• Published 26th Dec 2011
  • 1,363 Views, 10 Comments

Crimson Bonds - Dumakey93



An experiment of sorts, testing the boundary of sanity and sickness.

  • ...
9
 10
 1,363

At Long Last

(POV: Ian)

Our legs took us down the hill at breathtaking speeds. My head was pounding from the amount of adrenaline. Discord and Celestia just stood and stared us down, not moving an inch.

I felt something bubble within me, as I tumbled down the hill. The everypony else still charged at the two, with all their might. I paused and took in the sight. The ponies all tried their hardest to inflict damage on Discord, making zero progress. They tried magical spells, flying techniques, and physical power to defeat him, but all was lost. A flash of silver magic blew them all back several feet, knocking them out cold.

"What's this? How did you..."

Discord smirked, "You are a pitiful man. Abandoning your former allies and forgetting to aid them. Such a waste of huge potential my human friend."

"What the hell are you going on about, Discord?"

"You and I are alike, wanting to destroy our enemies and seeing them suffer. That is what all humanity is about, chaos. In fact, humans may even be more chaotic than I am."

"I won't ever be like you Discord, you manipulate ponies to have fun! I show my true colors to gain allies and friends."

"I never had any friends to begin with boy! I have tried to, but everypony seems to turn away! Look at you, trying to act all high and mighty, when you can't even protect one friend."

My eyes grew wide, Discord was right. How could I act all cocky when my friends are hurting? Why was I such a fool, to get them into a fight they could never win.

Two voices cried within the darkness...

There was nothing you could've done, Ian. Let us take over from here...

Suddenly, a bright flash of a rainbow lit up the sky. It looked like some sort of comet crashing down to Earth. The rainbow swirled and made various loops, as it landed next to me. As soon as the rainbow landed, a sound of fireworks filled my ears. There was a joyous laughter, as a pink pony came running with some sort of cannon.

"You can't be...there's no way..."

Rainbow Dash smiled, "Well, we couldn't let you have all the fun! We wanted a piece of Discord too!"
Pinkie Pie chimed in, "Yep! We still have things to do too, like celebrate your arrival with a party!"

"Pinkie, I hardly think now's the time to have a...Pinkie...what are you doing with that cannon?"
"Well, the readers want some unexpected action, right? Why not host a party out in the middle of nowhere?"
"It's time we get serious Pinkie, two universes depend on this fight."
"No balloons?"
"No."
"No streamers?"
"No."
"No...cupcakes??"
"Especially not cupcakes..."

Discord raised an eyebrow, "Are you done? Because I have some chaos to spread."
I cracked my knuckles, and pointed at him, "Tonight...you..."
"I what?"
"You shall be sealed once more by a human, and the valiant efforts of all my friends, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie."

Another explosion filled the night, as one lone stallion joined the fight.

"Hey Ian! Missed me?"
"Montez, why are you here?"
"Defeated Discord, and I've brought along some friends."

A portal opened, as Princess Luna, Spitfire, Derpy, Lyra, and Dr. Whooves stepped out.

All of my friends who were knocked out were revived within seconds, thanks to Montez. He and I nodded our heads and said in unison, "Take this! Our love! Our anger! And all of our sorrows!!!!"

With that, the EPIC battle began once more.