• Published 19th Dec 2018
  • 1,135 Views, 7 Comments

The Sorcerer of Dragons - Knight of Crows



A crossover with Sorcerous Stabber Orphen and Orphen: Scion of Sorcery

  • ...
8
 7
 1,135

Hiatus explained

So aside from not having any clear idea as to where I want to go with this story I also want to wait a while before working on this. If you haven't read my last blog I said I might be working on this, but I also want to wait until Orphen's new series is released so I'll have more and probably better stuff to work with than memory of the first series and a wiki with all the spells Orphen has used in the manga which I never read nor do I know where to look for it. Some of those spells didn't have clear descriptions anyway, like "I erase thee, demon's footprints" and how it "destroys the world of order", plenty of ways to interpret that. Figure I'll hold off on this for the foreseeable future.

Comments ( 4 )

here's one https://www.mangareader.net/orphen
that's one site and here's anther fanfox.net/

9568465
Thank you, hopefully that covers most of the first series at least.

9568465
Just finished reading, I feel like there was a lot of missing content, partially because of the major cliff hanger and Orphen and Cleo are supposed to get married and have 3 kids later. Was that not released in America or is the sight just missing several chapters?

9570044
you would need the officeiel site

Login or register to comment