• Published 2nd Jan 2022
  • 196 Views, 0 Comments

Pistachio the Fashion King - Creativa-Artly01



A now grown Pistachio has become the crowned Fashion King of Canterlot and Manehattan. Rarity couldn't be prouder.

  • ...
 0
 196

Chapter 2

A month later, Rarity and Pistachio arrive in the Crystal Empire where they head straight for the venue of the show, escorted there by Shining Armor and his guards. A few minutes later, they arrive. Shining Armor then wishes them good luck and leaves, returning to the castle and to Cadence and Flurry Heart.

Once inside the venue, the two unload their pieces for the show before meeting up with their assigned models. The theme of the show is naturally Crystal Fashion and their newest pieces reflect this. A few minutes before prep, Rarity hears a familiar voice.

“Rarity,” she hears a soft voice say behind her, “it’s good to see you again.” She turns around to see Coco Pommel standing behind her. She gives her old friend a hug.

“It’s good to see you, too,” says Rarity with a smile. “How have you been, Coco?”

“I’ve been good. Started my own fashion brand, still do stuff with the theatre from time to time, got married, and I just found out a few days ago that my husband and I, we’re expecting our first foal, so it’s a lot.”

“Well, congratulations,” says Rarity with a smile. “I’m so proud of you! So happy for you!”

Five minutes later, everypony is called to prep and to meet up with their assigned models. Rarity goes off to her corner to talk with her models. Pistachio to another to talk with his. Coco to another to talk with hers. An hour later, the show starts and the first outfit up is one of Coco’s.

“First model up,” says the announcer, “is wearing a purple and blue Crystal themed dress by Coco Pommel. The dress is a light silk satin accented with blue and purple crystals and Crystal lined lace trim.” The model continues down the runway before returning backstage before the next model takes the stage.

“This next model,” says the announcer, “is wearing the Crystal Princess dress by Rarity. This dress is a thin pink dress decked out with heart shaped blue and pink crystals alongside other blue and pink crystals, a real Royal eye catcher indeed!” The model parades down the runway before returning backstage as well.

Three more models go before it is Pistachio’s turn. “This next model up,” says the announcer, “is wearing a green crystal themed suit by the Fashion King Pistach. The suit is decked out in green crystals with light yellow accent crystals.”

Seven more models go after the model wearing Pistachio’s outfit goes backstage and after that, the show wraps up and the fashion designers go into the Crystal Empire to enjoy the after party at the Crystal Palace. While there, Rarity, Coco, Coco’s husband, and Pistachio joke around and chatter in their own little corner of the ballroom where the event is hosted.

“This was so so fun!” Says Pistachio with a smile looking up at Rarity. “And some of the other designers that were here, aren’t they also old participants from when you hosted that Up and Comers show?”

“Indeed, two of them were,” responds Rarity, “Lily Lace and Starstreak. I do wonder what became of Inky Rose, tho, sweet kid?”

“Have you been following fashion news at all recently?” Pistachio then inquires.

“No, why?” Inquires Rarity.

“Inky Rose took to the underground punk grunge scene, she does music now, she left fashion,” says Pistachio. “In the article, she said it just fit her personality better.”

“Yeah, I can see that,” responds Rarity with a smile, “and I’m happy for her.” Meanwhile Lily and Starstreak recognize Rarity and head her way.

“Hello, Rarity,” says Lily Lace sweetly as she hugs her old mentor, “it’s good to see you again!”

“And you too,” says Rarity, “how have you been?”

“Well, we’ve been good,” responds Lily. She looks at Starstreak for approval before finishing that sentence. He nods approvingly and chimes in alongside her.

“We’re, we’re actually engaged,” say the pair to Rarity with smiles beaming on their faces. “And you know we owe it all to you.” The two look into each other’s eyes and share a kiss. Lace blushes. They return to talking to Rarity.

“Well, I do hope to get an invitation to the wedding,” says Rarity.

“Of course,” responds the pair. “You’ll be the first to know the date when we decide, we promise.” The two give Rarity one more hug before trotting off to rejoin their parents in the other corner of the ballroom.

A few minutes later, Rarity and her group are approached by a familiar face, Cadence with a young Flurry Heart behind her-she’s come into her own as a filly, as a young mare. “Hello your highnesses,” says Rarity with a smile, “it’s good to see you.”

“And it’s good to see you, again, Rarity, it’s been awhile,” giggles Cadence.

“Yay auntie Rarity!” Says Flurry as she embraces the unicorn mare in a hug.

“As you can tell, my daughter really wanted to see you!” Giggles Cadence.

“Yeah, I can tell,” says Rarity as she looks at the filly who has her by the neck. “It’s good to see you, too, Flurry Heart.”

Cadence grabs her daughter off Rarity with her magic so Rarity can breathe and the adults can talk. “The dress you made was absolutely stunning! All the outfits honestly were!” Says Cadence with a smile.

“Thanks, Cadence,” blushes Rarity, “I’m glad you two enjoyed the show.”

A few moments later, the princesses fly off and Cadence goes back to talking with Coco and Pistachio. Coco is now sitting down on one of the couches in the corner they’re in. “Ok, so when’s the foalshower?” Inquires Rarity. “You know I’m so coming!”

“It’ll be sometime in the next four months probably,” responds Coco, “and I’ll definitely send you an invitation. I promise.” A few moments later, Coco’s husband returns with a water and hands it to her, kissing her on the cheek. Coco takes a sip of the water before returning to talking with her friends.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment