• Published 2nd Jan 2019
  • 6,214 Views, 60 Comments

Stealing Her Laboured Breaths - An Intricate Disguise



Justin lives a dangerous life, having to have sex with different ponies in order to stay healthy, even if it hurts them. What happens when he meets a mare he doesn't think he can quit?

  • ...
35
 60
 6,214
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

Ahhh, absolutely wonderful. Tense, dramatic, and I am dying to see where this is going.

My god I’m so into this story, the pacing and the tensfulness of a character breaking down and struggling to come to grips with what he knows is wrong, this is definitely turning into one of my favourite and it isn’t even finished, I hate waiting for new chapters but when I get them I’m so happy, good job mate keep up the good work

Well he is well and truly ensnared in Twilight blunt hooves, I wonder how he is going to deal with sleeping with other mares while also juggling for sustenance dealing with his need for sustenance for himself. Will she naturally lose interest in him if he deprive himself too much or will it continue any way if he becomes a decrepit old stallion. I wonder how long he had try to deprive himself of ponies essences before? He is a real vampire, and I woneder how he would match with the Changelings? What did he do to research a substitute food source for himself?

just ask her out already

I am loving this story far more than I expected! I really hope City Scraper gets the courage to get into a relationship with Twilight.

I theory about City Scraper's condition that admittedly may be cheesy. Maybe being in a mutual relationship is the key to breaking this "curse", as both parties are giving and taking something out of it. Also, it could be possible that once it's removed, all negatively affected by it (as Cheerilee apparently has been) will become well.

Can't wait for next chapters!

He’s officially been ensnared. Now, what will he do in the gilded cage of Love?

I'm loving this story. I just imagine how Twilight is going to describe this encounter to her friends at a tea-party.

<read in Oliver Twist voice> Please sir, may I have more?

9415057
My personal theory is that twilight has a similar "curse" that somehow counteracts city's. But yours is a good one as well.

"Justin lives a dangerous life, having to have sex with different ponies in order to stay healthy, even if it hurts them. "

Soo... in other words, he's an arse. Aye? Well, if he doesn't stay until it hurts them too bad, that should be okay. I guess.

9381608
"After all, I would firmly expect the morals of anyone who has to feed on others in order to survive to get... flexible, pretty quickly."

Flexible morals? Just because feeding on others is required doesn't mean morals have to be flexible to the point of not caring about the ones providing said sustenance.

Can't wait for more!

I like this story. Its like a mix between vamperism and changelings. Except better

I really feel sympathetic for that guy…:ajsleepy:

He really needs to go see Cheerilee...
Keep going! ;)

Personally think the incubus is well a well written character. I'd be Happy to see more in the future.

Interesting story so far. Would like to know if/when it gets updated.

Login or register to comment