• Published 17th Dec 2018
  • 1,161 Views, 17 Comments

Conclusion - FicFacFlac

  • ...
6
 17
 1,161

Hunch

Author's Note:

Oh man, how did anxiety killed me while I was making this shit.

Here’s another chapter for y’all, and in case you’re wondering, yes, I don’t have a schedule for this. Maybe one chapter per 2 days can do.

Godamn, when I was writing this, my anxiety was sky high. I was just hell nervous (and sad cus this chapter is bad af) while writing this.

Enjoy, y’all.

Hunch

Thursday, was in fact, a holiday that day, so the Rainbooms had some time on their own, which they put up to good use. RD messaged them about a serious concern she has, and decided to let them know about it.

RD: hey, girls, i think i have something to tell you all.

AJ: alright, i’m listening.

RD: okay then, but i don’t think messaging should be a good way.

Fluttershy: so, you like, wanna meet up or something?

RD: i guess that could be good.

(Pinkie Pie has joined the chat room)

Pinkie Pie: hey girls! whatcha talking about?

AJ: RD got somethin she wanna discuss.

RD: so, like I was saying, maybe the cafe sounds nice? 2 pm.

Fluttershy: i guess i can go there in time.

AJ: same as me.

Pinkie Pie: okie dokie!

RD: alright then! meet you guys there!

AJ: wait a sec. how bout twilight and rarity? we cant just leave them hangin just like that.

RD: do you guys have their number? maybe we can tell her bout it.

Pinkie Pie: i do! i have all of our numbers, just in case i wanna do a party.

RD: we’ll leave you up to that, Pinkie. seeya!

Once Pinkie Pie had told them about the meet up, they immediately went to Sugarcube Cafe, right around the time of 2 pm. Coincidentally, all of them went ahead to the cemetery to see Sunset, and met with each other there. They talked about the good times while on the way to the cafe.

Of course, the good times were the past.

This is the present.

The bitter black present.

Once arrived, they picked a table and talked about RD’s problem.

“So, RD, whatcha wanna say again?” AJ asks.

“I-Ive been thinking lately, about Sunset.” RD says, and immediately the girls turn their heads over to her, obviously interested.

“Specifically how she died.”

“It doesn’t make any sense. What’s her motive to leave us like that? There’s just no reason whatsoever. It doesn’t make any sense.”

Rarity, who was still sipping her tea that she ordered, was the most intrigued.

“Darling, you have to understand. She’s dead. There’s no way we can bring her back.”

“She’s right. And I doubt Equestrian magic is gonna do any good.” Pinkie adds.

“That’s not what I’m trying to say.” RD contemplates.

“Then, what are you trying to say, dear?”

“I’m trying to say, that this isn’t suicide we’re dealing with.”

She continues.

“It’s murder.”

The others gasp in shock, as they try to make any sense out of her saying.

Out of the others, Twilight was the first to respond.

“She’s right. There’s just simply no way she would leave us.”

Fluttershy doesn’t side. “What if it was depression? She did do some bad things before the Fall Formal, not to mention the Fall Formal itself.”

“She’s already paid of her debt. Just think of it. How many times did she saved us, or at least, tried to? Nobody in the school holds a grudge on her anymore.” She responds, whilst launching herself of her seat, balling up her fists, in anger.

AJ retaliates. “But, Twilight, what if she doesn’t want to hurt us? She turned to a ragin’ demon once, I bet she doesn’t wanna do it agai-“

“IF she can turn to a demon, then she would have trusted us to defeat her, GODDAMNIT!” she screamed, in an outrage.

All of the girls turn to a sudden silence.

They, without intention, broke her.

Broke the very essence of Twilight.

“SHE DID EVERYTHING FOR US, AND YOU THINK SHE WOULDN’T GIVE A SHIT?! OF COURSE SHE FUCKING DOES! SHE TRUSTED US WITH HER GODAMN LIFE, AND WE DID TOO. SO WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO THINK SHE DOESN’T EVEN KNOW IF WE CAN BEAT HER?!”

She stopped, only to sit back down and began crying.

She immediately looks over to the other 5, and guilt begins to fill her system.

She had no right to do that to her friends.

But yet she did.

And she regrets it. A lot.

She faces over to AJ, holding her arms.

“I-I’m so sorry, AJ. I didn’t know what happened to me. All of a sudden I became a godamn cunt, and hurt your feelings. Even thought you did absolutely nothing to me. I feel like such a bitch.”

AJ, even though her eyes were filled with tears, had the strength to speak up.

“I know you didn’t mean it. You were, just, out of ‘ya mind, y’know? No need to apologise.”

“Thanks AJ.”

“Don’t mention it, Twilight.”

“It’s just that, ever since Sunset was gone, things were starting to get tough. I just can’t get her out of my head. Even though I should, but, I just. Can’t.” Twilight says, her head looking down to the ground, in bitter sadness.

Rarity was the first to respond, with Pinkie Pie afterwards.

“We’re all like that, darling. Sure, she’s gone, but that doesn’t mean we need to forget her.”

“What she said. I even have her phone number, still.”

Twilight immediately wipes off her tears, and continue to speak.

“Principal Celestia told me yesterday, about Sunset’s keys. She said that she would give it to me tomorrow, because of her meeting this Monday. And since the police crossed her death off as suicide, the crime scene hasn’t been cleaned up yet. She was hoping for me to wait until they come, and then give them the keys.”

“So, the police is gonna come at Monday?” Fluttershy asks.

Twilight immediately answers her short question. “Yes.”

“I guess that means you wanna take matters to your hands, then?” RD contemplates, with her hands crossed together, topped off with a grin smile. Twilight’s cheeks suddenly turn dark crimson, blushing over RD’s words.

“Yes, I do. Look, I know not all of you want to agree with this, and I don’t give a damn. This is a dark road I’m going, and I’m not bringing you all down with me.”

For a second, the cafe was silent.

Until they stood up to her words.

“Who says your bringing us down?” Pinkie exclaims.

Fluttershy was quick to speak. “We’re volunteering.”

“Your not going alone.” Rarity adds.

“Not to mention, we’ll be way more awesome if we catch this killer!” RD says.

Twilight, still in shock, and self proud, looks over to the 5 again. But this time, guilt wasn’t present.

Hope was.

“I don’t care about fame, or name, or anything, really.”

She continues.

“All I want is vengeance. To make it up to Sunset.”

“Even if this is a murder, I wanna make her proud.”

“She helped us before, in amounts we can’t even count. If we catch this criminal, we’ll pay it off.”

“For Sunset.” Twilight says.

The others nod in agreement, before exclaiming in unison.

“For Sunset.”