• Published 17th Dec 2018
  • 1,205 Views, 15 Comments

Family Disclosure Protocol - TerribleSpeller



There is a saying popular among some of the old guard. "We died in the dark, so you may live in the light." At a certain level, for Foundation personnel this is true. However, we do not necessarily need to enter the dark without support...

  • ...
2
 15
 1,205

Epilogue

The 05 Council is the most terrifying of places for anyone.

And Twilight was there now, in front of the 13 most powerful creatures in the universe.

They had requested her presence seemingly out of the blue. She didn't know why she was here for.

"Level-4 Senior Researcher Twilight Sparkle, I know you want to know why you're here, it's becuase We, the 05 Council have decided that you should be the creature to head out newest Site, Site-183, it's in another universe, you will still get to visit your friends and family here in this universe, like MTF Theta-4 'Gardeners' Commander Applejack or Site-19's secretary Twilight Velvet. Or MTF Iota-10 'Damn Feds' Shining Armor

But it is important that you stay in Site-183 for most of the time. You will be in charge in containing several of the most dangerous Euclid SCPs, we decided to leave them in another universe becuase it is better to not endanger another universe than our own.

If you choose to accept this proposition, you will be amnesticed, but if you accept, you must not disclose the Site you work in. Simply say that you have been assigned to work on another project.

So...do you accept?"

Twilight smilied.

"Gladly,"

Author's Note:

The other title for this chapter is, "How to Easily Segway to an Ending"

Comments ( 2 )

uhhhh you missed the princesses

9470927
Well, I organically gonna do them, but then I thought about it.
It's the princesses.
The Foundation preety much makes deals with the highest levels of Governments so they already should know about the Foundation.
And I thought, hey, by not having Princess Celestia told about this, I could use this as a plot device in the next story!

Login or register to comment