• Published 6th Aug 2012
  • 1,983 Views, 68 Comments

A new beginning - Da Bunnana King



Blue Rune may have escaped Australia but has he really escaped his past by fleeing to Equestria?

  • ...
14
 68
 1,983

Chapter Eleven to power of zero: We are getting fo realz right now

A new beginning
By Da Bunnana King

Chapter Eleven power of zero: We are getting fo realz right now
= = = =

As me and Applejack continued to buck trees I remembered something that Twilight told me.

"Applejack," I said as I turned to her, "I must save Equestria with you as my sword."

"Oh yeah," she said as she turned into a massive orange broadsword, "Lets go and get Fluttershy before we go and save Equestria."

I nodded and placed Applesword on my back and used my new found powers that was taught to me by Twilight when I walked into her treehouse for the first time. I didn't know I had them at all but she told me I had via some sort of mind reading powers we super ponies had. I forgot what we were called but I think it was something like 'Blunicorns', she wasn't one of us but inorder to be one you had to be a blue unicorn of massive strength and power. Her farther was one and her sister Trixie was one as well.

I had to complete my suit of armour but I had no time for that as I knew Discord was gaining power from all the newfoals that had immigrated to Equestria.

"So super sepia Blue Rune why do we need Fluttershysan?" asked Applesword as I continued down the path.

"I don't know but it is my destiny Applesword," I said as I teleported the rest of the way there to see a yellow kite shield with the cutie mark of Fluttershy.

"I AM I NO WAY RELEVANT TO THE STORY!" it shouted as Fluttershy walked onto her front lawn with an AK-47 and a red bandana.

"Blue Rune," she grunted as she tossed me an AK-47 with a ACOG sight and duel taped magazine, "You're gonna need this is you're ever going to take down Discord."

"Thanks Flutters, now warn Braeburn otherwise his power to make every stallion in Equestria gay could be used by Discord to turn every stallion in Equestria gay," I said as I put the AK on my back next to Applesword. I was already imune to Braeburn's effect of turning straight stallions into gay stallions as I was already gay.

"I must no go to final place to fight Discord," I said as I flew up into the air on a small rocket named 'Poland'.
= = = = = = = = = = == = = = = + = = = = = = = = = = =

As Applesword and I landed upon the misty mountains of Ponyville.

There he was, sitting upon a throne of apples and chocolate milk.

"You am no real super blunicorn master," he said as he stood up and began charging his power.

"I am and I shall destroy you Discord," I said as I attached Applesword to the bottom of the AK-47.

{REALLY GERD MUSIC FER DA BATTEL}

Then with a torrent of bullets I mowed down Discord until he was on his knees and he said, "The horror, the horror," In almost a single breath.

"420 yolo blazin' it," I said as I jumped up in the air as the AK-47 with Applesword turned into a Barret 50 Cal sniper rifle plated in gold with the tag 'SWAG'.

I quickly decended but as each foot passed I began to rotate to the left and by the time I had reach the ground I had turned around twice. Right before my hooves hit the ground I fired one last shot at him.

"BOOM HEAD SHOT!" a disembodied voice yelled as Discord's head went missing.

"I am da greatest blunicorn that ever lived," I said as Braeburn clung to my legs.

"Lest go home best blunicorn," Braeburn said as I flew into the air to make many babies with Braeburn in our new super castle where I could dance like Twilight and nopony would care.

DA END

Also I made a picture of Braeburn's and Blue Rune's foal.

Source

Author's Note:

leik if u crie evahry time.

Comments ( 6 )

O.o were you boredd or something?

beautiful .... its just beautiful.. :raritycry:

on a side note have a catchy song

That is a masterpiece of litherature, is the same category as Les Miserable, Hercules and Homestuck.

2355826 3 possible reasons:
1. Bored
2. Drunk
3. High as a gravity-challenged pegasus

Login or register to comment