• Published 12th Jan 2019
  • 1,043 Views, 159 Comments

From British to Midlander - Discord The Narrator



Tom transforms into a human version of certain character he likes...

  • ...
2
 159
 1,043

Some things...

Nottingham, England. Clouds covered the sky as rain washed the english city. Cars drove around while people tried not to get their clothes soaked because of all the water pouring down. A few dogs barked from inside their homes, feeling nervous as their owners tried to make themselves comfortable.

Not even the impressive Robin Hood statue was safe from the rain.

Tom stepped on a small puddle as he kept running across the streets, a few shopping bags held within his hands.

"I swear it: this is the last time I go outside without taking an umbrella!" He exclaimed, angry at himself.

Earlier, he was doing some shopping around the city, but that was until the sudden change of weather took him by surprise. Unfortunately, that wasn't the first time it happened. Yeah, there were more people who also forgot to take their umbrellas, but Tom didn't care about it.

After running across a few streets, Tom finally arrived at the door leading to his home. Fumbling a bit with the keys, he found the right one, opening the door and entering.

Going to the kitchen, he took every kind of food out of the shopping bags and stored it inside the cabinets.

"Oh, just look at me. I need a shower." He mumbled.


A while later, Tom got himself dry after the shower. The clothes he was wearing earlier needed some good cleaning, so he put them inside the washing machine. Then, he changed into his pajamas and put a robe on, covering his body and giving some warmth.

"Ah, this feels much better. Hope it doesn't stay for too long." Tom said, looking through the window.

Outside, it was still raining, and a few flashes could be seen on the distance, telling that the rain would soon evolve into a storm.

"Well, that shouldn't prevent me from having some good time." Tom said as he headed to his room for getting his laptop ready.


With his laptop resting on a table at the living room, Tom connected the heater and closed the door, so the room would be warm enough for him to feel comfortable.

A ding coming from the kitchen told him the popcorn was ready, so he went to retrieve them, putting them in a big bowl before carrying them to the living room.

While the heater was successfully doing its job, Tom accomodated himself on the couch, putting the popcorn bowl beside him.

"Ok, everything is ready. Or... wait, I have to check..." Tom thought, exploring the files he had in his laptop. A few months ago, he had downloaded some episodes from My Little Pony for watching them, and that night he would do a Pony Marathon, as he liked to say. He already saw a lot of episodes, but he sometimes liked to see the same episode two or three more times before moving to the next episodes.

He specially enjoyed every episode which included at least one mention of his favourite character: Babs Seed. Since she first appeared on One Bad Apple, she turned into a popular character for a lot of fans of the show.

With that, Tom felt that it would be nice to see her again in, at least, one or two more episodes.

"I miss her so much..." Tom sighed, as he scrolled through the list of episodes he had. He found some of the ones that we're more interesting for him.

"Ok, now I have everything ready! It's Pony Marathon time!" He said happily as he clicked on one episode.


And, after a nice song, The Cutie Remark ended. When Starlight appeared for the first time, Tom was doubting she would be a good character. However, her villain side only lasted for one season, as Twilight and Spike were able to reform her.

"Well, at least she's not a villain anymore. That's cool." Tom said, smiling as he ate some popcorn.

He also rewatched One Bad Apple. Everytime he watched that episode, he felt even better after seeing Babs stand against Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

"That's right! Give them a leason!" He exclaimed.

At certain moment, he couldn't resist and a few tears leaked from his eyes as he watched The Perfect Pear.

"For the love of God, they would be such a nice family right now!" He said between sobs, having a bit of a problem when eating the popcorn.

Within some time, he watched a few more episodes, including two or three about Babs Seed and having a mix of feelings, like anger for villains, sadness for every emotive moment, or a good dose of laughter everytime Pinkie Pie did something funny.

"I still would like to know what made Pinkie start messing with the fourth wall. Although that doesn't mean it's not great!" Tom said.

A while later, Tom looked at the windows again. The storm was still on, but it was nighttime, so he would just stay inside home, and it wouldn't be long before the bed reclaimed his presence.

"My eyes are feeling tired... I should get ready for sleeping." He said, standing up. The popcorn bowl was already empty, and the laptop deserved to have some rest, like its owner.

He moved the heater to his bedroom, got the laptop on his table once again (which was still connected) and closed the room's door.

"Ok, it's still a bit early. I'm gonna get something for dinner." He said.


Half an hour later, he left the things he used for dinner in the kitchen, and brushed his teeth. When he got back to his room, it was already warm thanks to the heater. Between that and the comfy bed, Tom would sure sleep well.

"Well, time to sleep!" He said.

Before that, he disconnected his laptop and closed it. But, a few seconds later, a noise was heard as the laptop opened again and some sort of shining orb emerged from it.

"Huh? What's this?"

Tom's curiosity moved him to inspect the orb. As soon as he touched it, everything began shaking like there was an earthquake, while the orb was shining more and more...

"Oh, God!!"

A flash of light engulfed the entire room for a second. And then, everything looked the same.

But there was no sign of Tom...