• Published 4th Dec 2018
  • 4,673 Views, 109 Comments

Harry Potter: The Chaotic Wizard - WhalenJP



Harry Potter had a dream, he wish he could go somewhere where he can do his magic without consequence and have no care in the world. A few years later, he is back and forced into the dreadful Triwizard Tournament due to the machinations of an old man

  • ...
22
 109
 4,673

A Small And Chaotic Prologue

Prologue

Harry James Potter wasn’t someone you wouldn’t consider normal.

Harry is not some normal boy who does normal boy things.

Ya see, at a young age, he has noticed that he can bend reality, either metaphorically, or physically at a whim.

He can create the most bizarre creations with a snap of his fingers.

He can change his own body to look like anyone he wanted, from famous Pop Stars to Adolf Hitler.

Let’s not forget the last two thousand years of memories he has stored in his head.

I can see that you are all confused…

Lemme elaborate…

Once Upon A Time, there was a boy, a boy named Harry Potter. He was an abused Ten year old child that lived in the cupboard under the stairs, that small space made him look smaller than the rest of the kids his age.

Let’s not forget the fact that his ‘Relatives’ forget to feed him…

Harry wanted to be normal, he wanted to have a loving family that cares for him and supports him even at his lowest, but that day might not ever happen…

So one night, Little Harry made a wish, a sort of prayer to anyone listening to take him away, to take him to a world where he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, without fear of being punished.

Harry always had a dream of living in a world where he can do what he wants without consequence.

Specifically, a world where there was Harmony and his own special brand of Chaos



The next morning, Petunia Dursley woke up in her bed and immediately got ready for the day, then went downstairs to get the Freak up and get started on his chores…

When she knocked, yelling, “ Potter! Get up and make Vernon and Dudley breakfast, then get started on the weeds and lawn!”

After waiting for a few moments, listening for an answer, she scowled since there was no noise indicating that the Freak was up…

What is that good for nothing brat doing, ignoring his elders? She thought to herself.

She unlocked the cupboard door and wrenched it open, a sneer on her face and a stern lecture on her tongue…

Then she froze, dread dropping her stomach like a stone as her eyes landed onto the empty mattress, the ratty baby blanket where the Freak showed up in was unused…
-----------------------------------------------

Albus Wulfric Brian Percival Dumbledore was having a good day…

His school was full of bright eyed students being taught the wonders of the magical world, his staff being the same as last year, with the exception of Severus Snape being more considerate toward others, oddly enough.

He was sitting in his office, sitting behind his large oak desk piled with paperwork, and strange doohickeys that seem to make strange sounds and move.

But these doohickeys are more important than they seem…

My readers, these doohickeys and kabobs are spelled with a target in mind, keyed to one Harry James Potter, or more accurate to Dumbledore, His Weapon…

There was one that was connected to Harry to keep an eye on his health, nice and weak to Albus’s preference thanks to the wards on Number Four Privet Drive.

There was one connected to the Blood Wards on the house, courtesy of his mother’s ‘ Sacrifice’.

Then all of a sudden, one of them stopped and then seemed to spin faster and faster, almost as if whatever was going on with Harry was extreme.

Then Albus flinched in sudden surprise when the doohickey blew up into tiny pieces, small embers flying through the room and disintegrating into nothing.

Albus Dumbledore stared at the smoking device in sudden horror, trying to find which spell was placed for that specific doohickey on his Weapon to keep an eye on.

That was Harry’s Magical Core Monitor. He thought, his mind awhirl with thoughts and scenarios on how Harry’s weak magical core got past his most powerful blocks.

What he didn’t notice was that Fawkes, his phoenix familiar, was tilting her head in contemplation, then suddenly flamed out of the room.

Albus didn’t even comprehend the fact that the bond between him and Fawkes was now practically nonexistent.

Author's Note:

The Prologue Is Done! Some of you wanted this fic, I did too. It came from one of the fics made by TheDani132, who made one that is similar, and it gave me an idea on this, but it'll not be taken from TheDani132, so I made this... Yeah... I am gonna try my best on making this the best Fic I ever made, so lemme know in the comments if there are spelling errors or suggestions on what you want to add to make it more in character and fleshed out...