• Published 21st Dec 2018
  • 1,410 Views, 12 Comments

Look Out For Her - Twilight Glimmer



Celestia and Spike have a conversation about her protege.

  • ...
2
 12
 1,410

Epilogue

“Oh no! I’ve overslept! I’m going to be late for class!” Twilight yelled frantically as the sleeping spell wore off. It was 9:30 AM, and classes started at 9:35. Spike woke up from his rest to find Twilight frantically trying to finish her paper. Remembering what happened last night, he took a deep breath, counted to 10, and went into Twilight’s study.

Twilight was frazzled, to say the least. Her mane was messed up from sleep, her eyes were baggy from her lack of sleep, and she was desperately trying to finish up the paper she had been writing last night. Spike walked up to her. “Twilight, calm down.”

“ I CAN’T! I’m about to be late for class! If I don’t finish this paper, Celestia will be so upset she won’t want me to be her student anymore!

Spike knew exactly what to do. “Twilight, It’s ‘Teacher Examination Day’, all classes are canceled.”

“But, my paper-”

“Can wait. Right now, you need to relax, have a cup of tea, and enjoy your morning.”

Twilight took a deep breath, walked over to her couch, and smiled when she saw her #1 assistant walking into the room with her favorite blend of tea. She levitated a cup, took a sip, and sat it down. Spike was sitting next to her, giving her a warm hug. Twilight returned the hug and whispered “Thank you” into the young dragon’s ear, grateful that she had such a good assistant friend.

Author's Note:

I hope you liked the ending! I found it quite adorable, to be honest. I don’t know when I’ll have a new story out, but I’d love to hear some suggestions on what I should write next and how to improve my writing (constructive criticism only plz). :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 4 )

You are a great writer! Keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you! :)

Lovely story.
Few stories address Twilight as a mare with issues.
And you have done it best :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment