• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 492 Views, 22 Comments

Twilight and friends turbo duel to save Equestria - John steffens II



Twilight well face her toughst challenge nightmare moon

  • ...
 22
 492

Chapter 11 twilight hangs out

Twilight was going over a very old deck, she was going through her pendulum deck

Twilight:"so this is my old old old deck mom"

Rainbow:"Duel me with that deck"

Twilight:"ok"they drove off


Twilight:"My move I play this called amazing pendulum with this I summon two pendulum monsters to my pendulum zones star gazer magician and time gazer magician now I can summon monsers by the levels 2 and 7 at the same time I summon to level fours PEFORMAPAL howl fang and PEFORMAPAL fireflux and my odd eyes dragon I place two trap and magic cards face down I end my turn"

Rd placed a monster face down with a trap card

Twilight:"I raise my pendulum scale to one each with this soul pendulum my one became a two my eight a nine I now use spiral flame strike I bring out this card my jeuongshay magician as you destroyed my my pendulum scale and feoungshay magician to set the pendulum scale again I overlay my level fours to summon an old friend my dark rebellion XYZ dragon then jeoungshay turns it in to a level sence I have this feoungshay turns rebellion dragon to the same level as odd eyes so I overlay one more time to bring out odd eyes rebellion dragon I destroy your to monsters with its overlay it can attack twice"
The battle was over as the hung out more at sugar cube corner

Rd:"That deck is awesome twilight how did you come across that"


Twilight:"well it sorta appears when I was at my lowest I did lose my title once I have two other deck you haven't seen yet guys"


Twilight:"You will just wait"

She drove off as it fades

Author's Note:

Sorry it took me a bit still have not found an edited yet to replace my old one so I'm lost oonce again plus I have been dealing with shit