• Published 1st Feb 2019
  • 335 Views, 9 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Shadow Games - Cenkic



Based on the events of a Fallout Equestria RPG, our hero Amber tries to help the wasteland be a better place. Too bad her companions are not of the same mindset!

  • ...
1
 9
 335

Chapter 2: Stable 66 Blunder

“You are an idiot, Amber.” Gildann said.

“Maybe, but I’m alive,” I began as I tightened a fourth magical bandage on my body, covering the last of my injuries, “The poor fool who pulled the pin absorbed most of the blast anyway.” I gestured back down the hallway which was now a red mess that I’d rather not deal with.

“You nearly died saving somepony who was shooting you!” Gil yelled as he glared at the pony in question, with me standing between the two, “I had to shove three health potions down your throat just to get you conscious, and you look like some ghoul trying to hide their deformities with all of those bandages around you!”

“But I’m not dead thanks to you,” I put a hoof on his shoulder and offered a small smile, “I’m fine. Now, you and Crackerjack keep an eye out for any more surprises while we wait for the elevator. Pincer and I will have a chat with our new friend.” Gil grumbled under his breath, but nodded and walked off.

“Now, as for you-” I turned to the pony I had just saved, “I’m literally the only thing keeping you from a very grisly demise. You will answer my questions to the best of your ability, and if you behave, I guarantee your survival. Understand?”

He nodded hesitantly, eyeing Pincer who still had his weapon l pulled out. “Don’t worry ma’am, I’ll behave proper.”

“Don’t call me ma’am, the name is Amber.” I said, then took the time to look him over. His clothing were worn tatters barely holding together, and he had the beginning signs of malnutrition, and even by wasteland standards there was a bad smell coming from him, “What's your name?”

“Well, everypony calls me Bob.” He said with such honestly that it helped me resist the urge to facehoof.

I did raise an eyebrow in annoyance however, “That’s not any pony name I’ve ever heard.”

He took a deep breath, “It’s short for Bobbity Delicious Golden Appleci-”

“Stop!” I put my hoof on his snout. I looked into his eyes and got the feeling he was being serious, but I really didn’t have time for such nonsense and looked him over again. Through the tattered clothing, I could just barely make out a teacup cutie mark, “Your name is Teacup.”

“But my name is-”

“Teacup.” I stated, and for once was happy when I saw his title go from ‘Raider Pony?’ , to ‘Teacup’. He let out a little sigh of defeat and muttered something about his name, “Now, who is the raider boss and why are you here?”

“Steelhead? He’s from River Point, like most the ponies here. It's a small town near the northwest side of Manehattan. We-” He was interrupted by the ding of the elevator.

As the door opened, it revealed a large maintenance elevator that would be easily large enough to carry the entire group. We walked onto the elevator and began a slow descent downwards. Gil was still giving Teacup a death glare which was clearly making him uncomfortable.

“You were saying?” I asked.

He cleared his throat before continuing, “So, umm, our town had an underground well with untainted water. But something happened to it about a month ago and it suddenly dried up. We had enough caps to keep us going for a little while, but if something doesn’t change soon...”

“So you came to look for a water talisman?” Pincer asked, showing interest in the conversation now.

He nodded, “Just as we were starting to get desperate, Steelhead showed up with his goon squad and said he would find a new water source for us and make us stronger than before. Of course we had to make him leader.”

I resisted the urge to facehoof, “And you all just went with it?”

Teacup shrugged, “We have only a few days of water left and nopony was helping us. Plus he had a missile launcher, what else could we do?”

I had to admit, it would be hard to argue with a missile launcher. I had to wonder where a third-rate raider had even come across such a thing, “Ok good point, but how did you even know about the stable?” I asked, and he suddenly looked very nervous as he glanced at my companions. I gave him a flat look, “You were following us and getting ready to steal from us, weren't you?”

“Umm… sort of?” He answered softly, this time earning a glare from Crackerjack who hefted his grenade launcher at Teacup, “But not exactly! See, our towns always known about the stable here, but never had a way to get in. Steelhead said he had a way in, though he never said how. Maybe with that missile launcher?”

Crackerjack scoffed, “Not with that little toy! Could tell just from looking at it that clearly the idiot does not appreciate his explosives.” He shook his head in shame, “That launcher looked near ready to fall apart, and no missile from that would even scratch a stable door.”

“Kinda thought the same, otherwise stables would be easy to get into right? Anywho, Spotter saw you lot, and when he reported you had a pipbuck,” He pointed a hoof at my little mobile terminal, “And saw you were heading towards the stable, Steelhead figured he hit gold, so to speak.”

“Is it just me, or does this elevator ride seem to be really long?” Crackerjack suddenly asked.

I had to admit now that he had brought it up, it did feel like the elevator was taking longer than it should have. Just as I opened my mouth to say something, the elevator lurched and the door opened. We all drew our weapons and had them at the ready, Gil was making sure to keep Teacup in front of him so the unicorn couldn’t try anything without being seen.

When we didn’t get jumped right away, we cautiously exited the elevator. Before us stood the dessicated remains of over a dozen various robots, with several empty maintenance pods that had once held them. Between the horrific damage they had taken, the amount of disgusting, slimy, hoof-deep water on the floor, and the amount of rust on them, any sane pony would know it was doubtful anything useful could be salvaged.

Any caution I felt went to the wayside as I let out a squee and rushed forward. “Look, look, look, look! We are inside a large robot maintenance bay! I see robot parts everywhere! EEEEEEEEE-!”

“Amber!” Gil yelled at me.

I jumped several paces backward and haphazardly pulled out my shovel spear, “What?!”

“Gut the robots after we are finished.” The annoyance in his voice was apparent.

I gave him the most adorable puppy eyes look I could muster, “But… but…”

Pincer fluttered up close to me, “We should take care, repair pony. We have to help the other ponies first before we help the robots.”

I couldn’t deny his words and with gloomy reluctance, I put my tools away and joined the others. As we walked down the hall, I noted several smaller elevators that looked like they could reach various points of the stable. In fact, as I looked closer, I realized there were several differences with this level that I hadn’t noticed on previous levels. Besides the gutted robots, I was bumping into quite a few spent bullet casings, and there were faded plasma burns on the walls. However, there was one glaring thing I noticed above all else.

“There is only one pipe.” I stated.

The others looked at me with mild curiously, “What do you mean?” Gil asked, if only out of reflex.

“The entire stable had pipes all over the place,” I extended my hoof for effect, “But from what I can see, there is only one giant pipe here.” When the others gave me confused looks I sighed, “That is a huge problem for a place like. From what I can tell, this one pipe was supposed to deliver water all over the stable. If something were to happen to it, the entire stables water supply would suddenly be at risk and could-”

Crackerjack gave out a bored yawn, and a spurt of water suddenly shot from the pipe and beamed me in the face. While my mouth was still open. Whatever wonderful wasteland drinks and food I had endured up until that point all paled in comparison to what was suddenly assaulting my tongue. One hundred plus years of stewing salt water inside a rusted pipe filled with what Celestia could only guess at, mixed in with magical radiation created something that even the most diabolical of zebras couldn’t possibly conceive.

My body reacted immediately as I spat and heaved the horrific concoction out of my mouth, with a certainty my taste buds would never recover even as I sacrificed some of my own water reserves and even applied some radaway directly onto the affected spot. The others, even Teacup of all ponies laughed as I fought my futile battle.

“Repair pony, I think I found the talisman.” Pincer voice spoke over my coughing.

The others, especially Teacup, perked up as we looked at where Pincer was. Teacup reached it before the others and stared at it for a moment before looking back at me, “Umm, is it supposed to look like that?”

Forcing myself forward, I followed to where the others were and looked at what had caught their attention. Suddenly the foul taste in my mouth intensified as I was filled with disappointment. Normally, a pure azure jewel would glow bright and pure in the middle of a carefully crafted heart shaped charm with a gold splendor that would create the water of life. Or, if not creating it, it would take water from any source, even seawater, and purify it into proper drinking water. However, the bright jewel now reflected a murky green whose magical essence seeped out of a small crack like a poison mist. It's careful architecture was now twisted and a deep dark which occasionally spat out disgusting green water, and had an indent of a bullet in its casing, which most likely caused the damage in the first place.

“No,” I let out a deep breath before continuing, “This thing is beyond help Teacup.” I could see a defeated look in his eyes, and I placed a hoof on his shoulder, “But I won’t give up. I’ll find some way to help your village.”

“Why?” Gil asked in an annoyed tone, “What do you have to gain from it?”

“Not to sound ungrateful,” Teacup began, looking surprised and confused, “But I’m with the gryphon on this one. Why help us?”

“Because it’s the right thing to do. We help ponies in need, right repair pony?” Pincer looked at me with an approving smile.

I nodded, “Yes, that’s… that’s… what in Celestia is that?”

I lifted my hoof and pointed, and the others followed my gaze. Being pointed to by an invisible arrow from my pipbuck, a small stairway stood nearby, that had a metal door, but a see through window. Inside stood what only could be called a miracle of science. A massive computer screen with several other smaller ones connecting to it stood idle, completely untouched and uncorrupted by the passage of time, or damage from the stable. I wanted to sprint in there at top speed, but I controlled myself and began walking forward, only for a tug on my jumpsuit to stop me.

Turning, I found Pincer gesturing at the corrupted water talisman, “What do we do with it?”

“Leave it be for now. Dealing with a water talisman is tricky and careful business, even when it isn’t corrupted. That thing has all sorts of issues with it right now, and I don’t have the tools or protection to try and work with it in its current state.”

Crackerjack aimed his grenade launcher at it, “Could just blow it up.”

“NO!” I shouted louder than intended as I pushed his weapon away from it, “Doing something like that could release the poisonous magic that runs through it. We could be breathing poison gas, be flooded by radiated water, or-” I saw how bored he was looking at my explanation and I took a deep breath, “It would be bad, and you wouldn’t be able to blow things up anymore.”

“Ah.” He nodded and put his grenade launcher away.

Rolling my eyes, we walked into the room with the computer. Gil cautiously opened the door, and immediately my sense of smell was assaulted with a powerful cleaning solution. The others scrunched up their faces at the smell, but to me it was the closest thing to heaven I had smelled all day. In fact, I was starting to feel like I was home with the familiar cleaning agent. The feeling was compounded as we entered the room after Gil gave us the all clear. The steel floors had a nice reflective sheen to them, and fully working automated lights came on as we entered, with no signs of rust or mildew anywhere! It was incredible, nostalgic, welcome and-

“This is different,” Teacup said.

A wall suddenly opened nearby, and all of us whipped around with weapons pointed and ready. What awaited us looked like a child who tried to draw an octopus and somepony made it a reality. A white cylinder floated in front of us, with three spindly arms arms ending in different appendages, complete with three beady eyes that stared right at us. Surprisingly, no one fired at the machine as it floated to the entrance that we had come in from and began cleaning the water tracks that we were dragging in.

I stowed my weapon away and smiled, “Ah, a Mr Hoofy. Don’t worry boys, this thing isn’t a threat.”

“A what? Also, how do you know? I thought robots were about killing ponies.” Teacup gave me a quizzical look.

I turned to him, happy to have somepony actually interested in something besides blowing things up or bottle caps. “It's not a threat because it didn’t instantly attack us, as for what it is, it’s a Mr Hoofy. They are all-purpose civilian bots meant for a variety of jobs, from cleaning, organizing, managing, even medical. It has lesser armor and weapons than its military counterpart, though it-”

I was interrupted by the computer screen as something attempted to form on the screen, but it was like a moving puzzle that couldn’t quite find its pieces to make itself whole, so remained a grainy, distorted mess. Somepony was also attempting to talk through the speaker, but it was akin to trying to understand a foal. As I looked closer, I saw that a panel had been pulled out, with several wires laying loose. My pipbuck arrow had that particular area highlighted, and ’Find the File’, complete with a list of other steps that I had been ignoring as it auto-updated, was replaced with ’Fix Computer’. I began pulling out my tools.

“What are you doing?” Gil asked as he kept his eye on the robot.

“Our payday is in this computer, so I am going to fix it.” I said, not bothering to mention that my PipBuck was the one that made the suggestion.

“Have you considered that might be a bad idea?” Crackerjack asked as he purposely threw gunk around the room, forcing the robot to continue cleaning beyond the initial mess we made.

My thought processes came to a screeching halt as I turned around and looked at the explosive trigger happy maniac with a flabbergasted expression. Even Gil and Pincer had looks of genuine astonishment.

“What? Why would it be a bad idea?” Teacup asked over our astonishment.

“Well, didn’t that recorder thingy you listened to say something about this thing running the stable?” Crackerjack pointed his grenade launcher at my PipBuck to emphasize, causing me to have a momentary freak out, “So if you turn it on, things will probably go about as well as an apple without a pin.”

My flank stung at the reminder, “I really hate to say this, but he does have a point. We should be ready for anything.” I then looked over to the gryphon, “Gil, give Teacup his pistol.”

Now everypony gave me a surprised look, even the mentioned unicorn, “Amber, are you crazy?!”

“You know how dangerous these places can be Gil. If something bad does happen, any gun on our side is to our benefit.” I held up a hoof before he could argue, “Besides, right now I doubt Teacup would do something as stupid as threaten one of us. And if he does… deal with him however you like.”

He grumbled but held out the dinky pipe pistol we had recovered from the unicorn. Teacup hesitantly took it in his magic and joined the others, though Gil was still keeping him in sight. The gryphon wasn’t willing to take any chances, and I couldn’t blame him. At the moment though I couldn’t think of a way to help the situation, so I turned my focus to the task of repairing the computer.”

“So, new unicorn friend,” Pincer began, “Tell us more of your home, this ‘River Point Junction.’”

Teacup let out a nervous gulp, “What do you want to know exactly?”

-remove this panel to get to the damage...

Pincer let out a chuckle, “Fear not, we have no desire to harm your town. On the contrary, I am always interested to learn more about towns that are able to survive in this wretched wasteland.”

-replace these wires here...

“Wow. You are a rare lot aren't you?” I noted that Teacups tones softened at Pincers words, “Our town is centered around an old brewery at the edge of the riverfronts east portion of the island.”

“Wait. Your town makes beer?” Gil asked.

-bypass the damage to connect the monitor-

“Mead, actually. Made us popular in both good and bad measures, but we’ve held our own. But with no water, we can’t make our product and keep our village afloat.”

“Nopony offered to help?”

-why is there multiple bullet casings in here? Oh well, I’ll just reroute these-

“Arbu is our closest neighbor, and they aren't doing too well themselves with water as I hear. Though they never seem to go hungry for some reason..." He shrugged, "Anywho, only other town is Friendship City, but they can’t spare enough water for our people and product, so we’ve been in a dirty pickle.”

“Why would you want to be in a dirty pickle?” Pincer asked.

“And done!”

I smiled at my hoof work as the computer screen beamed to life. The cleaning bot froze in place, ending Crackerjacks glee of tormenting the poor thing. The screen fritzed for a few more moments before a pink pony with a dark pink poofy mane suddenly popped up. She was laying in a green field of grass, with a brilliant blue sky floating above her, the sun a happy little light bulb that had a few lazy clouds around it. It was an utterly beautiful sight, something I could only dream of except for one tiny detail. The pink pony was holding her head like dealing with a hangover.

“Ugh. I think I partied too hard, my head feels like it was used for pegasi dodge ball…” Her bright blue eyes opened and spotted us, and at once she jumped up with what had to be the biggest, and eeriest, smile I had ever seen, “Oh boy, new friends! I love finding new friends!”

“As do I!” Pincer said with a big smile as he walked up, “And I recognize you as well! The ever famous pony of parties, Pinkie Pie!”

“Yessirrighty! You win a prize, so let me just… hmmm. Well that’s odd, I seem to be disconnected from the stables systems, my internal sensors tell me things are a mess in here-” I glared at Crackerjack who just gave a proud smile, “And my internal clock isn’t working at all! I mean, I have apparently been asleep for over ninety years! What kind of nap did I-” She stopped talking and stood motionless for a moment.

The screen suddenly fritzed. The blue skies were replaced with dark stormy clouds that spewed lightning, the sun was now a menacing red moon that cast everything in a dull glow, revealing that the grass was seemingly burnt away, replaced by an all to familiar wasteland. Most disturbing of all though, was Pinkie Pie’s sudden transformation. Her mane and tail were suddenly straight flowing, her bright pink color had become a shade closer to dried blood, and her smile reminded me far too much of raiders before they killed somepony.

It lasted for only a moment before Pinkie Pie was back to to her normal self, “Holly wowzers, I’ve been asleep for a superduper long time, and I don’t even remember why! I can’t be the Best Foal Sitter Ever if I am sle- Hey!” Pinkie called out while laughing, “Stop, that's ticklish! What are you even doing anyway?”

I had moved over to the computer and had begun to access the systems, plugging my Pipbucks attachment cable into the system to give me better access. I was unprepared for her reaction, and my brain searched for ideas as I tried to find an answer, “Umm, well, you’ve been hurt and I’ve been doing my best to treat you.”

“Oh, I was hurt? Are you a doctor?”

“Well, more like a medic, but yes…”

I was only half paying attention as I looked at a smaller screen that gave me options within the terminal. Most of the options were corrupted, being little more than random code, blank options, squiggly lines and other nonsense. I began working on getting into the command codes of the system, hoping that I could somehow-

“HOLD IT!” Pinkies voice boomed so loudly that I flinched before meekly looking up to find her staring at me with a very disapproving glare, “I’m a computer, I wouldn’t need a doctor.”

The urge to facehoof was overwhelming.

“Ah you see Party Pony, our dear associate here is a Fixer Pony.” Pincer said proudly, only to let out a sigh when Pinkie gave him an odd look, “She fixes everything, from hurt ponies to broken machines. She is truly a rare soul in this Equestrian Wasteland, and you couldn’t be in better ho-”

“Wasteland?!” Pinkie let out a gasp, “That’s really mean to call Equestria a wasteland! It's a beautiful place with rolling green fields, blue skies, it… it…” She was quiet for a moment as she looked up, “There is something really wrong,” The image screen suddenly went static and the speakers went utterly quiet. Even the cleaning bot had powered down and lay idle.

“What happened?” Gil asked.

I looked at the screen as code flashed across it, “It looks like the computer is beginning to go through a restore process… I think?”

He gave me a flat stare, “You think?”

“Its being weird!” I gestured at the terminal, “It’s supposed to have numbers across it, only ones and zeroes. But it’s got… well, everything! Alphabet, additional numbers, even doodles!” At that point simple drawings of Pinkie Pies were dancing along the access screen.

“So?”

“It’s not supposed to do that!” I cried out.

A ding that sounded suspiciously like an oven timer came over the speakers, and I turned to find the screen now had a big ‘OK’ on it with confetti falling around it before resetting to normal.

Crackerjack was laughing as he pointed a hoof at me, “You have a funny face.”

I felt both confused and defeated, but didn’t have time to respond as Pinkie appeared on the screen with an overly ridiculous trash bag flung over her shoulder, “Wow, there was soooooo much junk in here, you wouldn’t believe it!” She then threw it off screen, and a sound of an explosion could be heard as her mane danced from the unseen backlash. She then wiped her brow, “There we go… wait a minute.” She looked at each of us carefully, “You’re not all ponies, and some of you look a little old to be in here.”

“Party Pony, you have been asleep for a very long time, and a lot has changed. Your original programming is no longer valid, and the stable dwellers have long left.” Pincer gestured at me, “Even she is from a different stable. We humbly ask for your assistance in being able to help other ponies and bring smiles back to their faces.”

“You mean… I failed the stable and all the little foals here at being the best foal sitter ever?” Pinkie barely managed to whisper out.

My heartstrings tugged at the pain in her voice. The clear sky began to turn a dark grey as rain clouds began to form. Her eyes began to water as the first droplets of rain began to fall.

Pinkie Pie…” I began as I reached a hoof out.

A bolt of lightning shot across the screen, and the Dark Pinkie reappeared, complete with that smile that could make even a raider cringe. “Oh, oh I get it now. You came here to steal equipment and secrets!”

“What?! What makes you-”

She turned her gaze to me, and I couldn’t help but take a step back, “I read your PipBucks quest while going through the reboot. You thought I wouldn’t notice that you're after that file?” She began to laugh, but there was no warmth or kindness in it, “You came here for Stable 66 plunder, but instead this will be your Stable 66 blunder!”

I stared at her for a long moment, the fear I had felt was replaced by… I wasn’t even sure. So I finally facehoofed in response, “Are you proud of that rhyme?”

“Yep!” She responded with an innocent smile as she pointed a hoof at us, “Now DIE!

The maintenance door where the cleaning bot opened to reveal several robots beginning to activate, including the cleaning bot on the floor. The cleaning bots eyes locked on to Crackerjack with seeming murderous intent, with the earth pony letting out a cackle as fired his grenade launcher into the hidden room, forcing Gil to attack the cleaning bot in question in melee. Teacup and Pincer both began frantically firing their pistols at the maintenance doors edge, but their bullets were doing very little against the metal carapace of the robots.

Narrowing my eyes and steeling myself against the Dark Pinkie, I ran back over to the computer terminal and plugged my PipBuck into the system. My hooves began a dance

“Oh? Abandoning your friends to play video games?” She asked with an evil chuckle, “What great friendship.”

“I’m not a good fighter, and I’m not a natural leader by any means, Dark Pinkie.” I began to smile, “But I am good with computers!” My hooves continued the dance as I battled my way through the code and ran headlong into the AIs firewalls..

“Hey. Hey! HEY! What are you doing?!” Pinkies voice echoed in my ears, but I refused to look away from my work.

Lines of code attempted to block me out, or even rewrite themselves. However, my PipBucks plug-in had its own security measures and countermeasures that allowed me to battle the AI on even ground, “You’re a smart party pony, you figure it out!”

“Trying to shut me down? Hah! Why not just use that little code you picked up earlier?” She asked snidely as I heard a cry of pain in the background from Gil and Pincer. Crackerjack was laughing as another one of his grenade went off.

“I’m not stupid. You already have a block for the shutdown command, otherwise this stable wouldn’t be in such a sorry state from your apparent screw-up and no doubt deaths of your tenants.”

“MY SCREW UP?!” Pinkies voice boomed, “Some idiot pony dared to try and take me offline when I was busy protecting the foals, and you dare say its MY FAULT?!”

The screen fritzed and I couldn’t help but smile as the resistance within the code momentarily weakened, “I do! Where are all the little ponies you swore to defend? How could the best foal-sitter ever let the kids run out the front door?! ”

“I did everything I could!” Pinkie’s voice screamed in pain, “I was their teacher, their nanny, their best foal sitter ever! I did everything for them, and they turned on ME!”

I saw the opening I needed, “Perhaps, or you weren't the best foal sitter ever when they saw you take away their real mommies and daddies, their big brothers and sisters! Just when they became adults, you sent them to their deaths in the wasteland! What kind of ‘Best Foal Sitter Ever’ does something so cruel?”

“I...I…” Pinkies voice began to waver.

Part of me felt bad for what I was saying, but it was weakening her and at last I saw the opening I needed, “You tried, but there is something very important that you forgot to do when trying to protect them.”

“Oh?” Pinkie’s voice grated, “Like what?”

“You didn’t lock the back door!” I proclaimed as I hit a command key and got the shutdown command through the firewall.

“What? What does that have to do with our conversation?” Pinkie asked in a confused voice.

I looked at the screen with a smile on my face as a black looking portal suddenly opened and a light purple unicorn with a dark indigo, pink and purple mane walked out and gave Dark Pinkie a disapproving look that I had only ever seen moms give to their children, and somehow it was more terrifying than the raider smile Dark Pinkie had. I also noted that the sound of combat had gone silent, but I couldn’t pull myself away from the scene.

“Twi, I-” She began, only to get cut off by the unicorn.

“I am the Twilight Emergency Alternative Reprogrammer, and I have just finished an analysis of this stable and I will pass my verdict.” The unicorn said evenly, through the disappointment

“But Twilight, it’s not my-”

“For refusing to listen to a verified Stable Official, for failing to keep up the standard living conditions of the stable, allowing all of your charges to run away, and for trying to lock me out of the stable schedule, I hereby remove your title of ‘Best Foal-Sitter Ever.’”

Pinkie had a new horrified look on her face, then looked at me with a level of anger that could only amount to utter hatred, “You only got super lucky. This. Isn’t. Over.”

She then shoved past Twilight and ran through the portal, which promptly closed. The background suddenly changed to an amazingly beautiful, if somewhat disorganized, library as the unicorn looked at me, “I am an administrative program based off Twilight Sparkle. As you have verified codes, you now have full access to all stable systems, robots, and databases. What are your orders?”

I looked at the terminal for a long moment before a smile not so different from Pinkie’s creeped over my face, “Oh I have some ideas…”


~~~~~~~~~Hoofnote~~~~~~~~~
10% remaining til next level

Dark Pinkie Nemesis: You have gained a nemesis that won’t soon forget you. Plenty of these in the Wasteland.

Odd Ally: You found an ally in the form of the Twilight Sparkle sub-program. This is progress to a better tomorrow!... right?