• Published 4th Dec 2018
  • 1,655 Views, 41 Comments

Prelude to Anon-A-Miss: Wallflower's Weekend - CapNTilfy



Wallflower Blush has been wronged by Sunset Shimmer, and she spends the weekend planning out her revenge. Book Two of Prelude to Anon-A-Miss.

  • ...
12
 41
 1,655

In Search of an Ally

Author's Note:

This chapter takes place during Hanging with the Girls from Sunset's Redemption.

Wallflower Blush rounded a corner in the halls, then stopped in front of her locker. Her eyes began to mist over as her anger gradually transformed into sadness. She sniffled. "It's not fair," she whispered. "How could someone so cruel become so popular overnight?" She wiped a tear from her eyes. "There's got to be a way to expose Sunset as the cold-hearted bitch she is." She sighed. At least I have plenty of free time to think something up, she thought.

Wallflower opened her locker, took out a couple of textbooks from her bag, then closed it. Maybe I need friends. Someone to back me up when I need it. I just wish I wasn't so shy most of the time. She put the textbooks in her backpack, then zipped it up. She took a deep breath, then exhaled. "First things first, though," she thought aloud. "Gotta get through the rest of the school day."

----------------------------------------------

Sixth period ended, and Wallflower scanned the hallways until two students caught her eyes. She vaguely recognized them as occasional tormentors of three other freshmen. She felt anxiety creep up her spine as she neared, then shook her head rapidly. She had to remind herself why she was doing this. She had to make that woman pay for toying with her emotions. She had to be just the right amount of angry to pull this off.

"What do you want," a silver-skinned girl asked with an eyebrow raised above her glasses. Her tone suggested condescension and a hint of meanness.

Wallflower flinched, then grit her teeth. "Do you two really think Sunset Shimmer's changed," she asked. She mentally slapped her forehead, cursing her sudden forwardness.

The light pink girl scoffed with a wave of her hand. "What do we care? Now that Sunset's no longer the 'Biggest Meanie' in Canterlot High, Silver Spoon and I are back at the top of the food chain!"

Wallflower gave the student a confused look. "'Food chain'?"

"What are you, an idiot," Silver Spoon snapped. "We're talking about the bitch food chain!"

I'll say, Wallflower thought.

"Now begone, THOT! We have more important things to do than waste our time talking to some rando," The pink-skinned student said, then laughed with her friend as they walked off.

Wallflower growled. After Sunset, those two are next. She fumed all the way to her next class.

----------------------------------------------

Seventh period ended, and Wallflower had calmed down. Okay, she thought. Maybe I need to be a bit less direct this time. She wandered the halls until she found three students. One was large with brown hair and eyebrows. His yellow eyes were staring intently at a rock he held in his hand. "No," he said. "No gem."

The middle-sized of the three slapped the palm of his hand on the top of his head and sighed. "This is getting us nowhere," he cried out in frustration as he dragged his hand down his spiky blue hair and eyebrows, passing his green eyes and stopping at his nose. He stomped on the floor, causing his diamond collar to jingle slightly.

The smallest of the three hopped up and down in anger, his bushy black hair bouncing along with him. "If only there was someone who could find us gems!"

Wallflower backed away slowly, intimidated by the trio. I'll try next passing period, she told herself.

----------------------------------------------

Eighth period had ended, and Wallflower sighed heavily. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, she thought. Before Sunset came along, this was one of the better schools in the district. Right up there with Crystal Prep Academy. She continued to roam the halls until she noticed a student that unnerved her, but not so much that she couldn't approach the woman. She carefully, cautiously approached the student.

"Can I help you," the student asked.

Wallflower shuddered at the grey student's monotone. Whoever this was clearly meant business in everything she did! She took a deep breath, then exhaled, calming herself. Okay. Not so direct this time. "D-Do you know Sunset S-Shimmer," she asked, then mentally berated herself for showing weakness in front of someone who was clearly an alpha predator.

The student's light blue eyes remained lidded and expressionless. "I do. She's been at my house for a sleepover."

Wallflower's eyes widened. This student had been with Sunset overnight?! This was truly a woman to be feared! She took a visible effort to compose herself, yet felt more and more afraid with each passing second. "Wh-What was s-she l-lik-" Wallflower Blush covered her mouth in a panic. Lord knows what the woman would do to her if she asked about her sexual activity! "Y-Y-You know w-w-what? N-N-Nevermind!" She ran as fast as she possibly could to get away from the deranged maniac.

Pinkie Pie walked up to her sister with a smile. "Hey, Maud," she said cheerfully, then gave her a hug. "Who were you talking to?"

"I don't know. She was odd."

----------------------------------------------

It had taken a while for Wallflower Blush to catch her breath from fleeing from that psychopath, but thankfully she stopped panting just before the final class of the day had started. Now that that class had ended, she slouched in defeat. She couldn't find anyone who'd want to help her in her quest to expose Sunset for the fraud that she is! She trudged over to the school's entrance, then felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see..."Trixie?"

The troublemaker of Canterlot High, Trixie Lulamoon, stood before Wallflower with her trademark sneer. "The Great, and Powerful Trrrrrrrrrrrrixie hears that you've been going around to students asking for something," she said. "Whenever someone does that, it's usually for something bad, something good, or a little bit of both."

Wallflower's eyes widened. There was hope for her yet! She allowed herself to smile. "I want to show the school that they've been duped into believing that Sunset Shimmer has changed!"

Trixie's sneer slowly vanished and turned into a scowl. "Did you say...Sunset Shimmer?" She growled. Wallflower nodded. "Whatever you've got up your sleeve, you can count Trixie in!" The pair grinned wickedly at one another, then exchanged phone numbers. They then high-tailed it to their buses.

Wallflower grinned widely as she took her seat, knowing that she had at least one person on her side.