• Published 2nd Jan 2019
  • 824 Views, 30 Comments

CYCLED - The REAL Mister Pkmn



All the events of the seasons of FiM have happened before. Maestro Spectrum knows all of the events from the start, and crafted an artificial 7th Element of Harmony to try and stop it. However, he is tired of failing ... Something needs to change.

  • ...
2
 30
 824

PreviousChapters Next
Rthö Dœfeüf: The Winter Wedding- Part Three~ A New Solution...?

The trio ran as fast as they could to get to the wedding hall, and they all burst in at the same time. Twilight called out. “Stop the wedding!”

Though, she then noticed what was going on here. The girls had blank looks on their eyes, much as her brother did. Celestia looked a bit pale, shackled in the officiator’s position. “Twilight…”

The fake Cadence turned and scowled, and fake Maestro sighing at her side. “Well, it seems we have no choice, my queen. Plan B.” The two of them were engulfed in green fire, as were a large portion of the crowd. The others in the room gasped as a part of the Changeling army was revealed. The one that had disguised as Maestro stood a bit taller than the average drone, and he barked out his orders. “Now, let us bring Equestria to its knees! For Queen Chrysalis!”

The drones were buzzing, ready to rumble. Chrysalis gloated. “Now, there is nothing that you can do to stop me! This day is what I have waited for, and I won’t have it taken away!”

She turned to the still dazed Shining, and closed in… But Maestro fired a blast of magic, and garnered her attention. “Sorry. I’m not gonna let you do that.” She growled, and he laughed. “Please. Did you forget that your little general only caught me off-guard by accident? I won’t be defeated so easily this time.” He then charged his magic, and fired at the girls.

Celsetia called out in terror. “Maestro! What have you done!?”

He smirked. “Oh, stuff it. They’re alright. Just unconscious, is all.” He turned to face Chrysalis. “Now. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. What’s it going to be?”

She lit her horn. “Attack!” The changelings from outside the barrier destroyed it, and started to swarm the castle. She chuckled. “You can’t hold your ground here while the rest of the castle is attacked, now can you?”

Maestro huffed. “Sparks. I’ll stay here and stall so the girls can recover. You hold off the outside forces.” Twilight gave a nod, and left the area. Maestro smirked. “Alright then. Who wants to tussle with Maestro? I’m anxious to fight…” He lit his horn and pawed a hoof at the ground. The Changelings from the crowd tried to confuse him by transforming into his friends, but he knew that the real ones were unconscious so it didn’t quite work. After he knocked some out, the rest tried to mimic him. But for some reason, they always got something wrong. Maestro chuckled as he fired blast after blast- hitting fake Maestros that had hair too long or too short, the wrong shade of teal, or even a second horn. After he managed to thin the numbers a bit, His friends started to wake. He addressed Applejack. “Jacks. Sparks’ll need your help out front. I can handle things here."

She woke the others, and they proceeded to exit to go and help Twilight. Maestro kept on knocking out Changelings, until there were only two left in the room. He stood proudly as he made to approach. The general approached to cut him off. “That’s as far as you go!

Cadence lit her horn. “Stand aside! I won’t be kept from my fiancé!”

The general growled, but Chrysalis smiled. “Just try it.” Cadence fired, and Chrysalis countered with a blast of magic of her own. Hers barreled right through Cadence’s, knocking her to the ground. Chrysalis smirked as she looked towards Maestro. “Well then? Do you still think that you can beat me?

Maestro lit his horn with as much magic as he could muster. “Not alone, no. But I can delay you.” He was about to attack when the girls found their way back. At Chrysalis’ surprise he fired at the general, knocking him out. Maestro smirked. “That’s what you get for trying to disguise yourself as me. I don’t like imitators.”

Chrysalis growled, and shook herself. “No matter! I still have-!” she turned to see that Shining had been moved by Twilight’s magic during the distraction. Chrysalis fumed. “No! This isn’t how it’s supposed to be! You can’t beat me!”

Maestro fired another blast that destroyed Celestia’s shackles. She gave a small nod of thanks, and turned to look at Chrysalis. "Chrysalis. It's over now. Surrender, and I’ll be lenient."

Swiveling her gaze around the room, Chrysalis tried to find some way to get out of this mess. She lit her horn and growled. “I won’t submit! I’ll go down fighting!”

Maestro grimaced as Twilight drew close to whisper in his ear. “What do we do now? Cadence is unconscious, and my brother hasn’t snapped out of his trance yet! How are we supposed to defeat her?”

Maestro thought about it for a while, before turning towards Cadence and lighting his horn. He cast some sort of spell, which helped Cadence recover. He then turned to Shining and broke the stupor with a spell. Maestro smiled. “That oughta do it.”

Cadence and Shining drew close and kissed, lifting into the air and blasting out pink energy. Chrysalis was knocked down, her energy fading. The two of them set down, and Celestia chuckled. “Well. That was eventful…”

After Chrysalis was captured and sent to the dungeon, the ceremony went off without a hitch. At the after party Twilight approached Maestro with a question as she set up the silence field. “You just made them solve it again. Wasn’t there another way for Chrysalis to be defeated?”

He looked away. “We weren’t ready for that. We were the only other pair that could have tried, but with my hesitation… well, I wasn’t going to risk it.” He looked at her and sighed. “At least we didn’t make it worse.”

He dispelled the field and joined in the festivities. Twilight sighed. They were a couple now, but… He still felt… distant to Twilight. She put that aside to join the others.

Author's Note:

Well, there's that. Now... what to do next...?

PreviousChapters Next