• Published 20th Dec 2018
  • 1,536 Views, 7 Comments

Twilights Collide - Lonely Fanboy48



Sunset can't find where Equestria Magic is coming from so she needs Princess Twilight's help.

  • ...
13
 7
 1,536

Return To CHS

The students have restored Camp Everfree back to its glory, until Pinkie Pie destroyed the dock, which they had to fix again. As a result of that, they were indeed late to return. By the time they got off the bus, Principal Celestia had to make a last-minute announcement.

"I'm so sorry we had to come back at 6:00 PM. We still had to fix the dock even if we saved Camp Everfree," she said.

"Again!" Trixie yelled angrily, sneering at Pinkie Pie, who looked at her funny. The girls defended her by sneering back at the accusing magician.

“However," Celestia continued. "I hope that you had a great weekend! Now that we are finally done and back at Canterlot High, we'll go back to our Regular School Schedules this Monday."

Everyone has headed home except the Mane Seven. In fact, they would be the last to go if it weren't for their strenuous work.

“Ugh!" Applejack groaned, turning to Pinkie Pie.. "I'm really in pain of fixing that dock again. If it weren't from Pinkie Pie’s powers, we would've gone back here happy."

“I didn't mean to!” Pinkie Pie replied in defense. “I just wanted to celebrate that we fixed the dock for the fifth time."

“Make it six times, but I lost track," Rainbow Dash corrected. "And I'm with Applejack here. Not only am I sick of fixing the dock again, but I'm also getting very tired."

"Calm down, darlings. Just because we have powers doesn't mean we can use them more often. The students and the guests at the Crystal Cave might have known that we have powers, but everyone in this city doesn't know yet." Rarity tried to settle them down.

Fluttershy agreed softly. "Well, as far as having super powers go, I would rather take care of animals instead of being a hero of the city..."

Sunset Shimmer chimed in, carrying the journal book with her. "Like ok, Girls! We really did make some mistakes at the camp, like the dock repairing again... and again…, but it's all over with. And like what Rarity said, we don't want everyone in this city to know we have powers. The people of Canterlot High and at the Crystal Cave may know, but we should really keep this to ourselves..."

“Exactly..." Spike replied. "That's also why I can't afford to lose Twilight..."

"Thanks Spike.." Twilight responded. Everyone but Sunset and Twilight went home and said their goodbyes before heading home. Sunset was still in wonder about how and why there was magic in the Crystal Cave.

"I still can't figure this out..." Sunset contemplated.

“What are we going to do?" Twilight asked. Sunset thought about it for minutes, and then she thought of getting Princess Twilight for help since this was too hard to fix.

"Twilight remember when you met your counterpart from Equestria?" She turned to Twilight.

“Yes" Twilight responded. but still confused about her Princess counterpart.

"Before you came to Canterlot High, and I was popular...." Sunset continued as she told Twilight everything that happened between her and Princess Twilight. Once she got to the point where she mentioned Flash Sentry, she paused for a bit.

"I know he's not your type, but he is for Princess Twilight. I talked about him to ’kind of’ get over you."

"What do you mean by ‘kind of’?" Twilight asked.

“I didn't want to hurt Princess Twilight feelings, but she really really had something for him. I just don't want both worlds to go out of control, even though it’s serious. Plus, there's magic going haywire, and I just can't seem to find it. Even though she has problems back at Equestria, there are somethings that even I wouldn't understand, and I would call to her for help. She couldn't help me in the Friendship Games because she was in a time travel loop, but we didn't need her help when we were going to Camp Everfree since we took care of it by ourselves. Also, she’d probably have the same way you feel when she meets you." Sunset Finished.

“Can she bring her counterpart of Spike from her world?" Spike said happily. “I really want to know about my counterpart."

“Maybe" Sunset replied before turning back to Twilight.

“I really don't know, Sunset. When I first met her, I felt a bit uncomfortable..."

“Don't worry," Sunset tried to convince her. "Everyone won't know this but our friends and Flash will. Maybe during the weekend, you two should get to know each other while we fix this problem. You just go home and calm down about this because this is something only me and Twilight can do. You may have saved Camp Everfree with us, but Princess Twilight knows magic way more than you"

“OK" Twilight nodded when she and Spike said goodbye to Sunset and go to their home. As for Sunset, she decided to write an entry to Princess Twilight.

"I hope she doesn't have anything to do this weekend..." Sunset hoped while preparing to write.



“Dear Princess Twilight,"

“I know you're busy, but we have a situation. When me, my friends, and your counterpart went to Camp Everfree, we had a blast. However, there was magic there that came out of nowhere. I really don't know where it came from, so I was wondering if you knew about it. This is indeed something I can't find by my own, so maybe during this weekend we can hang out and fix this problem? Maybe you will get to know about your Human Counterpart, and what we did back at Camp Everfree. She still felt a bit awkward about talking to you, but it should be fun weekend for both of you. Also, can you take Spike with you? Somebody might be a bit excited...."

"Your Friend,

Sunset Shimmer"


She finished while she leaves Canterlot High to go home, the portal leaks more magic out of the stature.