• Published 19th Dec 2018
  • 1,103 Views, 1 Comments

Cheer Up Spike! - Lonely Fanboy48



Pinkie Pie throws a play for Spike at her party in Sweet Apple Acres.

  • ...
7
 1
 1,103

Cheer Up Spike!

Pinkie Pie and Spike made they’re way back to Sweet Apple Acres to get back to the party. Spike missed most of it because he got scared from Pinkie’s outrage. Though he’s happier now, Pinkie is regretful for yelling and feels he still needs something to keep his mind off that.

Pinkie and Spike went back into the barn, “I’m back!” Pinkie shouted with Spike on her back.

“Hi Pinkie.” Twilight responded. “I’m happy you’re here Spike. Are you feeling better?”

“Almost. Pinkie said she’s giving me ice cream to calm myself down.” Spike replied, his mouth watering slightly. Pinkie, However, had other plans. During they’re way back she thought of an idea to give Spike the perfect side of her.

“Actually, I had an idea you might like.” Pinkie said. Spike gets off her and sits down by the table.

“Yes?”

“It’s going to be a surprise. This may be my party but this is a curing experience to make you feel happy.” Pinkie rubbed Spike’s head. Both her and Twilight went outside of the barn to disguise the plan for Spike.

“A play!? You’re want to throw a play and you want me to be Spike’s father?” Twilight asked both confused and worried.

“Yes and I’m going to be the mother because…” With a glance around them Pinkie whispered to Twilight’s ear.

“You’re going to kiss him on the cheek?”

“Yes so I can show him the fun side of me.”

“How is kissing the fun side of you? He’s not your type.”

“But it will help him get over the outrage I had with him. And besides, I always do cute things to make guys like him feel better. The play is going to be heartwarming.”

Ignoring the statement about doing cute things for apparently random stallions Twilight smiles at Pinkie’s idea. They head back inside the barn to make the announcement. “Okay everypony, you need to get out because we’re going to set up a play for the party.” Twilight said to her friends.

“Alright, we can wait outside.” Rainbow Dash respond. All of her friends leave of the barn. Including Spike who’s still curious about Pinkie’s plan. Once everypony is out of the barn, Twilight and Pinkie Pie get to work on the play.

Meanwhile, Spike eats some ice cream with Rarity and Applejack. “So why weren’t ya okay with gems Pinkie gave ya Spike?” Applejack asked.

“Well the gems we’re great but her yelling was a bit too much, it didn’t make the gems look good anymore.” Spike looked at the ground, still feeling a little depressed.

“Don’t feel that way Spike. I know an outrage can feel a bit overwhelming, but you shouldn’t let it take away your friendship with Pinkie.” Rarity said.

Rainbow Dash chimed into the conversation “Also Pinkie can be a bit furious at times, but we we’re just trying to show her we care about for by throwing the party for her.” She flow by Spike.

“And if you ever feel this way again, you can always come to me.” Fluttershy gives him a hug to show her kindness to him.

“Thanks Fluttershy.” Spike hugged her back.

It took fifteen minutes for Twilight and Pinkie Pie to set up the play in the barn. Twilight opened the door for everypony to reenter the barn. They notice there’s a curtain hanging at the end of the barn. Spike is curious on what Pinkie Pie has plan for this play since Twilight is helping her. They took their seat which all line up to the curtains were Twilight and Pinkie Pie are performing they’re play.

Spike is sitting in the front section in the row as he’s all focus on the play itself. Twilight came out of the curtains as she told everypony what Pinkie did for this idea.

“Ponies… and dragon.” She announced as she continues. “For the celebration of this party, I will play a role of a father dragon and Pinkie Pie will play the role of a mother dragon. She and her husband wanted to make they’re baby dragon feel happy for the rest of his life and if anything makes him feel sad, they were always there to try and cheer him up. I hope you enjoy the play.” She finished and gets behind the curtain to put on her dragon costume.

The play has began, the curtains move out of the way to show Pinkie Pie and Twilight in dragon costumes. They wasted little time by beginning the show.

“Husband?” Pinkie called.

“Yes my dear?” Twilight responded.

“Do you think our son need some clure?”

“A clure? What kind?”

“Well lets just say it’s called a wash up from the mind where all the bad luck will all go away.”

“If so then what do you want do to with our son?”

“Then maybe we should go get him then.” So far from Spike’s view, it’s a very decent play but he didn’t expect what they’re going to do next. Pinkie then put her hoof in front of Spike so he can enter the play. “Come on son, we need to have a discussion.” Spike couldn’t believe it, he gets off his seat and walk up by Pinkie and Twilight. Despite still confused he went along with it.

“So what do you want to talk about?” Spike asked. Twilight from behind put her hoof on Spike’s shoulder.

“We want to talk about your feelings. We heard that you’ve been yelled at which caused you to cry painfully.”

This made Pinkie to take out a couch for Spike, he put him on the couch while she does the rest of her part. “And how you cried in bed that the scaring getting into your skin. The only option we can do is to expose our feelings towards you.”

“For being the most overprotective parents, we wanted to make you normal in a happy way and for that, you’re mother has something special for you.” Spike turned his attention to Pinkie Pie. She gives him a hug while giving him her speech.

“When I look at you and took care of you, I always want your heart to be fear free. If you ever get yelled at on something that wasn’t your fault we will always make you feel better.”

The final move of the play was Pinkie Pie giving him her ounce of cuteness face she gave before and finally, she kissed him on the cheek. Spike became shocked when he got a kiss from Pinkie Pie, he wanted his first kiss from Rarity but that all changed. Once Pinkie lean back, Spike blushed a little.

“How was it?” Pinkie asked, giving him the point that the play is over.

“Unexpected.” He answered. “What was the point of the kiss?”

“It was something to get you over the outrage I had towards you.”

“Yeah I was surprised when she told me about the kiss.” Twilight said.

“Pinkie, I don’t know what to say.” Spike replied.

“That you got over my outrage?” She lean towards him still smiling. Spike thinked about it for seconds, the kiss almost grossed him out but it felt better. He also needed to be nice to her since it was her idea to throw this play mainly for him.

“Yes I got over it. Thanks Pinkie.” He hugged her.

“That was the cutest play ever.” Fluttershy commented.

“Yeah, I guess it was cool.” Rainbow added.

“So do you want to do that Share Care song we did together from our trip to Appleloosa?” Spike suggested.

“Perfect! I’ll go get my costume!” Pinkie left the barn as she gets her outfit she wear at her trip to Appleloosa.

“Do you like Pinkie Pie’s performance?” Twilight asked to her dragon friend.

“Yeah, but this kiss still bothered me.”

“Don’t worry, you’re get over it.” Twilight hugging Spike.

As for the party itself, it continued until it was night time and headed back to they’re homes. Spike didn’t knew what to think of the day he had because of his encounters of Pinkie Pie. The first encounter had outrage, the second had regret and the third and final one had a play where he was involved. He managed to get over the kiss from Pinkie from that day while also growing his friendship with her and moving on from they’re misunderstandings.

Comments ( 1 )

Pinkie and Maud should bring Spike to the Pie Rock Farm over sometimes.

Login or register to comment