• Published 4th Dec 2018
  • 4,668 Views, 109 Comments

Harry Potter: The Chaotic Wizard - WhalenJP



Harry Potter had a dream, he wish he could go somewhere where he can do his magic without consequence and have no care in the world. A few years later, he is back and forced into the dreadful Triwizard Tournament due to the machinations of an old man

  • ...
22
 109
 4,668

Chapter 10: Chaotic Anger

Chapter 10: Chaotic Anger…

“FLUTTERSHY!” Discord yelled as he caught her limp body, falling to his knees as her weight and gravity went against him.

Fluttershy looked up at him with weary red eyes, indicating that she had been crying.

Possibly from pain…

...But from what?...

“ Di-Discord?” The pale mare spoke, her voice weak and shivering as if she was freezing.

Discord felt the warmth on her head, immediately worried as Pomfrey came over and started scanning the Mare-Turned-Human, paling as she went.

“ This is not good.” The Mediwitch said, looking at her with a large amount of worry.

Even though they haven’t met, but the other versions of him fondly recall their interactions in the Hospital Wing at Hogwarts, and had a tremendous amount of respect for her taking care of him in other worlds.

“What’s ‘Not Good’?” Discord lightly snapped, holding Fluttershy closer to him as he tried to get some warmth into her, but he knew it was futile since she felt as if she was burning up.

Madame Pomfrey answered trying to cool Fluttershy down and warm her up at the same time, “ My readings of her bloodstream indicate she has been infused with a volatile Potion. One that must’ve been gestating since all the way back--”

Discord finished, answering for her with a sense of horror, “ From the Yule Ball…”

Discord then picked up his friend in a bridal style, lifting her gently in his arms as he started walking to the medical tent.

His aura looked slow, not like the tremendous force of power that he clearly had at his disposal.

But the aura of a man that is losing someone dear to them...

Madame Pomfrey, Hermione, Spike, Cedric, Fleur, and Viktor watched as Discord brought Fluttershy down onto the empty bed where the Champions can heal up, that was for him.

“ Isn’t there anything you can do?” Fleur asked, her French accent slipping into her voice as tears came down her cheeks.

Over the past month ever since the Yule Ball, the two girls talk with each other and shared some common interests; namely not drawing attention to themselves.

Madame Pomfrey looked down, lost in her thoughts, mouth open and ready to answer…

But she was interrupted by a voice that made Discord tense,

“ I believe there’s nothing she can do, Miss Delacour.”

Albus Dumbledore watched the weakening girl with faux sadness, but internally shouting with glee at the poison working in his favor.

Now that ungrateful whelp can finally-...

“You…” said a voice.

The occupants of the Medical Tent froze at the fury lacing His tone.

Discord wasn’t a fool, the Spirit of Chaos recognised the aura and magical residue in Fluttershy’s bloodstream as he just looked through a mental image from the x-ray scan he secretly did, not wanting to take any chances for no cure...

He was… Understandably Upset…

The man stood up, back facing them, looking down at Fluttershy.

Then he turned around, facing them.

Some understandably flinched in fear, some in unease…

His red irises turned glowing crimson, and his yellow sclera brightening the growing darkness that is congregating into the tent, nonetheless with sunlight pouring through the tent flaps.

Discord stared at Dumbledore, his aura growing slightly visible in red, green, black, yellow, and pink.

His eyes held malice, ready to kill…

“ It was you, Dumbledore.” Discord said as he began prowling towards the old Wizard, the others stepped out of the way, watching his shadow grow into a serpent-like being with different animal parts forming behind him on the floor and wall.

Dumbledore was many things; but he didn’t want to admit he was afraid of the freak of nature.

The man stopped in front of him, sneering as he glared levelly at him and the rest of the Triwizard Tournament Judges that came in after he shouted to Fluttershy earlier.

They were frozen in fear, watching with a sense of horror as they saw medical tools begin to float in the air, whirling around the small fabric room, narrowly missing everyone in his fury.

Dumbledore smiled benevolently, and began speaking to try and calm him down,

“ It was all for the Greater Good, my boy--”

Discord snarled, grabbing the Old Fool’s neck and spat out,

“ I. AM. NOT. YOUR. BOY!” Discord’s voice became demonic, spittle flying out of his mouth and narrowly missing Dumbledore’s face by an inch and fell to the dirt ground, hissing as it began melting the soil.

Discord’s whole body glowed a dark red energy for a moment before snapping his fingers, then they both disappeared.

The others were left there, standing in shock and horror at what Discord might do to the manipulative Old Bastard.

Then Fluttershy began wheezing in breath, convulsing and coughing blood.

Madame Pomfrey quickly hurried to the girl’s side and began trying every spell she knew on how to flush out Potions.

...It wasn’t working…

“ Floo Call Severus! I believe he’s at Potter Manor!” Madame Pomfrey yelled, trying to keep Fluttershy comfortable and cooled down with a wet washrag.

The other Triwizard Champions sat in their cots, feeling helpless since they could do nothing…

Then a bright light orb appeared in the room, causing the Champions to take out their wands and aim at the orb, ready to defend themselves and Fluttershy.

Then the orb dimmed, and in their place was two people with auras of unfathomable power; like Discord…

“Where is Discord?” Said a motherly voice.
-------------------------------

Albus Dumbledore toppled to the ground as he tried to orient himself with whatever crazy magic His Weapon possessed take them.

Discord floated a few feet above him, his body tense and fists clenched, not giving a damn that the Old Codger was trying to calm him down, trying to take control of his life that he left behind two thousand years ago, not knowing that Harry James Potter died a long time ago.

All he cared about was His Dear Fluttershy dying because of the old man...

It Made Him PISSED…

Discord launched down at Dumbledore, tackling the man that just got to his feet back to the ground, straddling him as he went about trying to land a swing on the Wizard.

The Headmaster apparated out from under him and appeared behind Discord, firing a red spell from the Elder Wand, one of the Deathly Hallows.

Discord wanted to take it away from him, since the Cloak of Death was back to its rightful owner.

One night, Death Herself visited his dreams of flying with Fluttershy, telling him about the Cloak Of Invisibility, and why she wanted it back.

She also told him about the destiny he was supposed to have as Harry Potter.

Killing Voldemort was the main priority, become The Master Of Death by reuniting the Deathly Hallows, and take over the world with his newfound power with the Greater Good in mind, thanks to the brainwashing of Albus Dumbasadoor.

But his wish changed the whole plan to an even better one, where he can still become Master Of Death if he so chose to relinquish the title God Of Chaos.

He could do whatever he wanted, he can bring back his parents, kill people that made him angry enough, to protect his loved ones.

The power was tempting…

But Death knew what his decision was that night, and said to him,

“ I know it’s not what you want… But it’s who you need…” She said, a sly smile on her cold blue lips, her black hair flying with an unforeseen wind that reminded Discord of Celestia and little Luna.

Shaking himself out of the musings, he turned back to the Old Manipulator, who was trying to fire stunning spell after stunning spell, he sidestepped them with ease and ducked a couple of them as well.

Discord snarled and teleported, grabbing Dumbledore by the neck and threw him across the colorful dimension a few yards.

“ Is this what you want, oh Master Of Chaos?!” The Old Codger shouted out as he quickly got to his feet again, his robes billowing out as he gathered power for his counter attack, “ To fight against the most powerful Wizard ever since Gellert Grindelwald?!”

He may be over a hundred years old, but that doesn’t mean his reflexes got slower.

Discord yelled back, “ I WANTED TO BE LEFT ALONE!”

He threw a fireball that made the old man dodge to the left side, grasping his arm as a lick of flames burned his arm to a 2nd degree burn.

Discord kept yelling as he pressed onwards with his attacks, the fireballs getting larger and more powerful after each throw.

“ I WANTED TO DO WHAT I WANTED!”

Another fireball, narrowly missing the man again and hitting the ground next to him, scorching the side of his robes at the near impact.

“ I WANTED LOVE!”

Another.

“ I WANTED A FAMILY!”

Another.

“ I WANTED A LIFE WITHOUT YOUR MANIPULATIONS!”

The last fireball struck true and hit Dumbledore in the stomach, making him bend forward and try and breath out a healing spell.

“ I WANTED IT ALL!!!”

He fired a two fireballs merged into one, striking Dumbledore in the chest, knocking him onto his back, a large scorch mark burned through his robes and burnt his chest to a crisp..

The burns were trying to be healed, but Discord won’t let them, not in his grief and rage.

He stopped throwing fireballs and flashed next to him, squatting down.

He glared at the wheezing old man with fiery red orbs as he sneered.

“ But you just won’t let your Weapon go, now could you?” He hissed out, a forked tongue poking out between his lips as he spoke.

“ You just wanted to be in control…”

Discord grabbed Dumbledore by the neck and lifted him up into the air, glaring up at him with glowing eyes.

“ YOU CAN NEVER CONTROL ME!!!”

Discord was about to do the finishing blow, when a voice sounded behind him.

“ Let him go, Discord!”

The Spirit of Chaos glared behind him at the woman standing there.

“...Luna.” He growled out, not angry at her, but for the interruption.

The royal blue haired 30-something-year-old woman stood in shock at what she witnessed.

Discord ready to kill a man…

Luna spoke, her voice soft, “ Let him go, Discord, he’s not worth it.”

“ Why should I, Luna? He is the one responsible for taking away the one I-” He shouted at her but was interrupted.

“ YOU WILL CEASE THY MURDEROUS INTENT!!!” Luna shouted out, using her infamous Royal canterlot voice.

“ I was not finished.” She continued.

Discord stared at the Princess of the Night, before throwing Dumbledore to the ground, making the old bearded man cough out a bit of blood from his injuries.

“ Young Fluttershy is recovering, and waiting for your return. A Professor Snape helped flush out the fatal poison in her blood with a Bezoar stone, fresh too.” Luna said, voice soft and eyes boring into his.

Discord’s tense body relaxed slightly at hearing the news that his friend was going to be alright, but tensed up again as he sensed Dumbledore stand up behind him, Elder Wand in hand.

“ Avada Kedavra!” The Headmaster shouted, a green light shooting out from his wand.

It was not aimed for him, but at Luna, intent on killing her for ruining his plans to get Harry under his control.

Then the spell dissipated inside a bright beam of pure sunlight.

A woman a year older than Luna appeared next to her, wearing a alabaster white dress and golden necklace, her multicolored hair floating around her.

Her cerulean eyes however, held a cold fury that made even Discord shiver at.

“ You should’ve not tried to kill my little sister, you bastard.” She said, eyes glowing with power.

The old man got tied up in bands of pure light, making his arms bend behind him, and onto his knees, knocking him out in the process.

Discord was impressed… glad he had not drew her ire at himself all those years ago…

Celestia turned to Discord, while Luna disappeared with Dumbledore in tow.

“ She’s waiting for you, Discord, otherwise you’re burning Daylight.” She said with a wink.

Then she disappeared as well.

Oh Celly, you and your puns. He thought to himself, chuckling.

Discord was about to snap his way out of the unknown dimension the two travelled to, but stopped as he caught sight of the Elder Wand floating a few inches in front of him, bobbing up and down gently in the air.

After a few moments, he grabbed it and put it into his coat pocket, that coat somehow managed to survive the entire battle without a tear or singe from his own attacks on the Old Codger.

Discord nodded to himself as he felt the power of the Elder wand flow into his magical core, rejuvenating him and making him more sane than any other…

Except for His Dear Fluttershy…

He snapped his fingers, disappearing from the now named “Plains Of The Void”.

Author's Note:

CHAPTER IS NOW DONE!!! Only Two more left to go! I hope you enjoyed it and want to see an epilogue, lemme know in the comments down below!

As always...

Next: Going Home...