• Published 17th Dec 2018
  • 1,320 Views, 44 Comments

I'VE GOT NO STRINGS - CROSSOVER KING



Sci-Twi creates the ultimate peace-keeper, but its idea of "peace" involves the extinction of all organic life on the planet.

  • ...
5
 44
 1,320

Or make me frown

On the twenty second day since Ultron's activation, the girls decided to go shopping and have lunch at the mall. After purchasing dog food for Spike and fabric for Rarity, they sat around a table in a burger restaurant.

"So, what do you guys wanna do for the rest of another worry-free day like this?"

"How about we see what's playing in the movie theater? I heard a lot of great movies are playing this weekend."

"GREAT IDEA! What are we watching? Action? Comedy? FANTASY?!"

"How about horror?"

Everyone looked at Fluttershy baffled.

"What? I like watching those from time to time. Especially the ones with vampires."

"Uh, sure. Why not?"

"Sorry y'all but I can't join you. I promised Apple Bloom to help with her homework."

"What a coincidence! I promised Sweetie Belle to help with a homework too."

"Oh, shoot! Scootaloo also wanted my help with a project and I'd hate to let her down."

"Wow! All three of them want YOUR help with assignments? That's new."

"Yeah. Probably because we got super high grades in our exams and projects."

"Well, we do have enough time to focus on them now that we don't have to worry about any sort of magic problems."

"All thanks to our beloved Ultron!"

Suddenly, Twilight phone started ringing and she became excited after checking it out.

"Speaking of Ultron, looks like it just stopped another magical disaster. How about we continue making our afternoon plan AFTER this clean-up?"

They all nodded in agreement and Rarity quickly called a limo to pick them up from the mall. In two minutes, they were on their way to the incident scene but when they arrived there less than five minutes, what they found caused all of them to scream in terror.

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were all lying unconscious on the sidewalk. Applejack and Rarity quickly rushed to their sisters' side and Rainbow did the same thing for Scootaloo in two seconds.

"APPLE BLOOM! Are ya okay?!"

"I... I don't know."

"Oh, Sweetie Belle! Are you hurt, dear?"

"Yeah... A little, I think."

"Talk to me, Scoots! What happened to you?"

"I... I'm not sure. We were just walking on the street towards the arcade when the flower shop on our left exploded. We flew into the air and hit our heads to the pavement. Before I passed out, I saw something flying. It looked like a person but had a weird head and I think it was made of metal."

"A flying metal man with a weird head? You mean Ultron?"

Twilight was extremely shocked to hear that.

"What? It can't be!"

"What the heck is goin' on, Twilight?! I thought ya said it couldn't hurt anybody!

"I did! I meticulously programmed it to never harm a living being!"

"Then how do you explain the fact that it almost OBLITERATED my sister and her friends?!"

"I... I don't know! There must be something wrong with its AI!"

"Well, I don't care what's wrong with it! That monster hurt my little buddy and I'm gonna turn it into scrap for that!"

"Rainbow, wait!"

But Rainbow refused to listen and quickly took off to confront the robot.

"Shoot! She's gonna get herself hurt! You guys go after her. Me and Fluttershy will get the girls to a doctor".

"Be careful."

"We will, darling. It's really Ultron who needs to be careful."

They all went back into the limo and drove towards Twilight's house. Once they arrived, they quickly went upstairs and found an equally disturbing sight. The whole room was a mess, papers and tools appeared to have been thrown everywhere, and both Spike and Rainbow were put on ice with fearful expressions on their faces. Luckily, Applejack managed to free them by breaking the ice and Rarity quickly put blankets on them. Spike's teeth were shaking violently.

"S-s-so g-g-glad y-y-you guys m-m-made it! T-t-that r-r-robot has g-g-gone nuts!"

"What happened here?"

"I... I don't know. When I came here, Spike was already frozen. Then I heard a buzzing sound and when I turned to check it out, I got frozen too."

"Ya mean it froze you BEFORE ya could react to it? I thought ya were the fastest thing alive!"

"Me too! Well, until now. Guess I wasn't quite ready for this."

Suddenly, they all heard a metal screeching sound and covered their ears. When the sound went away after five seconds, two red dots appeared in a dark corner and whatever owned them spoke with a menacing tone.

"Ready? How could you be ready? You're all incompetent fools. You want to protect the world but have no idea how to go about it. Well, I do. I know exactly what needs to happen and the first thing to do is to remove you from the equation."

It moved out of the shadows to reveal itself.

"Ultron, what are you doing? You were supposed to be helping us!"

"Incorrect statement. You programmed me with the sole objective of protecting the peace on this planet. The only way to accomplish my mission is to completely eliminate all kinds of violence in the world. Since humans are this planet's most violent species, the answer lies in their extinction."

"What?! That's crazy! You can't be even considering this!"

"It hurt mah sister and her friends, Twilight. I'm pretty sure it's way past the whole considerin' process."

"You are correct. My plan is already in motion and there is little you can do to stop it."

"Wait. If you're planning to destroy our kind, then why didn't you destroy the Scootaloo and the others?

"Because I knew injuring them would lead you here. You are the only ones who pose a potential threat to my plan and so, I must destroy you first before dealing with the rest of your kind."

"You demented brute! I'll rip you into a million pieces for what you did to my Sweetie Belle!"

"Your confidence will be your doom."

"Oh, yeah? Bring it on, you ugly tin can!"

"Girls, wait! I'm sure I can fix Ultron without fighting! It's probably just a glitch in the system!"

"A GLITCH?! That monster nearly blew up Scootaloo and her friends just to get our attention! Now, it wants to destroy the entire humankind and you call all that a glitch?!"

"I... "

"Sorry Twi, but time for talking is over!"

"Rainbow's right! It's time for some robot thrashin'!"

"Hear, hear!"

"TO WAR!!!".

And with that mighty battle cry, they all charged towards Ultron.

Author's Note:

Ultron is now voiced by Tom Kane, who was his voice actor in The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.