• Published 5th Dec 2018
  • 4,538 Views, 39 Comments

The Fall of Princess Celestia - Twilight Star



What if it was the other way around? And if instead of Luna turning Nightmare Moon and being banned, Celestia became Daybreaker and was banished? How would it be?

  • ...
8
 39
 4,538

Jealously and bitterness

Luna went to the door of her sister’s room to warn her to go to the balcony for her to raise the sun, “sister, wake up, we have to go to the balcony for you to raise the sun”

“I’m am going, ‘sister’”, said Celestia inside the room.

Luna thought it strange, because her Celestia said ‘sister’ in a bitter way, as if she was irritated?

Princess Celestia opened the door to her room, she had a sullen face.

“Are you okay, sister?” asked Luna worriedly.

“Yes I am”, replied Celestia still looking wild for your younger sister.

“Are you sure?” asked Luna worried. “Because your expression says otherwise”

“Yes I am! Let’s go,” Celestia said almost screaming with anger.


After Luna had lowered the moon and made the stars disappear from the sky and his sun raised, they went to have breakfast.

Luna hadn’t even touched her food because her eyes were staring at her older sister who had not started eating, but she was touching the food with her fork as if she were playing with food and didn’t want to eat.

Luna was still worried about how her sister was acting today. She wasn’t smiling, she wasn’t calm. She found it really strange, because she isn’t to be in a bad mood or irritated, she always had a calm smile and a quiet vibe in the mornings.

“sister, please, tell me what’s making you angry so I can help you”, begged Luna

Celestia stopped fiddling with her fork and looked at her sister, still looking wild, “you made the ponies love your night and they loved you to the point of becoming nocturnal. You put a spell on them so they would turn up at night so they would ignore my sun and me!” exclaimed Celestia irritably.

“I would never put our subjects in a spell so they would become nocturnal! They chose their schedules,” Luna explained to her irritated sister. " I didn’t force them”

“They chose because you bring the night while I am dazzled by the light of your moon and stars!” Yelled Celestia at her sister.

“Sister! Please calm down!” almost screamed Luna.

" Calm down?! You don’t understand what it is when everyone ignores what you do and when you are dazzled by somepony ! shouted Celestia almost with the real voice of Canterlot.

“Sister ...” began Luna.

“I’m very angry today to eat and to talk to you! BYE!” Celestia interrupted and yelled in a very angry tone as she walked towards the door.

Celestia slammed the door behind her to show how angry she was with her sister. The beat was so loud that it was loud enough for everypony who was in the castle to listen.

She went to her room, locked the door magically so her sister wouldn’t come in and couldn’t get in, so she could be alone.

She threw herself on her bed and began to cry. She will never understand her subjects. Why did they ignore their day, but enjoyed the night their sister brought?

“Do they hate me? Do they hate the day I bring them?” asked Celestia sadly.

She didn’t understand, why would they ignore her? She never did and would never do anything bad to them.

Then, she knew the answer!

“It’s all my sister’s fault! It’s her fault that no pony appreciates my work and doesn’t notice me!” said Celestia bitterly.

She was angry and irritated with her younger sister, but now she had a huge hatred of her sister in her heart.

“If the day could last a little longer, I’m sure the ponies would enjoy the day and notice me,” said Celestia with a little happiness and hope in her tone.

“But, of course,Lulu, would not let this to happen! Because if she left, she would stop being worshiped and her night would not be appreciated!” said Celestia returning with her tone of anger, especially at her sister’s nickname.

Then she heard a knock at the door.

“Sister, I don’t want to talk to you!” shouted Celestia angrily to the door of her room. Why did her sister come and talk to her? Didn’t she understand that she didn’t want to talk to her at the moment?

“I’m sorry,your majesty. But I just came to tell you that the day’s court is about to start”, said a royal guard at the door of her bedroom.

“Oh, of course. I’ll sit on that throne and no ponies will come because everypony will be sleeping. I’ll be sitting on the throne doing nothing all day ! I bet that in the night court of my ’sister’, comes a lot of ponies!” thought Celestia with anger.

“I will not be able to attend the court of the day today!” Celestia shouted at the door lightly for the guard outside the room.

The guard thought it was strange. Why will not she be able to participate in the court of the day? But he decided to trust her words and walked away from the door of the princess of the sun to warn the others.

After the footsteps could no longer be heard, she picked up a cushion who was in your bed and threw it into her face.

ARGH! It’s all your fault, sister!!” screamed Celestia with pure hatred in her voice with the cushion in her face.

“If I could do something so that the moon would not rise higher again and the sun would always be in the sky,then all the ponies would have to stay awake in my day ”, said Celestia irritably.

Then she took the cushion away from her face as she realized what she just said.
“Hmm. That doesn’t sound like a bad idea.” Celestia said while she grinned an evil grin while fangs appeared in her mouth as her pupils dilated into the eyes of a dragon.