• Published 12th Dec 2018
  • 286 Views, 0 Comments

Rise of the Guardians - Sargeant Antelec

  • ...
 0
 286

Chapter 3

Zero, Maxwell, and Alex were getting ready for the battle of their lives. Tirek was more then eager to drain the three ponies of their magic. The three of them started coming up with strategies for taking down Tirek.

“So what’s the plan Zero?” Asked Maxwell.

“We need to work as a team if we’re going to take him down. Tirek maybe big but he’s slow and we can use that to our advantage.” Said Zero.

“Sounds good to me after all you and me are the only two who can fly.” Said Maxwell.

“Yeah and while you two are distracting him with your speed. I can attack him head on with full force.” Said Alex.

“Alex don’t do anything too reckless after all it’s going to take all of us to win this fight.” Said Zero.

“Yay your right I got to try and keep calm.” Said Alex as he took a deep breath.

“Times up you three.” Said Tirek as he fired his magic at them.

“Okay everypony spread out now.” Said Zero.

As soon as everypony dodged Tirek’s attack Zero used his magic to create a smokescreen to hide them. Tirek charged to where the smokescreen was, but as soon as he got there all three ponies had disappeared. Tirek started looking around to see if could find them.

“Show yourselves you cowards.” Yelled out Tirek.

“Right here you freak.” Said Maxwell as he landed on Tirek’s back.

“Hey get off of me you little pest.” Said Tirek as he tried to shake Maxwell off.

“Not a chances freak Zero your up.” Said Maxwell as he was hanging on.

“Alright then.” Said Zero as he used his magic to summon up a large amount of water under Tirek’s body.

“Was that it you used your magic just to get my feet wet?” Asked Tirek who was disappointed by Zero’s tactic.

“Don’t bet on it Max now.” Said Zero as he called out for Maxwell.

“With pleasure.” Said Maxwell as he flew off of Tirek’s back and used his lightening staff on the water.

Tirek was getting shocked from Zero’s and Maxwell’s combo attack. Meanwhile Alex was focusing on transforming into Alexanity to help out Zero and Maxwell. Alex’s eyes began to turn pitch black and he started growing out fangs and claws. And his body was also increasing in size.

“ENOUGH” Yelled Tirek as he made the ground around them crumbled.

Zero and Maxwell both flew up to avoid Tirek’s attack. Maxwell put his lightening staff away for the moment. Tirek emerged from the smoke and was very angry and annoyed from Zero’s and Maxwell’s attack.

“You two will be the first to go down” Said Tirek as he charged at the both of them.

“Heads up” Said Maxwell as he and Zero flew up to avoid Tirek’s attack.

Tirek jumped up to and was about to grab both of them, until a pair of claws grabbed Tirek’s shoulder.

“Hey dirt bag.” Said a mysterious voice.

Tirek turned around to see who grabbed his shoulder. All Tirek saw was a fist punching him directly in the face. Tirek slid back from the impact of the attack.

“RRRRR Who did that?” Asked Tirek as he was holding part of his face.

“That would be me.” Answered Alexanity as he was cracking his knuckles.

“It’s you so you decided to come back and face me after all. Finally a worthy opponent I’ve been looking forward to this.” Said Tirek.

“So have I.” Said Alexanity.

Both Zero and Maxwell flew down and landed next Alexanity. Alexanity was more then eager to settle the score with Tirek. Maxwell pulled out his lightening staff and got it ready. And Zero started powering up his magic to help out in the battle.

“Let’s try this again.” Said Tirek as he fired his magic at them.

“Leave it to me guys.” Said Alexanity as used his power to block Tirek’s attack.

“Got you” Said Tirek as he teleported behind them.

“Oh no it was a trick.” Said Alexanity as he still keeping Tirek’s other attack at bay for the moment.

Zero and Maxwell both fired their attacks at Tirek. Tirek easily blocked their attacks and then he grabbed both of them. Both Zero and Maxwell were trying their best to get out of Tirek’s grip. Tirek then decided to smash their heads together knocking them both out. Tirek then charged at Alexanity for a real battle. Alexanity quickly dispelled Tirek’s previous attack and then focused his attention on Tirek. Both Tirek and Alexanity charged at each other and both were at each other’s grip.

“I must admit you’re stronger then I thought you be.” Said Tirek.

“Guess this means the playing field is evened out.” Said Alexanity.

“Not really even with all your power you posses. Compared to me, that only makes you a strong foal.” Said Tirek as he pushed in more strength.

Alexanity was beginning slide back from Tirek’s strength. Alexanity had to admit Tirek was a lot more powerful then he imagined. But that wasn’t going to stop him from protecting Equestria and Fluttershy. Alexanity started gaining more strength when he knew what he was fighting for. And he started to push Tirek back. Tirek was a bit surprised when Alex was showing this newfound power.

“Oh where did you find this new strength?” Asked Tirek.

“Like I ever tell you.” Said Alexanity pushed Tirek back causing him to slide back.

“You’re a lot stronger then I thought. It’s seems I may have underestimated you.” Said Tirek.

“I’m a lot stronger then you think Tirek. Just wait until I use my full power, then you’ll be sorry.” Said Alexanity.

“We’ll just see about that.” Said Tirek as he fired his magic at Alexanity.

Alexanity quickly put up a barrier to protect himself from Tirek’s attack. Alexanity was also keeping aware of his surroundings just in case Tirek tries another sneak attack. Tirek just kept launching more of his power at Alexanity. Alexanity was keeping his barrier up for as long as he could, until he could up with a plan. The ground started shaking around them causing Zero to regain consciousness.

“Uh my head it feels like I got hit by a train.” Said Zero as he was holding his head.

Zero then noticed that Alex and Tirek were battling each other not too far from where he was. Zero started to get back up to rejoin the battle. He then turned his head and saw that Maxwell was still knocked out.

“Max this a real bad time for a nap boy wake up.” Said Zero as he used his magic to splash water in Maxwell’s face.

“Huh what’s going on uh my head what happened?” Asked Max as he was rubbing his head.

“We got knocked out by Tirek. Now come on Alex needs us Tirek has him pinned at the moment.” Said Zero.

“Right come on let’s go.” Said Max as he got back on his hooves.

Both Zero and Maxwell took flight to go and help Alex. Zero started powering up his magic again. While, Maxwell took out his lightening staff.

“Ready fire” Said Zero as he and Maxwell fired their attacks at Tirek’s back.

Tirek got hit from their attack causing him to take his attention away from Alexanity for the moment. Alexanity saw this as a perfect moment to strike. Alexanity charged at Tirek and gave him right upper cut. Tirek took a few steps back after getting hit by Alexanity attack. Zero and Maxwell landed next to Alexanity to see of he’s okay.

“Alex you okay?” Asked Zero.

“When I’m in this state call me Alexanity. And yeah I’m good for the moment.” Said Alexanity as he was getting up.

“Right now we’ve got a fight to finish.” Said Zero.

Tirek just recovered from Alexanity attack and was getting more anger. To his surprised Tirek has never encountered anypony like these three. Everypony that to tried to stop him before easily fell to his might. But these three ponies were not backing down and were refusing to surrender.

“Okay guys remember we need to stick together and cover each others back’s.” Said Zero.

“Right and hey guys maybe we should all try and attack Tirek together what do you guys think?” Asked Maxwell.

“I like the sound of that.” Said Alexanity.

“Okay we’re going through with your plan Max.” Said Zero.

The three ponies charges at Tirek. Tirek fired another energy beam at them. Alexanity quickly put up a force field to protect him and his friends. Zero and Maxwell both flew up and continued to charge at Tirek. Tirek used to his dark magic to trap Maxwell in stasis. Zero quickly teleported away at the last minute.

“What a coward, but at least I have you. And now you’re magic is mine.” Said Tirek, as he was getting ready to drain Maxwell.

“Guess again.” Said Zero as he reappeared in front of Tirek. “Bottoms up” Said Zero as he used his magic to launch a huge amount of fire down Tirek’s throat.
Tirek started choking and coughing from Zero’s attack. Maxwell was set free from Tirek’s spell.

“My turn and try this one on for size.” Said Maxwell as he flew between Tirek’s legs.

Maxwell then used his lightening staff on Tirek’s front legs. Tirek was about to flick Maxwell away, until Zero used his magic to launch fireballs at Tirek’s spine. Both Zero’s and Maxwell’s attacks were able to get Tirek on his knees.

“Alexanity now’s your chance.” Said Zero as he was still firing.

“Okay Tirek you’re my.” Said Alexanity as he charged at Tirek.

Alexanity threw a few punches at Tirek’s gut. Even though Tirek was on his knees he was still able to defend himself from Alexanity’s attack. Alexanity used his powers to summon up some vines from underground to help keep Tirek down. Alexanity continued to launch his attacks at Tirek’s gut.

“I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF THESES CHILDISH GAMES” Yelled out Tirek as he used his dark magic to create a large shockwave. His shockwave sent the three ponies flying and each of them crashing on the ground. Alexanity got back up and charged at Tirek. Tirek was more then ready for Alexanity this time. Both of them threw a fist causing their attack to clash and creating a small shockwave. Both of them slid back from the attack. Alexanity took this small moment to catch his breath.

“Getting tired are we foolish boy do you really think you and your pathetic little friends can stop me.” Said Tirek.

“Don’t worry I still have plenty of fight left in me.” Said Alexanity while breathing heavily.

Zero and Maxwell flew by and landed by Alexanity.

“He’s a lot tougher then I thought.” Said Maxwell.

“Yeah I know and we can’t keep this up forever. After all we each have our limits.” Said Zero.

“Don’t worry guys I’ve still got another transformation up my selves.” Said Alexanity.

“You can still transform?” Asked Maxwell.

“Yeah but I’ll need some time in order for it to work. Think you guys can stall him long enough for me to transform?” Asked Alexanity.

“Yeah we can buy you some time.” Said Zero

“Okay then move out.” Said Maxwell.

Both Zero and Maxwell flew towards Tirek and fired their attacks at him. Tirek easily block their attacks and fired his magic at them. Zero and Maxwell flew up into the sky in order to keep a distance from Tirek and his attacks. Meanwhile Alexanity started focusing on transforming into the Guardian Angel. Two skeletal wings started growing out of his back. His body was also increasing in size as well. And his body was soon covered in black and yellow armor.

“Hey Max any chance your little stick can get extra power from real lightening?” Asked Zero as he was dodging Tirek’s attack.

“I’m not really sure if it can do that, but it would help us out here.” Said Maxwell as fired more lightening.

“It doesn’t matter what you two are planning you’ll never be able to defeat me.” Said Tirek.

Tirek was about to charge at them until suddenly he was tackled into the Everfree Forest. Zero and Maxwell both knew it Alex and they both follow them. Tirek was smashed into a pile of trees.

“Now what?” Asked Tirek.

“Now the real battle can begin.” Said a deep mysterious voice.

Tirek got back up and assume he saw Alexanity standing in front of him.

“Ah back for more Alexanity?” Asked Tirek as he got back up.

“I’m not Alexanity anymore in this form I’m call Guardian Angel.” Said Guardian Angel.

“Guardian Angel huh you look more like a demon to me, but different name same fate. Said Tirek.

Tirek and Guardian Angel were staring at each other face to face. Guardian Angel fired his light energy beam at Tirek. However Tirek countered with his own dark energy beam. Both their attacks clashed with each other. Guardian Angel started putting more power into his attack. His light energy beam was beginning to overpower Tirek’s attack. Tirek then decided to push even more power into his attack and was not going to let himself be beaten by a pony. Zero and Maxwell had just arrived to the battlefield and witnessed on what was happening.

“Man look at those two go Zero.” Said Maxwell.

“Right now this part of the fight is too much for us. It’s best if we hang back all we do is get in away.” Said Zero.

“You’ll hear no arguments from me.” Said Maxwell.

“A pity the four of us never teamed up before all this happened.” Said Zero.

“I agree it’s getting a lot harder fighting all theses bad guys solo.” Said Maxwell.

Their conversation was cut short when both Guardian Angel’s and Tirek’s attack created a large explosion sending both Zero And Maxwell flying. Guardian Angel and Tirek just staring at each other with much fire in their eyes.

“I must say you’re a lot more powerful then I thought, but nearly close enough of being called arch rival.” Said Tirek.

“Like I care about any of that. All I want is to bring you down.” Said Guardian Angel.

Tirek then remembered that Alex had deep feelings for Fluttershy. He could use her as a bargaining chip in order to gain all of Alex’s magic. With all of Alex’s power at his disposals Tirek would become even more powerful then ever.

“Alex how about a trade.” Said Tirek as he snapped his fingers bringing Fluttershy next to him trapped in a bubble.

“Fluttershy don’t you dare use her a shield.” Said Guardian Angel.

“Her freedom in exchange for all your magic.” Said Tirek.

“Alex no please you can’t surrender your magic to him not even save me.” Said Fluttershy as she begged.

Alex didn’t know what to do if he continued to fight Tirek. He would most likely hurt Fluttershy even more. Alex would never be able to forgive himself if anything were to happen to Fluttershy. Alex started to cry, but he decided to do the right thing and surrender his magic to Tirek. He started powering down to his original form and walked up to Tirek.

“Okay you win you can have my magic just let her go.” Said Alex.

“Of course now hold still this will be all over quick.” Said Tirek as he approached Alex.

Tirek was now standing in front of Alex. Tirek used his power and began draining Alex of all his magic. Zero and Maxwell were flying back to the battlefield as fast as they could.

“Please let us make it there in time.” Said Zero.

Zero and Maxwell were getting closer and they both witnessed Tirek draining Alex.

“No were too late.” Said Maxwell.

“No there still time Maxwell. If we both attack Tirek right now we might still be able to save what little magic Alex has left.” Said Zero.

Both Zero and Maxwell combined their attacks to create a strong lighting attack. They both fired their attack at the back of Tirek’s neck causing him to close his mouth and loose focus on draining Alex. As Alex fell to the floor he used what little magic he had left and freed Fluttershy and they quickly got away. Tirek then turned to both Zero and Maxwell.

“You two ruined my meal, but it doesn’t matter cause I’ve still gained a lot more before power then I realized.” Said Tirek as he started to grow in size.

Zero quickly created another smokescreen so that he and others could fall back and regroup. Tirek then started to fire at the Everfree forest in order to flush them out of hiding. Zero and the others were hiding in a small cave. Fluttershy was holding Alex close and tending to his injuries. Alex still saw that his cutie mark was still there, but was badly fated.

“Alex why did you surrender your magic?” Asked Fluttershy.

“Cause I could bare to live with myself if anything happened to you. I would rather give up all magic rather then lose you forever.” Said Alex.

“Oh Alex thank you.” Said Fluttershy as she kissed him.

“Just be glad Tirek didn’t get all your magic.” Said Zero.

“I know but I barely have any magic left so I’m no good anymore. It’s up two of you now.” Said Alex.

“Right then I guess I don’t a choice anymore it’s now or never.” Said Zero he began taking off his blindfold for the first time in years.

“Zero what are you talking about and why are you taking your blindfold off?” Asked Maxwell.

“This blindfold isn’t just for show Max. Its true motive is to keep my dark powers in check. Said Zero as he threw his blindfold on to the floor.

“You have dark powers as well?” Asked Alex.

“Yeah it’s been years since I used it and I swore I’d never use it again. But like I said before it maybe now or never. Said Zero as he started to open his eyes showing that his right eye is a dark blue color while his left eye was a demonic eye that was dark crimson red colo.

“Zero what’s up with your left eye” Asked Alex.

“I’ll explain everything later right now we need a plan and quick.” Said Zero.

“Let’s just hope Clutter and Twilight are getting closers in finding that last key.” Said Maxwell.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment