing the rest of her coffee and setting Celestia's phone aside.

Oh boy.

"Wow, that was...the most bizarre and oddly moving motivational speech ever," Sunset said in an impressed tone.

Yeah that sounds about right.

"That or we're all a bunch of perverts," Pinkie Pie said.

Very likely.

"SCIENCE!!" Twilight bellowed again, breathing heavily. "Raw, naked SCIEEEEEEEEEEEEENCE!!" She dropped back into her seat, breathing heavily, her face flushed and her eyes glassy.

... You OK there, Twilight?

Sunset facepalmed. "I don't know, I don't wanna know, not my problem."

Fair.

...I honestly have no idea what to say about this...

Luna raised an eyebrow. "A horse wiener? Now that's dangerous!"

I have been waiting years for someone to make this reference.

Fluttershy's line at the end sums up my thought process after reading this!

9450941
I'm surprised it actually took this long!!

Zephyr Breeze cut a sneeze above the knees as he eased through the lees of Rainbow Dash's home.

Nice rhyming, but what is RD doing with lees in her home?

Zephyr Breeze cut a sneeze above the knees as he eased through the lees of Rainbow Dash's home.

Why do I get the feeling that this is how Zephyr's inner monologue always sounds?

Zephyr Breeze halted in his tracks. "Say what?"

Heh. It's like a dog catching a car. He has no idea what to do next.

"For best results, I need a genuine stimulus reaction! A live, fully biological male specimen!" Twilight countered.

And in the BCU, Twilight curses herself for not funding research into extradimensional markets without knowing why.

"I can't believe I'm seeing this," Windy said. "I can't believe I'm not stopping this!"

Porn logic is a cruel, perverse mistress.

Wow. Wow. I'm pretty sure my reaction to this chapter can best be summarized as :pinkiesick:. And I just had to read it. I can only imagine how many times you had to take a break to settle your stomach.

9451120

Wow. Wow. I'm pretty sure my reaction to this chapter can best be summarized as :pinkiesick:. And I just had to read it. I can only imagine how many times you had to take a break to settle your stomach.

Oh, I was laughing my ass off the whole time. Unfiltered raunch comedy is what I LIVE FOR! XD

Sci-Twi is taking complete advantage of this situation. Although why she wants to possibly have Zephyr’s baby, and why she’s trying to get Rainbow all impregnated as well... Wait, why am I thinking about this? I blame you, author.

"Apparently," Celestia said. "It seems she's somehow grown a giant magical horse wiener."

I wonder how Celestia was able to say that with a straight face?

"Yes. Yes it is." Celestia stood slowly. "I'm going to get some rum. Do you want some rum?"

:facehoof: Nevermind....

"Oh for goodness' sake," Fluttershy said, facepalming. "Just...ugh." She walked over to Zephyr and crouched down in front of him, jerking at the drawstring of his pants. "You all owe me for this," she said as she yanked her brother's pants and underwear down around his ankles.

"Fluttershy?! What are you—" Rainbow cried in alarm.

Fluttershy's pink tongue lashed out and slurped up Zephyr's dangling doodle, pulling it into her mouth.

Twilight's jaw dropped. "What in the world?!"

"Oooh, plot twist!" Pinkie said, grinning from ear to ear.

Both hands planted firmly on her brother's hips, Fluttershy emitted a litany of soft sucking, slurping sounds and quiet grunts as her buttery soft lips went to work on Zephyr's dick, which ever so slowly began to rise to mast, the seafoam-green shaft looking firmer and more girthy each time Fluttershy rocked back on her heels.

Sunset pinched the bridge of her nose. "Well, this is it," she muttered. "We've officially reached rock bottom."

"I can't believe I'm seeing this," Windy said. "I can't believe I'm not stopping this!"

"I think the cum stench in here is getting to all of us," Twilight said. "It's the only logical explanation."

Fluttershy's sucking grew more frantic, and Zephyr let out a loud hiss of pleasure.

"That or we're all a bunch of perverts," Pinkie Pie said.

Zephyr's rock hard mast popped out of Fluttershy's mouth with a wet sound, a trail of saliva connecting them.

Okay, I’m officially disgusted and turned on at the same time....

Good job.👍

"NO!" Twilight yelled raggedly, her eyes too bright behind her glasses, her face flushed. "COME INSIDE HER! GIVE HER EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT! BUST THAT NUT LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BUSTED IT BEFORE! FOR SCIENCE! "

:pinkiegasp: Not something I expected to hear out of Sci-Twi’s mouth.

"SCIENCE!!" Twilight bellowed again, breathing heavily. "Raw, naked SCIEEEEEEEEEEEEENCE!! " She dropped back into her seat, breathing heavily, her face flushed and her eyes glassy.

Oh my Celestia, Sci-Twi got off on that?!?!?!?! Well, it’s always the geeky ones that are the biggest freaks in the bedroom.

"Thank you," Twilight said. She grabbed Zephyr by the elbow. "Come on, Zephyr," she said. "I need to run a few extra tests...controls, baselines, variables, it's all sciencey stuff."

"Uhh, okay," Zephyr said slowly, blinking. "This, uhh...ain't gonna have needles is it? Cuz I'm not a fan of needles."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that," Twilight said feverishly. "You won't be the one getting penetrated..."

:pinkiesick: Sci-Twi, you could do SO MUCH better than Zephyr as your first time.

Fluttershy examined her half-empty bottle of orange juice. "Mrs. Whistles, do you have any vodka...?"

Fluttershy, we’re going to need ALL the various alcohols after that scene.

Now, if you will excuse me, I think I’m going to see if I can get drunk enough to forget this chapter.

Fluttershy examined her half-empty bottle of orange juice. "Mrs. Whistles, do you have any vodka...?"

That's the sanest question asked in this entire story. Sure, there's not a single sane being on sight there, but damn. Windy is the worst offender, I guess? I'm kinda both expecting and dreading her being the one to ride Rainbow, as this insanity develops.

Although I still believe it should be Sunset. FOR SCIENCE, SWEET SWEET SCIENCE!!! :pinkiecrazy:

Fluttershy examined her half-empty bottle of orange juice. "Mrs. Whistles, do you have any vodka...?

Screwdrivers, eh?

"Make mine tequila," Luna said, swallowing the rest of her coffee and setting Celestia's phone aside.

i’ll take a martini, Shaken, not stirred, ;)

"I have to," Twilight said. "It's part of the experiment. I need a visual record of the experiment so that I can collect any data I miss during the, ahem, direct observation."

she just fucking want something to mastabate to later with, xD

"NO!" Twilight yelled raggedly, her eyes too bright behind her glasses, her face flushed. "COME INSIDE HER! GIVE HER EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT! BUST THAT NUT LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BUSTED IT BEFORE! FOR SCIENCE!"

WHAT DA FUQ DID I JUST SAY?! XD

"SCIENCE!!" Twilight bellowed again, breathing heavily. "Raw, naked SCIEEEEEEEEEEEEENCE!!" She dropped back into her seat, breathing heavily, her face flushed and her eyes glassy.

RAW, NAKED, MASTABATEION MATERIAL!! xD, can you bring it anymore home? oh....

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that," Twilight said feverishly. "You won't be the one getting penetrated..."

you glorirus basterd, you actully could, xD

"Look, Zeph," Rainbow said, wedging herself up slightly in bed, "think about it for a minute. This is literally the only time you will ever be in a room with me naked. This is definitely the only time I'll ever even think about letting you touch me, let alone fuck me. In fact, I can personally guarantee that every day of your life from now on, if I lay eyes on you, I will punch you in the face on general principle. So if you know what's good for you, you'll man up, bring your dick over here, and do the thing."

need it clearer, Breeze?

9451149
that stuff is funny, xD

Well, I do like comedy in my porn...
This sure fits the bill.

I willingly chose to read this.

And now I'm out of Evan Williams.

Zephyr Breeze cut a sneeze above the knees as he eased through the lees of Rainbow Dash's home. Fluttershy wrinkled her nose; the breeze smelled of cheese and it made her wheeze. "Follow me upstairs, please," she said curtly.

Oh hahahaha, nice Breeze feze there, :p

Not sure i would call this porn. Good M rated comedy.


I do love Fluttershy in this, girl ain't bothered by things like siblings!

I just noticed this, and it proves that if there is a God, they are cruel.

Because we will never know the beautiful, farcial ending of this tale of a girl and her magical horse cock. We have been metaphysically blue balled, one and all.

Ithinkweallneedvodka afterthatfluttershy

This story was ok, I liked the future comedy more than anything the, but the bit with zephyr and fluttershy, no, just no

9647401
I think my brain is short-circuiting between "daFUQ did I JUST READ!?" and crying like Skippy did for Bambi's mom for our fallen comrade.

Login or register to comment