• Published 28th Oct 2019
  • 25,463 Views, 615 Comments

Pinkie's Politeness Practice - Horse Girls Are Watching



In Equestria, everypony is pretty open about fucking. You can do it anytime, anywhere, with just about anypony. Especially with good friends. It turns out Anon is pretty shy about the whole thing

Comments ( 137 )

Changeling cock? You've been reading "Oviposition", haven't you? :rainbowlaugh:

People might say that this has moved too fast from Anon's initial state of mind, but given that the conditioning of personal shame that is the widespread sharing of 'the perfect bodies' is the extent of his hang up, it makes sense that it'd be torn away really quickly since a big part of what's happening here is that for once in his life in Equestria, Anon has been directly exposed to the admiration and, dare I say the lust those around him have for him, whereas before this... therapy began, he was likely mentally deflecting any sense of attraction others might have noticeably had by convincing himself they were looking at someone else.

9943115
I guess, but they make it out like Rarity and Fluttershy are hard to get. Wynaut just walk up to them and ask sometime? It doesn't make a lot of sense.

9943720
My idea was sorta like... the booths in general offer unique or special sexual experiences you can't normally get with casual sex. They scratch specific itches, which is how they compete. The orgy booth offers a roughsex/groupsex/dominance dynamic with few holds barred, while also helping to "crowdfund" for a neighbors cause. Kinda like how you get a T-shirt or a special discord role for supporting a game, but in this case you get to fuck the dev.

It's not airtight writing but that was generally the reason I had for it. Just thought it was a fun idea and wanted to keep the kink close at hand while writing a big plot heavy section. Also helped tie into the idea of esteem and competition in a free sex world.

You can even order toys shaped like different species to try with a strapon out beforehand.

I can wait until we get back home to get off myself.

But, I thought masturbation was bad.

9943770
It's with a strapon so you get a friend to use it on you. The second line is not supposed to mean 'get myself off' but rather 'for my turn to get off'

I just now realize that this story's title have Pinky in it, and yet, Pinky only appears in the first chapters, and she will not appear until later, and the story is more about the protagonist way to learn how to live in a different culture, tough by several mares, in which pinky is only one of them, not even the main one, soo, yeah, title is misleding XD.

Curious to see if any feelings are developed between anon and any of the girls. More curious to see how they, namely anon, would react to seeing his crush with another stallion.

Just seeing the way she looked at you, the way her eyes almost seemed transfixed your cock caused your heart to quicken and your dick to harden.

Missing a word.

9943733
okay that's fair. It just seemed silly when I first thought about it.

9944051
Wasn't really on purpose. I had originally planned the story to just be the introduction, then one chapter sex scenes with a bit of setup, much like how the Rarity lesson was just one quick chapter. Readers clung to Dash's reaction during the intervention and encouraged me to expand a lot more on that. So what would have been maybe 15k or so is what you see now.

But I think PInkie's chapter is going to be the most substantial anyhow. I'm hoping to wrap up everything there.

9944069

More curious to see how they, namely anon, would react to seeing his crush with another stallion.

The classic CSE romance issue. CSE is a wonderland of free sex, but it's hard to find love unless you're okay with sharing. It's been on my mind since the start. I have something in mind but that's all I'm willing to share for now.

9944199
Yeah this goes back a bit to the CSE thread canon. Someone asked if there were prostitutes in sexquestria and I thought, yeah they're just specialists who handle more obscure kinks. The universe expects that anypony will be willing to have sex, but only relatively vanilla stuff. Anal is about as far as a mare is expected to be ready to do. So if you're a stallion with a kink that requires a potion/magic/prep time/role play, or that might not be acceptable to any passerby, you get with a sex worker. Pokey Pierce is referenced as a public stud in this story, for instance. He can provide rough, thorough sex, or more specialized kink desires and is more in tune with his partners specific needs, rather than just trying to get them off.

9943665
Aw thanks. I like wholesome stuff a lot. It makes the sex more meaningful (Though I do like super raunchy hyper fetish stuff too). And besides if I can give people a boner in their hearts and in their pants, I'll be double happy.

I was worried when I saw people berating you over the first chapter, and unfortunately it seems to have taken root. Kind of disappointed to see how one-sided everything became, where the ponies are 100% right and earth is 100% wrong, in-story. It had the potential to be really interesting having two valid viewpoints being contrasted and experimented with; something more than just a clopfic.

Don't get me wrong, the setting lends itself quite well to clop, but then taking most of a chapter to go on a SocJus tangent kind of kills that mood. I guess it just feels like the story's been diminished after the meddling.

reading the last two-three chapters, that was some hot stuff with bonbon and with twily wow ^^
shes goner get it for that last spell :D and for the rest lovely and fixating to read.
don't really know what to say but love this story ^^

9944344

But I think PInkie's chapter is going to be the most substantial anyhow. I'm hoping to wrap up everything there.

Wait, for you to wrap everything up in Pinkie's it means that either Dash's comes first, what would be a little weird considering anon's hangups, for him to have sex before allowing a blowjob, or that you won't do Dash's.

Please be the former, the story will forever feel incomplete if it ends worth the later :pinkiesad2:

I was expecting porn, not wholesome porn.
Which I guess is still porn.

This is probably outside the scope of this story, but is the Equestria Girls world just as sex-accepting as this one? (And by extension does/should Anon know about it?)

9945508
Ooh, someone finally asked. EQG is a bit weird and I'm not a huge fan in general so I ignore it in most of my stories. However, for casual sex, I have a few spicy EQG world stories sitting in a document, always tempting me. Ideas like a story where EQG is casual sex but Equestria isn't, and Equestrian Twi comes over to visit Shimmer and enjoy a week of stress relief.

9945081
I appreciate the support, though a lot of the critique has been well thought out and I've received a lot of good suggestions. Planning a rewrite of the intervention scene as a result, but the spirit of the story will still be there. I'll preserve the original for those who prefer it.

9944473

I was worried when I saw people berating you over the first chapter, and unfortunately it seems to have taken root. Kind of disappointed to see how one-sided everything became

In the story's defense, the 'SocJus' chapter was written before I posted on fimfiction at all, and it was actually a suggestion by Little Big Pony for character development. And I would say the story is fairly critical of the casual sex system, which is something that Dash's flashback centers around. Future installments will touch on it more too.

At the same time, I didn't really set out to create a deconstruction of the setting. Just a clop with some character moments and romance. As such, I furnish sex scenes and the moments just before them with feelgood/romanticized interactions, rather than intellectual/thoughtful ones. It's not that I don't think it'd be a great idea to explore. It's more that philosophy and ethics pondering doesn't get people in the mood.

More please!

9945564
So does Anon even know that another world full of humans exists?

9946087
I should be clear. EQG is not a thing in this particular story. I was merely remarking that I have a few ideas for a completely separate casual sex, EQG story.

She just unleashed the beast!

Most excellent.

This story has been taking some interesting turns; I'm glad I've stuck with it. One thing that hasn't really been addressed yet is the role more romantic/emotional behaviors. I've heard, for instance, that sex workers often prohibit kissing during "sessions" as a way to draw a line between their work and their own lives. Does casual sex in Equestria have any similarities? I wonder what type of faux pas the protagonist might find himself committing once he becomes more comfortable. Perhaps that kiss on Bon-Bon's cutie mark might have some unexpected repercussions?

Sure Twilight's read about these techniques, but she's gotta ask first. Otherwise she'll be punished. In a good way.

9947101

I want Rick's portal gun so that I can find the alternate reality where aroused sexual organs and sexual fluids taste and smell of honey, sweets, and whatever random tasty thing the author fancies typing in.

This is now one of my favorite quotes.

9948027
I'm just talking about greentext format stories.

9946943
I have to thank you for a lot of feedback and interesting commentary lately. I'm going to try and be efficient with the things I comment on.

how much of an issue it would be for someone to just prioritise (or even monopolise) another

I actually had a story idea in this setting for that concept. I've always imagined that having many casual partners is essentially considered healthy, and it's something that would be a necessary virtue for a society like this, but everyone has preferences. To that end, being fixated, or worse, possessive, would be looked at as a problematic behavior. I thought that maybe one job for sex workers in universe would be to help a pony break that fixation, and guide them into trying other partners.

9945298
i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000388830162-dtvepc-t500x500.jpg
I like only two types of porn. Wholesome as hell, or absurdly fetishy beyond belief.

9946597

I'm glad I've stuck with it.

Me too. Glad to have you :twilightsmile:. The start is a little uncomfortable atm but I hope to change that.

One thing that hasn't really been addressed yet is the role more romantic/emotional behaviors. I've heard, for instance, that sex workers often prohibit kissing during "sessions" as a way to draw a line between their work and their own lives. Does casual sex in Equestria have any similarities?

I intend to deal with this topic more directly as the chapters go on. It's just a balancing act between delivering sex and world building as you might imagine. But yes, when I set out to write this, I thought a lot about how a society like this might see intimacy if sex wasn't an intimate act. Writing a romance in this universe was essentially the challenge I set for myself, and I've been doing a lot of brainstorming with another casual sex world writer on the topic. I can't say how or when, but I intend to answer that question before the story's end.

I will say though

sex workers often prohibit kissing during "sessions" as a way to draw a line

this is something we talked a lot about in particular. I won't give away any spoilers but we've been talking about what acts might be acts of love only.

I'm curious, is pony cum salty or sweet in this? I assume that it's sugary sweet as a baseline headcanon. Would Anon's salty cum taste really good, since horses love salt?

Whoa whoa whoa, stop, go back. What’s this about changeling queen cock and when it going to show up in the story?

9949457
Im not sure. I kinda thought if I had to write about the cum taste to my probably mostly straight male audience, I'd use words like rich, creamy, full bodied etc. Make it sound like pudding. The trick is typically not to lie but also put a pleasant spin on it.

If you want my world building thoughts, I think it would be fun to have ponies not taste salt like we do. It's less sharp and much more pleasant, almost calming and a little addictive.

Currently my canon has been that all ponies have food flavors, but Anon doesn't and to them, it's incredibly tastey and interesting.

9951806
:rainbowlaugh: We're definitely not getting into futa ovipos in THIS story. PPP is set to be vanilla but maybe in the future I'll go wild. I have a lot of really wild ideas but I want to start with something everyone can enjoy.

This is an interesting story, and I like some of the world building ideas, though I had the same squick and annoyance reactions to the same places as most people seem to have had.

If I might point out something that probably should be brought up at some stage, to see Twilight's math freakout if nothing else, is that if a young healthy human woman has unprotected sex every day for a month, she has a ~30% of getting pregnant. Two months and it jumps to 50/50. A year and its 99%.

That one piece of information would probably fill in a lot of gaps for her.

Catching up again. I found Twilight's concern and attempts at re-assurance to be quite touching. It's good to see Anon realizing how much the girls truly care about him. I'm glad Twilight straight forwardly told him he was desirable and that she wasn't the only one who thought so. It's probably going to take a bit for that to sink in but at least he's heard it now.

9949457
horses dont love salt. they NEED it. horses dont get it naturaly in there diets and they need it to survive. thats why you have salt licks.

Damn I was hoping for some fun body changing tonics.

Okay looking for fics where man meets mare, man and mare really hit off and go on a few dates. Finally our odd couple are about to have thier magic moment.. And the whole thing comes to a screeching halt. Due to the parts of the male primate's Anatomy being insufficient for meeting the needs of the female equine. But this is a land of where magic is a option.

Translation:
Any fics out there where human dudes need to apply magic too thier junk to please these fine equine ladies.

:p

So...So did Twilight pop Anons' black cheery(like penetrate)? Or did she just "shock" his prostate from the outside?

9961127
Shock his prostate remotely without penetration.

Ah, thank you was curious about that. BTW great story, look forward for more.

9943779
I was also worried about this, so thank you for the clarification. Also, that was really hot.

9948460

I actually had a story idea in this setting for that concept. (...) being fixated, or worse, possessive, would be looked at as a problematic behavior.

Yeah, this does show up from time to time in RGRE fics, as well - having just one partner, or hoarding their partner(s), is considered disruptive and damaging (to paraphrase Xenophilia(?), it leads to a lot of lonely mares), and those guilty of it are disliked. There's also the idea of "monogamists" - funny as hell, and I think a play on "tribalist" which is also a common (though separate) concept around.

I'd read about it - why not. Challenge my inner reader - bend my mind, please. I love it. One of the great things about fanfiction is that you can generally take it wherever the hell you want, and it's really up to the mental plasticity of the reader to adjust... or fail to. ;]


This fic, despite not being all that serious about it, does touch upon what our society considers "proper" in terms of general sexuality and its patterns (something I also liked about Universal Acceptance: Avatar, though that one's obviously somewhat different in both tone and message). Funny or not, entertaining or not, this is a discussion we should by all means be having, because - in my view, at least - most of our issues concerning sexuality stem from communication issues (or, to put it bluntly, the lack of communication of issues).

I also smell attempts at a deconstruction, which attracts me without fail much like a rotting carcass attracts carrion feeders. ;]


Actually, here's a yet another one I'd love to see explored at some point. The idea is taken from this page, and the gist of it is thus:

Sukhinov's Emerald City series, a continuation of Land of Oz, explores the fact that animals in OZ are sentient. Carnivorous animals (and ogres who are also carnivores) are completely ostracized and slowly driven to extinction (...).

Equestrians are usually portrayed as "okay" with other sapient beings eating other sapient beings - like griffons, for instance. They're also portrayed as quite specieist, all things considered, and this inconsistency never sat well with me. Wouldn't the princess(es) do quite a bit of meddling, from strong-arming to outright threats, in order to bring an end to carnivory Equus-wide?

9974167
Heh, you and your giant analytical comments. I can't begin to address every point but I picked out a few things to throw a thought or two in.

Yeah, this does show up from time to time in RGRE fics, as well - having just one partner, or hoarding their partner(s), is considered disruptive and damaging (to paraphrase Xenophilia(?), it leads to a lot of lonely mares), and those guilty of it are disliked. There's also the idea of "monogamists" - funny as hell, and I think a play on "tribalist" which is also a common (though separate) concept around.

I had the pleasure of showcasing a bit of that in a story named Tacet, which is RGRE. I always figured that, if there was a herd culture and a skewed gender ratio, then it would absolutely be seen as selfish , degenerate, or even socially destructive to be in a monogamous relationship. I faintly remember one RGRE where Lyra feels overwhelmed by the idea of being the only mare to support Anon but goes with it because it's what he wants. I kinda like the conflict that proposing monogamy introduces and I hope to touch on it here again.

The economy of scale

Goddamn, this is the most horribly depressing but sensible thing I've read in a long time. I really value these discussions but for a hopeless horsefucking romantic like me, it hurts my feels.

I apologise if this seems depressing and cynical... I'm a cynical bastard sometimes, so blame it on that and move on if this bothers you - just ignore it, it'll go away. ;]

I highly value the comments you make honestly. Gives me a ton to think about. That's worth a lot more than someone saying MOAR.

9974349

Goddamn, this is the most horribly depressing but sensible thing I've read in a long time. I really value these discussions but for a hopeless horsefucking romantic like me, it hurts my feels.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself! :D

*CHALLENGE ACCEPTED*

*khem*

(caution: depressing contents ahead! un-spoiler at own risk, YMMV, you waive any and all rights by reading this comment)

You know what bothers me in all of this? The entire site, my wish to actually publish a story one day, the fact that I've basically let my life kinda crumble around me as I've started reading mid-February and never really stopped*?


"Hopeless romantic" idea... um... I like Twilight Sparkle. I really like Twilight Sparkle. I'd let Twilight have my children.


And therein lies the problem. Because, in all honesty, I don't actually like Twilight Sparkle, I like the idea of Twilight Sparkle - a female that would, by the very virtue of the idea, like me regardless of how much I fucked up the relationship. The idea that I could just forget my woes, escape this dreary existence and begin anew in Equestria...

Tell me - how does one "escape their problems" when they're the source of their problems to begin with? People don't want to escape this world - people want to escape themselves. Someone who actually likes who they are has very little business reading fanfiction about pastel horses...

And, considering all of that, I find it funny that the creators of this show didn't expect an adult following, you know? Let that sink in...


... and I'm kinda okay with that. I mean, it fixes absolutely nothing, but I get to fantasize. Not that bad, really. And as long as I'm aware of it, at the very least I won't say "I didn't know...!" or something. It's a trade-off, and I find it worth it.


Also, MOAR! ;]

Also... I just had the inspiration for one massive mindfuck of a story...


* Yes, between February and October, I basically slept 2-3hr nights, every night, and then slept for 16 hours on the weekends. Why? Well, the body of the comment should explain it quite clearly... Did I mention it's 4 AM over here?

9976882
I honestly didn't think about the Twilight/Starlight scene in that way. You are absolutely correct. In this sort of setting, of course Twilight would be teaching Starlight what everyone thinks they should know.

Onward to the bit about the intervention you mentioned. I actually find it more worrying that you didn't find anything about an intervention not working. There is always multiple sides to everything, even interventions. I know from a medical standpoint that addicts will not change unless they themselves want to change; and even then, it's extremely difficult. As such, I know from a statistical standpoint that an intervention will not work 100% of the time. Therefore, I find it both interesting and concerning that the sites you visited for information don't cover what to do in case an intervention fails to work.

Love the story so far, can hardly wait for more... :pinkiecrazy: I really enjoyed the last chapter. Just thinking of Twilight covered in splooge is a very erotic image to be hand.:pinkiehappy: Dorky little book horse mmm. LOLXD :twilightblush:

Can hardly wait to see how some of the other girls turn out after he gets into the swing of things. :raritywink:

Please we need more soon!!

Also are you gonna update bad blood, you left it at a good part and i want to see more please.

Hopefully this continues. I've read so much of the story as it was slowly laid out, but then it suddenly stopped. I pray that the criticisms haven't made you shy away from pushing on, cause its a nice story IMHO.

9980688
9980529
https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/880103/slowdown-ahead

Also thanks for the encouragement, you two. Comments always help to motivate me.

9982576
Got it, I'll take a look thanks.

Login or register to comment