• Published 12th Jan 2019
  • 8,667 Views, 34 Comments

Showing His Place 2 - TheVClaw



Two months following Sombra's introduction into Shining Armor and Princess Cadance's sex life, the sadistic Ex-King has a surprise for the cuckolded Prince. Since he's fine with his wife playing with Sombra, maybe his sister should join in as well~

  • ...
58
 34
 8,667
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 34 )

wheres the vanilla!?!?!

Cuckolding
...
Incest!
...
Incestuous pegging

i.imgur.com/LrgwtWX.png

Five words... THE FUCK! ME READ NOW!

Oh geez that’s a lot of words

Not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed. The semi-official divorce and wedding was a surprise and hot as fuck, but I was not into the pegging at all. The only thing I was actually looking forward to was seeing Twilight getting dominated by Sombra, and I didn't get that at all.

Maybe you didn't want to be too redundant with this sequal, but I feel like this would have been good as a third and final story. Other than the promise of Twilight getting a fucking later this feels like definitely the end. Also, to be honest, it does feel a bit repetitive. The last one ended with Cadance begging to be made Sombra's wife as he supposedly impregnantes her. Now this one ends with Cadance actually becoming Sombra's wife as he supposedly impregnantes her, but with pegging added in.

Hmm, I am almost hoping for a third now, one with Shining relegated from just a Cuck to a full on fuck sleeve. Maybe have the lock on his cage glued shut for good.

9399442
Well, I definitely wouldn't be against making another sequel if it gets enough requests. I have a few ideas for what can happen in a part 3, which includes...

-Shining having to watch guard while Sombra takes one of his mares somewhere in the castle. All the while he has to hear it, knowing he'll have to clean them up afterward~
-Crossdressing
-Being forced to blow Sombra in his old throne.
-Helping Cadance use a pregnancy test by holding the stick.
-Either having his cock shrunken, or being ready to lock his cage permanently if Cadance is pregnant.
-Having the word 'Cuck' tattooed above his waist.

Granted, I'm fully open to hearing other ideas as well. I just wanted to show I'm not against writing more in the near future~ :3

9400032
That first idea sounds great. Also, have the mare be Twilight. Shining being forced to hear his sister being fucked silly while also possibly coming to terms being attracted to his own sister would be great. What's better is that it can take place right where this one ended.

The fifth option is also a good one. Cadance could desperately want another baby and of course Sombra is the only one that can give her one. Have Sombra cum multiple times into Cadance while taking her in a different position each time. You can combine it with the fourth option by having Shining confirm the pregnancy that would seal his cock away forever, and have Cadance be the one to do it.

I must disagree with the pregnancy idea,i mean, they even confirmed that it was just play for Shining. And permanent chastity is too cruel and not realistic, and most certantly not by Cadance.

I would really like to read Shining dressed up as a mare and being fucked by Sombra, and afterwords Sombra fucks Twilight and Cadance in front of him and to end it all he has to eat their creampies😋

I know that the point of the story is to cuck Shining, but I can't help but wonder if Cadence even loves him anymore. Sure, at the end of the story, it is mentioned that she does, but judging from her behavior, it looks like she has really taken Sombra as her husband. Man, do the people hate Sombra, and man does Equestria have a fucked-up justice system.

9400479
Don't worry, Cadance loves Shining far deeper than she lusts for Sombra. By this point, Sombra is more of a "boyfriend" than anything else. At the end of the day, Shining wants his treatment, and Cadance loves him enough to have him indulge. Having Sombra as a dominant lover is just a bonus~

9400032
Well, the next obvious step would be to get Twilight Velvet involved...

Would say that this is your best series!

Im a sucker for aftercare so it would be really great to see a big cuddly pony pile of them 4 drifting of to sleep at the end of the session.

9400032
Make Cadenсe pregnant:3

Fun fact: Chastity actually causes temporary erectile dysfunction if you leave a cage on for months.

Overall... The pegging felt out of place and I didn't get to see Twilight get dominated. It was cool otherwise though.

Would it be wrong to say that I am waiting for Sombra to bend over Shining and mount him in front of some very pregnant mares?

9400838
Especially if pregnancy risk was added to the mix. And then Cadance, and both Twilight's progressively swelling with Sombra's offspring while Shining worshiped the baby bumps and the humiliation and degradation that it was his foe that claimed them and gifted them with his offspring.

9400032
I would like to either see number 1 or maybe a last chapter. While this story was good, I feel like Twilight really needs for more to happen to her in front of shining.

More like
"a new mare is entered"
:P

9406703
That would be so hot!

9400698
Are there herds in the universe?

and if Cadence wants, she can cancel everything for the sake of Shining?

9400163
With you there.
9400177
I actually wouldn't mind seeing that myself:twilightsmile:

My own thoughts are that if there is a sequel, we should see a short scene that shows Shining and Cadence love each other and how they feel about this outside of the bedroom, just to keep things believable and clear.

9418566
Please :'3

Question, will Sombra bang Shining in a sequel? Like not just oral but full on anal?

I know i got my sequel, but can you some how turn this into a full story or something? like... idk more than clop? like plot with clop?... oes that make sense?

Wow, just wow. There's something primal about Twilight showing that she too is a whore for the bad guy. That first chapter was super hot.

Well that was interesting

So I got to enjoy this series all out of order. I read the commissioned part three first. It was... an adrenaline rush. Pretty rough lol but I'll be honest with you. The writing style itself is so good I'm considering being a patreon. I just want to make sure you write more things to my taste. Don't worry cuck isn't all I'm into ^^.

Interesting note. I find it fascinating the limits everyone has. I draw cuckold stories. I fetishize this stuff myself and tbh I'm nervous reading the wedding scene because that's my limit. It's really silly if you think about it, I'm fully down for stories where the wife is impregnated by her bull. Tbh... its only fair to him too. He's not just a sex toy! It's also hot! Lol. But divorcing shining is just... it makes it harder to stress that she actually loves him yknow?

Its a difficult fetish to write its a knot of fetishizing loss but also admiration of the perfect male. Absolute trust that the loss isn't real ect. I think the dark wedding is what makes it "real." In a bad way. It feels like it's hard to write closeness love and effection after. A real challenge! I won't judge it all by your third chapter though bc it's a commission. It's funny though the end ensuring Sombra couldn't take flurry away from shining showed that there was effort to figure out how to stress what shining actually needs. I think the missing piece really was that sombra needed to actually like shining. Not just like dominating him but like the man so in his total submission sombra could have been trusted not to take that which he should never take, and tbh never take anything away but merely hold it in trust.

Anyhow. I might sign up as a patron just for the discord! Tho I should calm down first so I can discuss more stories than just this one ;). Hope you see this comment even though it's 3 years late.

11358115
Thank you so much for the kind words! Just to be clear, this "wedding" scene is meant to be implied as pure fantasy and role play between the partners involved: nothing truly "legal" has occurred (unless verbal is considered as binding as official paperwork), and the whole experience is meant to be portrayed as an intense power-play between the cuckold and his bull. With that being said, I have plans for a sequel to this story (before part 3 canonically) in which the relationship encounters a major hurdle. I mentioned it in a blogpost a few months back, but I already have a cover page and story layout planned for it to be a novella-length addition. I intend for the idea to be an apology of sorts for all the extreme content I wrote previously, and also the opportunity to reverse roles a bit. ;)

11358138
The funny thing is I learner to draw by drawing comic books. By having big stories I would ensure artist block would never be an excuse not to draw every, single day. And I have for... 8 years I think. Anway I wound up falling in love with storytelling and that's part of my connection with your writing. I'm positively up to my eyeballs in work which is a wonderful thing overall. My best customer sent me a link to a similar story and I found this series recommended by the site next which positively inspired me. I really was roaring to draw today! Lol

I loved what I read in the blog post and as an artist I can really relate about the concerns about the commissioned art. I have had trouble myself that direction. I don't kinkshame my customers or anyone. I just worry about not upsetting my audience too much. There is a reason why my cuckold themed stuff gets its entire own patreon from the rest.

I don't want to come on too strong but as you can tell I can probably ramble forever about story subjects, structure. Our shared sort of business and this story specifically lol. I'll be signing up (probably under the name bucked) and will likely be added to your discord by the patreon bot as klink. I'm pretty excited about discussing story beats and writing with you. I hope we can inspire each other :). Don't feel like you have to dedicate much time to me btw. As I said I don't want to come too strong lol. I'm just still... inspired and excited is all :). Talk to ya sometime soon :).

Login or register to comment