• Published 23rd Jan 2019
  • 600 Views, 3 Comments

A Walk in the Park - Hillbe



It's Hearts and Hooves Day and a lone dragon tries to read a book

  • ...
7
 3
 600

Sweating in the Park

Sweating in the Park

Yea, Sweating, standing here in the park and sweating in a fabulous tux made by my lovely Rarity who was just as sweaty as I am. Standing side by side and with the noon time sun we were sweating, I can understand a mare dewing in the heat but a dragon sweating? Must be more then just the sun.
Rarity looked really great except for her pooling sweat stains all over her new dress, running eye shadow and makeup smudges but her smile was radiant and her prancing on her tippy hooves was adorable. Just don't let her peek in a mirror!
Trust me It's a whine you'll never forget, I know first claw.

Opalescence and her brood stood tall like daisies in the wind, Dinky Stinky Ruby Gem Sapphire Bobbin Lacy Fang and Inky like Angel Bunny swayed in breeze caught up in the heat of the moment after all not having a fur coat was no option. My how the little fuzzy mutants have grown.

Words became whispers and the world came to a stop as Raritys magical grasp took hold of my ear fins and took my attention away from her and Opals brood and back to the ceremony at hoof or er claw.

A few more words under the sun and rivers of sweat my mind begins to wonder again, Wow she looked great her gown the veil she really looked like a million bits, I wonder how the honeymoon will go? Like this stupid sun broiling everypony and dragon invited to this shindig hot now hot later and sweat. I wonder who's going to catch the garter and bouquet and if it's true about the lucky tradition of whos "single life of a swinger comes to a grizzly grinding end" as Discord said. Even Big Mac still comes to out to our guys night out if Sugar Belle isn't too stingy with his schedule. I feel like time stands still as I feel Raritys magic once again pulls my attention to the near and now. She looks really swell, Like swell swell. So close I could reach out and smooch her, My claws act on their own as we draw closer muzzle to snout. She's always the first to kiss but this time I'll be the one getting off the first smooch, She's so close and like who's going to stop us? It's our time!


"You couldn't wait for the 'I do's' could you? As much as we worked to make this a special day, You two had to pull a wing boner of a move" Time was frozen by Discord who was dressed to the nines and he was looking rather peeved along with his fifty one and a half angry clones standing by tapping their hooves collectively in cadence. (Fifty one and a half? What's with the midget?) Rarity tittered "It's just so exciting seeing you both taking the leap into..."
"I'll have you know we didn't leap into this for your little show" Discord snarled "I'm doing it for her! Now please wait until after the reception before you two breed, And here she thought YOU were a "lady" traditions and all" He air quoted as the fifty one and a half Discords all unmatched overdressed and over the top cheered like a wild bunch at a Hoofball stadium event, flags refreshments and popcorn ejected all over the couple. "Now settle down and lets finish this, Fluttershy is waiting".

In a flash everything was back to "normal" the vows were read under the melting sun, Discord and Fluttershy dissolved into a kissing embrace like a sand castle at the beach they also dissolved down into the grass as the families gasped and the fifty one and a half Discords went wild yelling "Score!" "Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll" the midget Mini Me Discord grumbled "It's about time . . .Where's the reception? I'm hungry!"


The guests milled around looking for the reception entrance as Angel and Opal gathered their mutant fuzzies.
"Blap" a bouquet crashed into Rarity's muzzle and stuck like a slice of cheese "Blap" another "Blap" "Blap" "Blap" The fashion mare looked like one of Roses floral stalls in the market place before I could object "flip" Oh "flipflipflip flippity flipflipflip fliiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppp" garter bands from fifty Discords covered my view.
So much for the reception as we stood buried under our piles of floral trappings and mounds of lacy leggy lingerie.

An ivory mares eyes were half lidded with anger watching the little mini Discord strolling by with his fifth plate from the buffet line overflowing with goodies "We get the hint you little hooligan at least you can save a little refreshments for Spikey and I".
"Oh why don't you just eat the flowers, your dragon on the other paw is having his own issues".
Raritys eyes spoke volumes as she stared down at the Mini Discord with the fifty first garter wrapped around his head and a full plate of pasta with all the trimmings of the now dwindling buffet table.
"Maybe I'll accidently lose Captain Wus's character sheet?"
"Go ahead I've got copies galore"
"You know how dragons get when sneezing".
He flinched "You wouldn't dare"
"Ask Twilight about it".
He caved "Oh very well Fluttershy's wanting to keep things local anyways, You know how she worries about all her little furry friends".
With a snap of his mini talons we were sitting next to gushing fluttershy and her new husband at the biggest buffet table I've ever seen, my bowl full of my favorite munchies and Rarity with a plat full of ... Giant crabs?


Gee, What's she whining about now?