• Published 18th Dec 2018
  • 395 Views, 0 Comments

Sunshine's Second Christmas - Creativa-Artly01



This year it's Rainbow's turn to host the family Christmas party and she has to make it extra special as it's her cousin Sunshine's second Christmas.

  • ...
 0
 395

Chapter 1

It's a beautiful snowy day outside as Rainbow rushes around her Cloudsdale home getting stuff ready for Christmas with her family. It's her turn to host this year and she wants to make it absolutely perfect. "Soaren, give me a hoof already!" moans Rainbow Dash as she looks at him somewhat annoyed.

"Fine," says Soaren as he gets out of the chair and helps Rainbow hang the tinsel. "Explain to me why you want everything perfect again."

"Because it's my little cousin's second Christmas and I want it to be absolutely perfect for her since I'm hosting the family Christmas this year," responds Rainbow. "I've told you this a million times." She then flies down and grabs a box of ornaments and begins to hang them on the tree and on the tinsel. After three hours, all the decorations are up and just in time because Rainbow soon hears a bell ring outside. "I got it!" she yells as she flies over to the door and unlocks it to her uncle, aunt, baby cousin, mom and dad. "Hey!" says Rainbow as she embraces them in a great big hug.

"Wow, this looks amazing dearest," says Windy with a smile.

"Awe, don't make me blush mom. Not in front of Soaren," responds Rainbow Dash.

"Oh, right, sorry," responds Windy.

"How's it going Dash?" asks her uncle Blitz. "It's been awhile."

"Great, I love the Wonderbolts. I'm glad you're here," responds Rainbow with a smile as she gives him a hug. She then goes over to Firefly and takes Sunshine from her. She then cuddles the little filly who happily laughs in her arms.

"Someone missed her cousin," says Firefly with a smile. "You're her favorite."

"Cool, is she flying yet?" asks Rainbow with a smile.

"Not yet," says Firefly. "Hopefully soon, though. I didn't start flying until I was about three, so I'm thinking that's the case for Sunny too."

"Where's the grill, Dash?" asks Bow. "I wanna get it fired up."

"In the back shed," says Rainbow. "Soaren, do you mind showing him?" Soaren nods as he flies outside followed by Bow to get the grill.

A few minutes later, Bow and Soaren get the grill fired up. Bow then goes inside and gets the haysteaks out of the fridge and throws them on the grill. Meanwhile inside, Firefly and Windy work on a nice potato salad and steamed dandelions and get stuffed prepped for the pineapple apple fritter trifle dessert. While all of this is going on, Rainbow happily plays with her cousin on the floor. Blitz, bored of being inside, goes outside to help Bow and Soaren grill up the haysteaks. Everything, so far, is off to a perfect start.