• Published 2nd Jan 2019
  • 824 Views, 30 Comments

CYCLED - The REAL Mister Pkmn



All the events of the seasons of FiM have happened before. Maestro Spectrum knows all of the events from the start, and crafted an artificial 7th Element of Harmony to try and stop it. However, he is tired of failing ... Something needs to change.

  • ...
2
 30
 824

PreviousChapters Next
Rthö Snĕ- Party For NONE: Part One

Summer was almost over, and today was going to prove troublesome. Today was Pinkie Pie’s birthday- and frankly, Twilight wasn’t sure how to approach the problem. She had so much fun at Gummy’s birthday party that it completely slipped her mind to not suggest “doing this again soon.” Now, she had a dilemma. The girls had plans for the party, but some nagging part of Twilight thought that the distractions might not be enough this time around. She paced for a good while, causing Spike to worry a bit. But she fired it out- It was simple, really. She needed somepony to go to the Pinkie’s party to distract her- But the problem was, all of the girls were busy. Aside from that, she couldn’t send a letter to Maestro- he was busy in Las Pegasus with an expo and couldn’t leave. It would seem that she had to figure this one out on her own. She turned to Spike. “Could you do me a favor and keep Pinkie busy? We need to buy time to prepare her party.”

Spike gave a thumbs-up, understanding completely. He walked out of the library, off to Pinkie’s. Twilight felt sort of bad for not telling Spike about the cycles. The guilt of deciding to keep it from him was starting to weigh her down, and eat at her. She couldn’t help but think that she’d made a wrong choice. Maybe when Maestro was less busy, she’d be able to approach him about the subject. It was easier now to talk to him about things when she could focus on something else other than her feelings for him. It had been slightly difficult to figure out how to do so, but it had been worth it. She was having second thoughts about it being just a silly crush, but that didn’t mean she should pursue. He was a distant pony, and he hadn’t let her in very far. As for a pony like Trixie, it would probably be rather simple to get him to open up.

She shook her head. She shouldn’t think on such things. Twilight instead focused on getting things ready for Pinkie’s party- and at first, it seemed things would go much smoother than last time. With Spike at Pinkie’s after party for Gummy, Twilight and the others didn’t have to be so discreet about it. Heck, they even managed to get more help, and get the entire town in on it. So even if Pinkie started to suspect something, they could distract her. Yet some part of Twilight still nagged at her. Something was going to go wrong, she could feel it. She expressed her concern to Applejack, but she brushed her off. “Listen, Twi. It’s always been a bit difficult plannin’ a party for Pinkie’s birthday. We’re just lucky that you made a plan for it after we explained how difficult it’s been in the past. Don’t worry so much ‘bout it! It’ll go fine. Once Spike starts leading her here, we get into position. Just gotta have faith in the little guy.”

While this should have assured Twilight, it didn’t ease her nerves much. She used her breathing exercise that Cadence had taught her to try and calm herself. It did seem to help put her at ease much more than she had been before, but the needling feeling was still there. But then, something happened. Spike sent a note to Twilight, and what it said was ill news.

“Pinkie’s gone nuts! I accidentally let slip that this was only a distraction, and now she’s tied me up! Please send help.

-Spike.”

Twilight shook her head in disbelief. It seemed that he’d yet to learn how to not put his foot in his mouth… She sighed. “Well, let’s see what’s up. We may need to do more than just calm her down.” She then sent off a quick note to Maestro, informing him of the situation. She told him in the letter to meet them at Sugar Cube Corner’s entrance. He did reply that he’d be there as soon as possible, so they decided to wait for him to arrive. Twilight had some idea of what might happen, but she wanted to see if she was right first.

They didn’t have to wait long for Maestro to arrive via teleport. He took a look towards Sugar Cube Corner’s second floor, and activated his magic. “Hmm… That’s Nightmare Energy, alright.” He turned to the others. “We saved Applejack from the Nightmare Energy by reminding her of our friendship, but It might take a bit more than that this time. So, let’s talk strategy, just in case.”

Twilight shook her head. “I believe in our friendship with her, Maestro. It worked for Applejack, so it’ll work for Pinkie. You have to trust me on this.”

Maestro paused. He ground his teeth a bit, almost about to tell her off- but he reigned in his anger. She was right, after all. It was her suggestion that had worked last time; not his. So, he decided to put his faith in her. “You’re right. I shouldn’t be so sceptical, but sometimes… I can’t help it.” He shook his head. “Alright. We will do this your way, I suppose. Let’s get going.” They braced themselves at the front door, anxious about what they were going to see. But they took a breath, and entered.

To be continued in Party For NONE- Part Two

Author's Note:

Less words than I usually hav in my chapters, but I felt it necessary. I'll see you in chapter 10.

PreviousChapters Next