• Published 30th Dec 2018
  • 963 Views, 7 Comments

The Werewolf of Sweet Apple Acres - A_Werewolf_Presents



Apple Bloom is still searching for her cutiemark with her friends, but when they get the idea to have animal rescue cutiemarks, things don't go so well as they planed it to go.

  • ...
3
 7
 963

Chapter 1: Bite

Chapter One: The Bite
_______________________________________________________________________________

It was a wonderful bright Friday, school was over and the Crusading has just began. The CMC were in their clubhouse thinking of ways to get their cutie marks. But one specific filly wanted it more than her friends. This filly was Apple Bloom. She is really nice just like her friends, but Apple Bloom and her friends can get in a lot of trouble to just get some cutie marks. Apple Bloom even tried to get her cutie mark threw magic and drinking potion. But nether of the methods didn't work, one causing the yellow earth pony to get sad that it didn't work even though the unicorn who did it, Twilight Sparkle, said it wouldn't work and the second giving her a disease called "Cutie Pox".

"C'mon gals, we are the Cutie Mark Crusaders for a reason. Unless our talents are sittin' around doin' nothin', let's go get our cutie marks!" Apple Bloom Shouted, hoof pumping the air.

"How about... Cutie Mark Invention builders?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Tried that, Crusade number 138. We built something called a "phone" and it ended up making us so attached to it that we forget that we ever had a life," Scootaloo answered.

"How about Cutie Mark Story Tellers?" Scootaloo suggested.

"Never. Again. Last time we did that Ah didn't know what a clopfic was. Now Ah know, and it is stuck in mah head..." Apple Bloom shuddered.

"Wait! I think I got one! What about... Cutie Mark Animal Rescuer!" Sweetie Belle shouted with excitement.

"Yeah! And it might be our only option. I can't think of something else," Scootaloo said.

"Then it's settled. We should start tomorrow at three o'clock. I still have to finish some chores," Apple Bloom said.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The Next day at Two o'clock...

In the barn, Apple Bloom was getting ready for their little adventure in the Everfree Forest. Her sister, Applejack, didn't know that they were going to the Everfree Forest though, so she had to sneak outside at 2:55 pm sharp. Unfortunately, Applejack caught her sneaking out.

"Where do ya think you're going, Apple Bloom?" Applejack asked.

"Ah'm.. uh.. going to.. er.. Fluttershy's house to get mah cutiemark! Yeah... hehe," Apple Bloom said nervously.

"Huh. Fluttershy never told me," Applejack said putting her hoof to her chin.

"That's because we are tryin' to get our cutiemarks in being spies!" Apple Bloom lied.

"Ok. Just stay out of trouble, got it?" Applejack said. Apple Bloom nodded, waved goodbye, and ran out the door. She met up with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle by the Everfree Forest. They checked if they got everything, and they did. After checking, they walked inside the forest to see if any animal needed help. Scootaloo was still scared of the forest after all the things that happened when she went so she brought a first-aid kit, a book on how to be safe in a forest, bug spray, lots of water, snacks, and her scooter and wagon. She also stayed close to her friends incase something bad happened.

"Why did we have to go to the Everfree Forest of all places? Can't we just go back and go to Fluttershy's cottage?" Scootaloo asked, right behind Apple Bloom on her scooter.

"Fluttershy already has everythin' controlled with the animals at her place and this is the only place Ah could think of with animals that could need rescuing," Apple Bloom said.

"So, what are we going to do after we find a animal in need?" Sweetiebelle asked.

"We're goin' to bring it to the clubhouse and take care of it. If we're good at it, we might get our cutiemarks, but if we aren't good at it, we'll give it to Fluttershy to take care of since we don't know how to," Apple Bloom explained. After a while of walking in the forest, they heard rustling in the bushes. At first they were hesitant, but Sweetie Belle saw a long black fluffy tail sticking out.

"Hey look!" Sweetie Belle whispered, pointing at the tail. "It looks like it could be a dog or something,"

"Let's go see what it is," Apple Bloom suggested. Apple Bloom slowly walked over to the bushes. She split the bush in half to find a wolf-creature sleeping peacefully. But something seemed off about the wolf. It looked kind of like a pony, but with canine features and it was fluffier. It was also more bigger than a normal wolf and had a.... pony mane? Apple Bloom backed away from the creature.

"Let's find another animal. This one looks dange-CRACK" Apple Bloom's eyes shrunk as she stepped on a twig, waking the creature up. The CMC stood in fear as the wolf-creature stood up and walked towards them. It barked, giving them a warning to get out of its territory. But they wouldn't budge. The creature had enough of them and ran towards the fillies. They had finally snapped out of their trance and ran as fast as their tiny feet could take them, Scootaloo riding her scooter of course.

The CMC were almost out of the forest until Apple Bloom tripped over a rock, making her fall face first. The wolf had caught up and bit Apple Bloom's back. She screamed as loud as she can. Her friends turned around to see Apple Bloom inside of the wolf's mouth.

"You should have left when I gave you a warning," The wolf growled between its sharp teeth. Apple Bloom could tell by its voice that it was a male.

"A-Ah'm sorry! Please, l-let me go! Ah don't want t-to die!" Apple Bloom pleaded.

"It's too late to ask for forgiveness!" The wolf bite harder. Apple Bloom cried for help until she saw Scootaloo spray the bug spray in the the wolf's eyes. He threw the yellow filly out of his mouth and rubed his eyes. After his vision got clearer, he ran away. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle grabed Apple Bloom and put her in the wagon. Sweetie Belle sat in the wagon and comforted her crying friend who thought that she wasn't going to make it out alive.

"Its okay, Apple Bloom. We are going to bring you to the hospital and you are going to be fine," Sweetie Belle whispered to her friend. All Apple Bloom could do was nod because of all the blood she had lost.
_______________________________________________________________________________

At The Barn...

"APPLEJACK! PLEASE HELP! APPLES BLOOM GOT BITTEN BY A WOLF-CREATURE AND SHE'S BLEEDING ALOT!" Scootaloo yelled. Applejack ran as fast as she could to see what happened with her sister. Her eyes had practically disappeared as she looked at the bite.

"WHAT THE HAY HAPPENED!?" Applejack yelled back.

"We'll expain Breath at the hospital!" Scootaloo said out of breath. Applejack picked up her sister and ran to the hospital, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo right behind her.

_______________________________________________________________________________

In The Hospital...

The good news is that the bite didn't get infected. The bad news is that she
will have to be in a wheel chair for a few months. She also has to stay home for a few weeks, too," Nurse Redheart informed Applejack.

"Okay, may Ah see her?" Applejack asked. With a nod of approval, she walked inside Apple Bloom's hospital room. Apple Bloom was staring at the ceiling when Applejack came in. She couldn't stop thinking about how she was able to understand the wolf. Applejack noticed that something was on her mind.

"Hey Apple Bloom, somethin' wrong?" Applejack asked.

"Yeah," Apple Bloom sighed. "It's just that when the wolf thing bit me, he was talkin' to me. And he wasn't barkin' at me, he was speaking ponish! Ah know Ah sound crazy, but Ah was able to understand him,"

"Your right, that does sound crazy. But Ah'm just glad you're okay. Nurse Redheart said you will have to be in a wheelchair for a few months, but for now, ya have to stay here and heal. Ah'll be here tomorrow to pick you up, got it? So just listen to the nurses," Applejack gave Apple Bloom a hug and left. After the orange mare left, two fillies came running and gave Apple Bloom a big hug, and she returned ot.

"Apple Bloom are you okay? You could barley talk after the attack!" Sweetie Belle asked. The three friends stopped hugging so they could have a little chat. Sweetie Belle had tears coming out while Scootaloo's eyes were just watery. They were so worried. It showed how much they cared for her.

"Yeah, Ah'm okay. The doctors just said Ah will have to use a wheelchair for a few months and Ah won't be able to go to school for a few weeks, too. Applejack will have to pick me up tomorrow so Ah can heal more," Apple Bloom explained. But she didn't want to tell her friends everything. Especially when she was able to understand the wolf. They might think she is crazy.

"I'm sorry I didn't help sooner. You wouldn't have to stay here for a day then. I just got really scared and thought I was dreaming," Scootaloo apologized, hanging her head down.

"Scootaloo," Apple Bloom started. "Ah won't except your apologie,"

"Why?" Scootaloo asked.

"Because it was mah fault. Ah was the one who said we should go into the Everfree Forest. Ah was the one who stepped on that stick. Ah was the one who was clumsy and fell. Its wasn't your fault Scootaloo, it was mah fault," Apple Bloom said.

"No it wasn't Apple Bloom, it was my fault!" Scootaloo argued.

"No, it was mah fault!"

"My fault!"

"Mah fault!"

"My fau-okay let's stop. We're going nowhere with this argument," Scootaloo giggled. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle joined.

"Yeah you're right," Apple Bloom admitted. They were about to start another conversation when Nurse Redheart came in.

"Sorry girls, but visiting hours are over. You can see her tomorrow,"

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle nodded and waved goodbye. That left Apple Bloom bored. There was nothing to do, all she could do is stared at the wall or play a two-player game. There was also a book, but she wasn't interested in it. She decided to just go to sleep. It was quite easy to go to sleep for her, especially since she almost died.

The Next Day...