• Published 17th Dec 2018
  • 1,331 Views, 44 Comments

I'VE GOT NO STRINGS - CROSSOVER KING



Sci-Twi creates the ultimate peace-keeper, but its idea of "peace" involves the extinction of all organic life on the planet.

  • ...
5
 44
 1,331

To hold me down

It took Ultron less than a minute to arrive at the incident's location and the incident itself was a frog that apparently grew to gigantic size due to being exposed to Equestrian magic. It was rampaging through the city at a very fast pace by jumping on everything in sight. Suddenly, it stopped and used its long tongue to grab a police officer. It was extremely close to devouring him until Ultron intervened. It got a hold of the frog's tongue with one hand and pulled the officer from the frog's grasp with the other. After placing the officer on the ground safely while still holding the frog's tongue, it sprayed liquid nitrogen to the tongue, freezing it solid. It then did the same thing to the frog's mouth and all four of its legs, finally immobilizing the creature. People began to come out of their hiding places and after seeing that the rampaging frog is frozen solid, they all began cheering for Ultron. However, it didn't pay any attention to these celebrations and proceeded to fly back to Twilight's house until it saw her approaching the incident scene with her friends. As their limo parked right in front of the frozen frog, Ultron landed right beside them.

"Miss Sparkle, the interception was 100% successful. As you can see, I have incapacitated the source of the disturbance, which turned out to be an amphibian creature infected by Equestrian magic."

"Great job, Ultron! However, can you please just call me "Twilight" from now on?"

"As you wish."

"Oh, come on! I can't believe we missed all the action!"

"Ah agree with Rainbow. Couldn't ya call a faster limo, Rarity?"

"Well, if you recall darling, we arrived late because of that awful traffic. Otherwise, the limo service I called is by far the fastest one around and would've brought us here in no time!"

Rainbow crossed her arms.

"Yeah, right!"

"If you are curious about what happened during the creature's immobilization, Miss Dash, I can provide you with a video footage of the incident".

"Really? Awesome!"

"Robot vs. monster movie night!"

"But what about the frog? We can't just leave him like that, can we? He's so cold, sad, and alone."

"Until the amphibian is purged of Equestrian magic and returned to its original size, it is far too dangerous to be set free".

"Not to worry. We've got just the cure for that. Right, girls?".

They all nodded in unison.

"You might wanna step back a little, Ultron."

"As you wish, Miss Shimmer."

It did what she asked.

"Alright, let's do this!"

They held each other's hands and began their magical transformations. Once they're completed, the girls created an energy beam that melted the ice around the frog and returned the frog itself to its normal size. Once it was over, Fluttershy rushed towards the frog's side.

"Are you okay, little guy? You're not hurt, are you?".

It let out a croaking sound and she gently picked it up.

"Oh, don't you worry, sweetie. You'll be in a nice warm bed in no time".

She then turned to her friends.

"I'm gonna bring him to the animal shelter and warm him up. I'll so you guys later".

"Sounds good."

"Don't forget the robot vs. monster movie night at Rainbow's house this evening!"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world!".

She waved them good-bye and began running towards the shelter that was located just around the corner.

"Well, girls, I'd say Ultron's first field test was a success. It arrived at the crisis location at record time, intercepted the crisis with great efficiency, and caused no damage to the environment while doing so. What do you say? Do we promote Utron to full-time magical crisis interceptor?"

“Well, it sure seems to have no problem stopping an incident involving Equestrian magic much faster than we ever could. So, yeah, why not?"

"Ya got my support on that.”

"Me too."

"Me three!"

"With a little make-over, it's bound to be the perfect for the job!"

Twilight became really excited.

"Alright, then!"

She turned towards Ultron.

"From now on, initiate scanning every two minutes and proceed to intercept any magical threats without asking any permission".

"As you wish, Twilight. However, before doing so, I would like to make a small request."

"A request? Uh, of course. What is it?"

"The way you and your friends used magic to return the amphibian to its proper size suggests that you have considerable experience in handling these situations. I request that you allow me to study these experiences so that I can better protect the peace throughout the city"

"Oh. Sure, but how are you gonna see them?"

"I possess the ability to access any social media website on the planet. I have found photographs and videos of your magical battles but have not yet examined them. With your permission, I will use them to increase my knowledge and become even more efficient as a peace-keeper."

"Uh, can you please give me and my friends a minute?"

"Of course."

She turned to her friends and started whispering.

"Something's not right, guys. I didn't put access to social websites in its programming."

"Maybe it's a side effect of Ultron's learning and evolving process."

"If that's the case, then I think I'm having second opinions on keeping it online."

"Why would you? I mean, ya said ya carefully programmed it to never hurt anythin' alive, right? Besides, I know a liar when I hear one and the way it said it's only gonna use our photos and videos to gain experience sure doesn't sound like lyin' to me."

"I'm with AJ. Also, it totally needs to see how awesome we were."

"And how magnificent our dresses were."

"And how much fun we had!"

"You can still shut it down whenever you like, right?".

"Of course."

"So, how about we go through with this for now and if things go bad, you just turn it off."

"Hmm. Good thinking, Sunset."

She then approached Ultron.

"Okay, I'm giving you permission to access our photos and videos for information purposes only."

"Thank you, Twilight. That is all I ask. Your last orders of scanning the city every two minutes and intercepting any magical threats without asking permission are now being followed".

Then, its blue eyes flashed brighter with a slight shade of red.