• Published 20th Dec 2018
  • 1,530 Views, 7 Comments

Twilights Collide - Lonely Fanboy48



Sunset can't find where Equestria Magic is coming from so she needs Princess Twilight's help.

  • ...
13
 7
 1,530

Saving Everfree Forest

Both Twilights, both Spikes, Starlight, and Flash all went back to the Everfree forest. But, in front of them was Gloriosa Daisy and Timber Spruce, still under the Siren’s spell. Starlight was surprised of the whole encounter, but what clouded her mind was the ‘pony up’ thing her friends had mentioned earlier. The problem was that she has no element whatsoever to even ‘pony up’ with.

“I’m sure I can pony up somehow...” Starlight said in thought.

“Me and Twilight will take down the Dazzlings. I will get those Gem Pendants away from them. Otherwise, they might gain more magic, or worse...” Human Twilight requested.

“...They'll head back to Equestria.” Princess Twilight added.

“What? Why?” Human Twilight questioned, turning to her counterpart.

“The Dazzlings are actually Sirens, and they're also from Equestria. You’ll get it once this world turns to normal.” Princess Twilight explained. Human Twilight nodded as they began with their plan.


Meanwhile, somewhere far into the forest, The Dazzlings continued to torture Twilight’s Friends. Proud as they were, their magic came stronger as they help on to the Elements’ power.

“You won’t get away with this!” Sunset barked.

“Oh yeah? Who’s going to stop us?” Sonata Dusk smirked. Little did they know that Twilight’s group were behind of the Sirens.

“Ok Spike, go distract the Dazzlings, I’ll go help Gloriosa and Timber.” Spike Dragon instructed.

“No problem!” Doggy Spike nodded. Flash tried to keep the two dogs safe by keeping an eye on them. As for Starlight, she tried to ‘pony up’ but she still didn't know how to. Human Twilight, who still had her geode, while Princess Twilight tried to use another method of magic in order to stop the Sirens.

“Ok, time to take the Sirens down once and for all!” Both Twilights aimed their powers at them. But, it was still no use against their rivals.

“Is that the best you’ve got, Twilight?” Adagio huffed with a smirk.

Princess Twilight’s counterspell has had little to no effect on the Dazzlings’ spells. And, neither does Human Twilight, but she still kept on trying.

Princess Twilight turned to Starlight. “Starlight! You have to get are friends out of there!”

“I’m trying! This is way too hard.” Starlight held on.

Magic doesn't only come from Equestria; it’s always everywhere!” Princess Twilight called out.

“But, Twilight-”

“Please Starlight! You are only hope!” Put indeed Twilight encouraged her. As for the others, Flash stood away from the Sirens. But, the two Spikes were failing to get the spell off of Gloriosa and Timber.

Princess Twilight had an idea, and called out to Starlight. “Do what your cutie mark does to everyone!”

Starlight hadn't thought of it since she was promised not to something like that again after being a dictator of a village. However, this was a whole different matter altogether because her friends are already in danger. Suddenly, two ears and a tail magically sprouted, and she managed to pony up. In the process, the spells on the Mane Six wore off, and they all ponied up as well.

As soon as their necklaces returned rightfully to their necks, their super powers were back on track. Princess Twilight was the last to pony until she reunited with the rest of her friends. As for Gloriosa and Timber, they were finally back to their senses again. Of course, that has definitely put the Dazzlings right to a disadvantage. Princess Twilight’s power, along with the others, were aimed at their rivals as well as their repaired pendants.

“You may have the magic to get your Gems repaired, but you’re going back to Equestria where you belong! And you will never come back to this world again!” Both Twilights shouted as soon as their magic beams shot out, contacting the unlucky Dazzlings, before vanishing them back to where they came from. Everything in Everfree Forest was finally back to normal, and Princess Twilight and her Counterpart hugged together as their plan was a success.

“We did it!” Human Twilight both exclaimed joyfully.

“I think we know each other already.” Princess Twilight smirked with both of them giggling. However, the Mane Six were in a trance of confusion. The Twilight Counterparts nearly realized that Gloriosa and Timber eyed the two, and thought they had seen double after the spell.

Human and Princess Twilight gasped. “Timber! It's not what it looks like!...”

Timber mistook Princess Twilight for Human Twilight and got in a closet look. “Didn't I just saw you yesterday?”

Twilight awkwardly nodded “Yes...”

Sunset had to fill Timber and Gloriosa on everything, and they decided to go with it and keep it as a secret, just like Flash and the others did.

“Well, either way, I just wanted to thank you for saving us again...” Gloriosa said.

“Even if there are double Twilights, I’m still best friends with you regardless...” Timber said to Human Twilight, who was now blushing after receiving a hug from him. Princess Twilight and the others either giggled or smirked at Human Twilight.

“Still adorable.” Rarity said while Rainbow Dash scoffed.


Flash Sentry waved goodbye to Princess Twilight, who also waved back on her way to the statue. As much as it hurt to see her go yet again, there would be a chance that he would try to move on, despite the circumstances.

“I’m going to be fine now...” Princess Twilight said to Flash. It was then Sunset examined the statue leaking magic.

Twilight approached to Sunset. “I know this is hard to fix. But, I have to get back to Equestria soon. I’m going to come up with a spell to take The Dazzlings somewhere they can’t escape. Maybe can you put something up there so that magic won’t go anywhere?”

Sunset shook her head. “I can’t. It would go through something, and probably break the portal.”

“Well, I got nothing right now. Maybe I can find an idea to fix this solution.” Princess Twilight replied.

“So, was this weekend a waste of time for you?” Sunset asked in wonder.

“No, it really wasn’t.” Princess Twilight admitted. “In fact, I had a fun weekend to hang out with you and your friends, aside of stopping g The Dazzlings again. But, I finally got to know my counterpart now. We’re even best friends.”

Human Twilight was happy to have heard that. “Maybe if you come back, we can get to know each other better.”

Princess Twilight nodded. “Yeah, and I promise I’ll be more serious to know you better”.

“(Sniff) I’m going to miss you do dragon Spike.” Doggy Spike cried in tears.

“I’m going to miss you too!.” Dragon Spike said. As for the Mane Five said, they said goodbye to Starlight Glimmer, who waved back.

“We are never going to forget you!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed, hugging Starlight.

Starlight hugged back until she and Pinkie both let go. “Don’t worry, I will never forget all of you.”

And with that, Twilight, Spike, and Starlight made their way through the portal back to their world.

“So what are we going to do, now with the portal going haywire?” Applejack wondered.

“Twilight has to think about this for a moment. But in the meantime, we just have to go everywhere and save the places that might have magic during our free time. Maybe go to places just to make sure we get magic away from them...”

Then Rainbow Dash zoomed. “Oh! can we use our powers to get there?”

Everyone glared at Rainbow Dash, and Sunset had to warn her. “We’re not using our powers out in the open.”

“Come on!” Rainbow complained. “I just wanted to be like a superhero.”

“Rainbow, may I remind you again that this isn't superhero business, especially with whatever magical’s about to run amuck anytime soon?” Applejack replied to Rainbow.

Comments ( 4 )

The misspelling is abundant. Singular words where plural would be better. More could be done.

9422885
This and Sunsets Collide are my first fanfics I did but looking at them now after almost 2 years before the Equestria Girls 22 minute specials, I moved on and might do another story similar to this. I did made a third Counterpart story but I give up when I finished the 3rd chapter.

An okay story that has some errors here and there and feels a bit rushed

9727217
This is one of my first fanfics from 2017.

Login or register to comment