• Published 7th Dec 2018
  • 1,625 Views, 5 Comments

Nutcracker Ponies and The 4 Realms - Wildcard25



Join the girls and Spike as they follow a girl into Four Magical Realms that're in grave danger. Only they and their allies have the means to restore order in the Realms.

  • ...
5
 5
 1,625

Epilogue: Happy Hearthswarming To All

Back in Twilight’s Castle Equestria, all seem quiet until the main door entrance of the castle magically opened with the portal showing as each of the group stepped out of it. They each shown their happiness of being home again while taking noticed that nothing has changed since they left with all Hearthswarming decorations still hanging, Chet’s coat still hanging and Twilight’s gift still unwrapped and opened.

“Ah home sweet home,” Rainbow hovered.

“Heh heh, right where we left everything,” Applejack chuckled.

“Oh it feels so wonderful to be home again,” Rarity sighed heavenly.

“Yeah and check it out,” Spike flew over to Twilight's grandfather clock and nothing the time, “Its just about nine. It was like seven thirty or eight when we left. Double awesome!”

“Remember what the regents told us,” Twilight began, “Time in the Realms moved faster that in our worlds.”

“Yeah but hey come on we still got Hearthswarming to celebrate!! Whose up for some warm Apple Cider!! They’re on me!!” Rainbow cheered in excitement as she then zipped on over to Twilight’s kitchen to start making some.

“Hey you can’t make any without me here, Rainbow!” Applejack raced on over to Rainbow.

The rest of the group laughed as they then started to head over the same direction to join in. However Chet kept back a little and started to head off to the balcony. As he stood leaning against the balcony rail outside gazing over the view of Ponyville covered with snow and the town still decked out with lights and tree decorated, he pondered and reflected on everything that has happened. Even thought about his mother and father as he looked up in the sky. He was at that state for a moment until he heard something coming from behind.

“Bits for your thoughts, Chet?” called a voice who was none other that Twilight.

“Oh Twilight, I was just.,.” Chet hesitated before he was interrupted.

“Thinking about your parents,” Twilight spoke as she walked towards him and leaned up against the rail, “I know that look on any pony else when they’re feeling like that.”

“Alright, yeah I was,” Chet admitted, “I suppose still in me, part of me still wishes they were hear and witnessed all we went through together.”

“I know. But you know they are watching you from the great beyond no matter where you go or what you do,” Twilight explained and reminded, “But it was like you said before, ‘Every Cloud has a Silver Lining.’”

“I remember,” Chet spoke as he then put his arm around Twilight, “And I am grateful that I have you and your friends to have me be part of your friendship family.”

Twilight smiled as she wrapped her arms around Chet embracing in during the snowy Heartwarming night.

“I wonder how things are going with Clara and her father,” Twilight pondered on another matter.

“Yeah, so am I,” Chet shared his thought.

Suddenly, out of no where and taken by surprise of the two, Twilight’s key started to glow and then blasted into thin air opening up what seem to be a screenplay or window and what they have seen was Clara and her Father embracing and reconciling with each other. The two then started to dance along with the music from Clara’s music box gift. Not long until Clara’s older sister and younger brother, Louise and Fritz approached and joined in the dance.

“Well I’ll be,” Chet spoke as he put his arm around Twilight once more, “It looks like the bond between the two is much stronger than ever.”

“Yeah, I almost feeling like crying over this beautiful moment,” Twilight’s eyes filled up with tears as she huddled close to Chet and warped her arm around him as well.

The two then watched the screen playing through as they noticed the rest of the group coming in and watching the dance number play through. They all were in awe and astounded that Clara has a happy ending after all. It was a while until the screenplay faded away and the group decided to head back inside and enjoy the rest of the evening with their planned party before deciding to sleep and look forward to the next morning when the real event begins, with the spirit of giving tradition continues on as do all who truly believe in the spirits of both Hearthswarming and Christmas.

A Happy Hearthswarming and a Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

Author's Note:

Hope Everyone has a Happy Holiday!

Comments ( 3 )

9335127
Mondo Gecko? Who's that?

I hate to be "that guy" but you do realize that The Nutcracker and The Four Realms is just as bad as the Tim Burton Alice movies and Disney's A Wrinkle In Time, right ?

Sure, the movie is not as bad as the version which features rat versions of the Nazis but the movie is STILL bad !!! Just saying.

9398381
A character from TMNT.

Login or register to comment