• Published 20th Dec 2018
  • 1,530 Views, 7 Comments

Twilights Collide - Lonely Fanboy48



Sunset can't find where Equestria Magic is coming from so she needs Princess Twilight's help.

  • ...
13
 7
 1,530

Second Thoughts Of Journey

Princess Twilight woke up from bed, and was about to do more research on spells and unknown occurrences. But, before she could continue, she saw that one of her books vibrated. That signified a new message from Sunset Shimmer. She picked it up and read what Sunset wrote, and thought about coming. However, second thoughts still blocked her mind. She then woke up Spike and told him about what’s going on in the other world.

“I know Sunset really needs my help. But, I can’t go. I have just a lot of stuff to do this whole weekend...” she sighed. “Last time, they took care of themselves in the Friendship Games, so I don’t understand why she needs me now.”

“Twilight,” Spike replied “I get that we were in a time travel loop with Starlight Glimmer, and they didn’t need us when they went to camp. But, magic appear there during that time. Maybe we should go and check it out…”

“That's not it!” Twilight retorted. “Just because I have nothing to do as a Princess once in awhile doesn't mean I should just go and hang out with Sunset all the time. I have other hobbies I want to do in my free time, and there might be solutions in Equestria that might happen again… And lastly, I meant my doppelganger.” she sighed.

“Your what?” Spike exclaimed. Twilight was a little annoyed about hearing of her counterpart.

“I got a lot of messages from her when I got back to my castle, and I had to come to her and then…” she paused.

“Then what?” Spike pressured her.

“I MEET TWILIGHT SPARKLE AND YOU!” Twilight yelled. Spike was reacted and even more confused at the same time.

“Wait, there was another me too? Spike asked with widened eyes.

“Yes” She answered. “I just can’t believe that really happened when I came and saw the other Twilight that I didn’t expected at all. And, her dog, who happened to bear the same name as you… Though, I don’t think I could remember him because he really does thing what average dogs do, I guess. Which is why I really think I should stay away from the other world.”

“How Come?” Spike questioned.

Twilight added. “Because, I don’t think they need me anymore since they handled it when they went to camp. Plus, what if someone sees me and the other Twilight exposed out in the open? I can’t even walk around there anymore because of another Twilight being there. And if that happens, there will be more chaos, and both worlds will get worse!”

Twilight couldn't stand seeing a repeat of worse things occurring in another world. Indeed, she gets more worried about it than anything else. Spike couldn't bear to see her worried about something small, or anything she wouldn't provide herself with the will to at least try.

Spike approached. “Twilight, I get what you're going through, but Sunset doesn't live there. She just doesn’t want to come back just yet because she was getting better in the future. You, or Celestia kept her there because she wasn't ready at all. And not only that, she’s a pony. We only came back to help her and her friends...”

Spike recalled the events that occurred the last she went to the other world, amongst something else. “Remember The Sirens, who were also from Equestria, came this close to taking over here? I get that. You and your friends weren’t getting along as a band, but people were under The Siren's spell and they were that close to breaking your band apart, even if your friends want to do what bands do there, for all I know. But no… You really need to help her with something that she can’t handle, even with her friends, and her “newfound” Twilight. Also you can still wear a disguise when you're there, so don’t get overreacted about this. Your friends in this world didn’t come with you when you came back to the other world. As for Twilight being there, you can get along with her, and maybe we can keep this as a secret from anyone there...”

Twilight made her decision. “Maybe you're right, Spike. Maybe I can learn more about the their world, and maybe their Twilight... And I guess we can get to know each other so we won’t have this problem anymore. But, I still don’t know where the magic was coming from and to their world.”

“Maybe you should take someone with you so things will be easier for you, and you can teach her about the world itself...” Spike suggested.

“Well, I could. “But who should I take with me that doesn’t have a counterpart in Canterlot High?” She thought. Then, an idea sparked inside her head before she started to write a message to her student, Starlight Glimmer.


“Twilight, what’s going on? And, why are you wearing that?” Starlight tried to ask Twilight, who was now wearing a hood to cover her face.

Twilight had to inform Starlight about everything, hoping that she'd keep it disclosed. “Starlight, I know you're on your own with lessons, but you're the only one with magical smarts who can help me in this predicament. Sunset couldn't do this by herself.”

“Twilight, I really like to help you, but I don’t think I can really cooperate with whatever it is you got going on...” Starlight wanted to back out.

“Don’t worry, Starlight” Twilight continued. “I can teach you how to walk, and use hands… well, maybe because but I still never got that around that personally, but other than that, I can introduce you to a new friend, which you should get the hang of.”

Starlight then agreed with Twilight and braced herself for what was about to happen next. The two ponies, along with Spike were about to enter through the portal.

“Oh, Boy...This is going to be the strangest thing that's ever going to happen to me…” She took a deep breath, then finally entered through the portal.


“Sunset,” Human Twilight speaked to Sunset. “We’ve been here for an hour this morning. Did we really had to wake up at six o’clock to get here?”

“Yes” Sunset replied. “Your counterpart may be a Princess, but she hasn't slept most of the time in her world.”

“Yeah… it's kind of how I am when I make my evaluations and insight. Though, I’m still feeling a bit odd about this...” Twilight sir in worry. It was then Princess Twilight and Spike came out of the portal, surprising both Sunset and Human Twilight.

“Princess Twilight!” Sunset surprised with a more confused Counterpart. Dragon Spike shook his tail after seeing his counterpart.

“Hi” Doggy Spike said awkwardly.

“Yeah, I have the same feeling to” Princess Twilight also saw her doppelganger face to face for the second time.

“Umm? How is your time being a Princess at your world?” Human Twilight spoke to Princess Twilight.

“Great. And how is Canterlot High, and Flash Sentry...?” Princess Twilight asked back.

“Canterlot High is fun, but Flash Sentry is kinda out of the question....” Human Twilight replied, despite Princess Twilight feeling really awkward about this.

“We’ll talk about this when we get to my place”. Sunset said to Princess Twilight.

Suddenly, Starlight Glimmer came out of the Portal, which surprised everyone. Before she could say anything, Princess Twilight told her that she will explain everything later on their way to Sunset’s place. She put on her hood so that no one would notice her. It wasn't long before the Statue leaked more magic, which then was released to the city of the Human World.


The Dazzlings were standing and leaning by the back buildings of the city. Of course, the harsh loss of their plan coming to a close haunted their minds. Eventually, they'd come to a point where singing doesn't cut it.

“Errr!” Adagio Dazzle furiously groaned, holding the shatter Gem Pendants. “We tried everything to be adored, but our Gem Pendants were destroyed because of these idiotic Rainbooms beating us in the Battle Of The Bands!”

“Yeah, now no one will love us again.” Sonata Dusk lowered her head.

“Will you two knock it off already!” Aria Blaze groaned, shouting at them. “We’re never going to take control of anyone or anything without our Siren magic. It’s not like magic is coming in our way”.

Out of nowhere, magic came crashing into one of the empty trash cans. The Dazzlings heard it, then came close to it. It wasn't long before it made its way to the broken Gem Pendants, and repaired them. The Dazzlings saw it, and were shocked in awe that the magic has repaired their power. Now, they have become Sirens yet again.

“Well, looks like we’re back in business...” Aria smiled deviously.

“Now we will be able to sing again and again!” Sonata was thrilled.

“That’s right, but first we should get our vengeance on the Rainbooms who ruin our lives.” Adagio put her hands on her hips, eyeing to the direction of where the magic came from. The Dazzlings, stronger than ever, then walked off in the city with fixed Pendants. Now, a new plan was set into motion - destroying the Rainbooms entirely!