• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 493 Views, 22 Comments

Twilight and friends turbo duel to save Equestria - John steffens II



Twilight well face her toughst challenge nightmare moon

  • ...
 22
 493

Chapter 9 twilights tag duel part one

Twilight was in ponyvill working on her duel runner her mom Luna came to visit.

“Twilight daughter?”Luna came in with sandwiches”What’s this bike for again”

"It's a duel runner mom"twilight was still working on it testing it twilight was still doing something she turned it down and turn it off


She put her duel runner back beside the Library and was talking with her mother for a while. She was talking about how her life was doing about how she became the duel runner queen she also told about how her aunt taught her and stuff.


Her mother challenged her to a duel they drove off on different duel runners they are on the first turn and her mother went.

"I play this the shadow magicians night and attack mode then I place 2 cards face down and end my turn"



Twilight drew, and she says, I play my speed warrior in defense mode when it's out on the field, I can play one more junk tuner synchron then I play this, I synchro summon Stardust dragon and then I play my speed spell card called double tune but I play this card, and I have a synchro monster on my field. I can summon one more to the field, and I play this. Junk warrior"


Luna saw her place 2 cards face down. Luna revealed one of her face towns called forceful draw when she draws one card every turn, she deals 100 points of damage to her life points whoever draws and she chose twilight as for one victim, so every time she draws, she loses 100 life points" well daughter now I choose you as my cards, pick them, you lose life points 100 when you draw your card"


Twilight drew her a card and lost 100 life points, then she said I will attack you directly, but first I activate the no trap spell card. Can you send your your traps for one turn and now I attack you directly mother good bye"



Luna smiles"my daughter really is a good duelest"