• Published 20th Dec 2018
  • 1,960 Views, 41 Comments

A Tender Touch Of Snow - Scaramouche



Twilight makes a mistake after reading one dusty old book and a naughty letter she should not have touched. Now she must make amends to Princess Celestia and fix a long-broken heart in the process...

  • ...
13
 41
 1,960
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

This was a enjoyable read for sure. I would honestly really love to see a follow up story with Spike and Twilight. Maybe jump a few years where Spike is a teenager and he start to develop feelings for Twilight. And thy must come to terms with their feelings as well as how a princess and a dragon being together could change things with their friends and all of Equestria

OH MY CELESTIA! This was such a great story. It had me smiling the whole way through! Keep writing the Gospel there Dusky!

Will there be a sequel about twilight and spike?

9377558
I’m glad you enjoyed the story! I’ve had and heard some interesting ideas from you guys about how a future story regarding Spike x Twilight, if I get enough interest in the idea then I’ll look into it.
Thank you again!
All good things,
Duskhoof

9377955
Thanks for supporting this tale from start to finish, Belle :D I’m glad you enjoyed it, hope there’s more stories to come that will whet your appetite.
All good things,
Dusky

9378316
If I get enough interest for the idea then yes, a Twilight x Spike fic will come along as a sequel.
Thank you for your question and favouriting,
All good things,
Duskhoof

Wow, this is precious. The story got me hooked, I took my time reading because its one of those stories that you must read slowly in order to truly enjoy. Heck, I was even working, yet reading this. Such a piece of fine art. Truly wonderful. I am also aboard the train for Twilight x Spike. Sounds very promising.
Once more, great work. Keep it up.
Thank you for this.

9402119
Really kind comments, thank you!

My next decision will be to do a quick clopshot off the back of this regarding one of the ponies who missed out on some of the fun...

i.pinimg.com/originals/38/2f/83/382f83824e6f4560228bbfd1bf9b3664.jpg

All good things,
Duskhoof

9414807
Thanks for that spot, will correct

If ever there was a story to touch my heart in a way few ever have... if ever there was a story to leave me experiencing a contemplative thoughtfulness that has left me lingering on the subject for days, perhaps even weeks... if ever there was a story to leave the resounding impact of the emotions of joy, sorrow, laughter, melancholy, and most importantly of all, love...

...It was this story.

Well done, Scara--this is a masterpiece. And don't you ever forget it.

Login or register to comment