• Published 19th Dec 2018
  • 298 Views, 15 Comments

Crazy, Mad, Insane - Equimorto



Things were pretty bad in Equestria. Crime was rampant, ponies were starving, and the country was ruled by a tyrant. Shining didn't really give a fuck, it just happened that those on his list of ponies to murder weren't highly appreciated by others.

  • ...
2
 15
 298
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 3 )

"Magic let's you do some really cool shit," said Shining's voice from behind the pegasus' neck, so close his breath was felt by the other.

"Now, you want to hear something creepy?"
"W-what?"
"There's a skeleton inside you right now."
"What?"
"Don't worry. I can get it out for you."

"Oh, right, I forgot, Wintermist doesn't read this so no FiMC references. Oops."

Heh. Also, fourth-wall awareness confirmed. That only makes Shining more unsettling. As does the dissonant big-brother cheeriness. And Shining and Twilight breaking character and discussing the sorry state of their world and themselves with all the love and warmth I'd expect between them? Truly fascinating.

This story is certainly going places. I'm not sure where, but you have me deeply intrigued. I just hope nothing too terrible happens to Twilight's friends in the near future
I know it will, but I can hope.

9392620
I’m not sure what I find more unnerving; the fact that they broke character, or that the fact that they know they broke character.

This isn’t a story. It’s a story about a show that the characters have to put on for the amusement of some nameless, faceless observer and oh god it’s us isn’t it we’re the real villains aren’t we

9392794

9392620
Add in the neat tidbit about reading minds and you get real fuckery.

Login or register to comment