• Published 1st Apr 2019
  • 799 Views, 8 Comments

Star Trek: Sunset Shimmer - SanyaHikari



A Starfleet dreadnought ends up traveling 384 years into the past while battling the Aridaginatans in 2398. But the enemy also time travels, determined to prevent the ship from existing. Their target: the person whom the ship is named after.

  • ...
4
 8
 799

Seven Girls and a Q

"Q, what did you do with your crew?" asked QF56.


"Uhh, nothing," replied Q.


Then, the viewscreen came on.


"THIS IS THE U.S.S. CUPCAKE SLASH!" cried out a man, panicking. "WE ARE IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE! WE'RE BEING BOARDED BY THE ARIDAGINATANS!"


Ah ah ahh
Ah ahhhh
Ah ah ahhh
Ah ahhhh

"OH NO!"


Then a hand grabbed him, and soon, the viewscreen went out.


"Oh, my," said Sunset Shimmer. "Q, why where you distracted?"


"Because of you 7!" shouted Q in reply. "Alright, let's go."


He then snapped his fingers, and soon, Q and the Mane 7 are in the park, where Shoichet, Inat'p. Bootsplash, T'Pony, and Gorfilo are. Bootsplash is checking the gem ship with her tricorder.


"Sensors indicate...no life forms," said Bootsplash.


"No lifeforms?" asked Shoichet, looking confused. "But I thought they survived."


"Guys," cried Q as he ran up.


"Q?" said Shoichet. "What is going on?"


"IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" he exclaimed. "THE ARIDAGINATANS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE CUPCAKE SLASH!"


Everyone gasped.


"Wait, why would they want to take over your ship?!" exclaimed Inat'p. "It's a Sovereign-class, it should be impossible to take over."


"Guys," interrupted Sunset. "Those Aridaginatans are sirens, too. They probably enchanted everyone on the Cupcake Slash."


"I see," said Q. "This calls for an upcoming final battle."


"We have to be prepared," said Sunset. "Alright girls, prepare to pony up! We may not know what the Cupcake Slash may have in hand for us."


"Right," replied the other 6 girls.


Then, with a press of their geodes, the 7 begin to transform. In the process, all of them form pony ears, while only three of them get wings, respectively Twilight, Fluttershy, and Dash, to be precise. After the transformation completed, their outfits look more beautiful than before, much to the happiness from the Starfleet officers.


"Wow, your outfits look...beautiful," smiled Shoichet.


"Me too," said Gorfilo.


"Thanks, everyone," replied Sunset. "Alright girls, prepare to evacuate Canterlot."


To be continued...