• Published 1st Dec 2018
  • 2,849 Views, 42 Comments

The Foal Six - Matt11



Discord wants a family, but since he's too embarrassed to ask he decides instead to use the mane six as his foals. Regression and foalish antics ensue.

  • ...
5
 42
 2,849

#5 Pinkie Pie

Discord popped up in the most unexpected of places even for Pinkie Pie, inside a cake she’d just baked. The pink party pony actually screamed!

Discord had to move quickly to silence her. “It’s just me, Pinkie Pie. No reason to shout!”

“Pinkie, is everything okay back there?” The voice of Mrs. Cake called from afar. “I thought I heard shouting.”

Discord allowed Pinkie to speak as the party pony responded. “Everything’s just fine, Mrs. Cake. Just had a bit of a baking catastrophe and it took me by surprise is all. I’m cleaning it up now.”

“Alright. Just please keep your voice down,” Mrs. Cake replied. “No need to frighten the twins, they’re already jumpy enough as it.”

“Will do, Mrs. Cake. I’m sorry,” Pinkie apologized and then turned to Discord. “What’s the super duper emergency? I mean, you don’t just pop up out of cakes for no reason. Well, I mean, you do, but not like this.”

“Oh, your ‘Pinkie Sense’ already told you everything?” The spirit questioned in hopeful optimism.

“No it didn’t, it doesn’t work like that,” The earth pony giggled. “So what’s so super duper important that you had to come to me? Is there a party that needs planning?”

The draconequus shook his head. “It’s not a party, it’s something much much more serious,” And he confessed. “I’m in trouble. I’ve turned Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and even Applejack into foals. And now I’m losing control of them.”

“What?! You turned our friends into foals?!” Pinkie gasped! “Discord, why would you do that? That doesn’t even make sense from a ‘not making sense’ standpoint. Are you actually loco in the coco?”

“Hey, in my defense it seemed like a good idea. I just wanted to get some experience with foals so I could have a family someday.” The spirit defensively retorted.

The party pony shook her head in disapproval. “If you really wanted some foals so badly, all you had to do was ask. I’m sure I could talk Mr. and Mrs. Cake into letting you borrow the twins. They’re pretty well behaved, except for when nap time rolls around. And they have a really strange sense of humor.”

“Well I’m not here to borrow anymore foals, I need you,” Discord explained. “With even Fluttershy getting wild and out of control, I need a foal on the inside that I can trust. Somepony who can keep up with the foals and keep them out of trouble.”

“And you want that pony to be me?!” Pinkie exclaimed as her blue eyes widened. “I don’t know, Discord. I don’t want to be a foal forever, the Cakes need me here at Sugarcube Corner!”

“Oh but it’s not permanent, it only lasts forty eight hours,” Discord explained. “You’ll still have your adult mind too if that’s what you’re worried about. Please, you’ve got to help me! I don’t know who else to turn to in a situation like this.”

But with a grin, Pinkie eagerly replied. “Oh Discord, you could’ve just said all that from the beginning. I would’ve said yes. I’ve always wanted to be a foal again, especially since the twins were born. I just didn’t think the Cakes would appreciate another a foal so soon. But if you need me to be one, I can play the part.”

“Really?” The spirit questioned. “You understand what I’m asking of you, right? Once I cast the spell, you’re stuck as a foal for forty eight hours. That means diapers, foal food, toys, and the whole nine yards.”

“Great!” Pinkie cheered, bouncing up and down! “Foals always get to have all the fun! I’m ready if you are, Discord! You can count on me! I’ll get our friends under control, and you’ll be left wondering how you ever managed without me!” However, she stopped mid-bounce as she realized. “But what if the Cakes need me while I’m stuck as a foal? I don’t think they’ll want an itty-bitty twinkie-Pinkie working in the kitchen, foals aren’t supposed to touch hot stoves. That’s a no no!”

“Relax, Mrs. Cake has Sugar Belle as her baking apprentice,” Discord said with a wink. “She can easily fill your role. She should already be on her way here.”

Pinkie breathed a sigh of relief. “Phew. For a moment there I was really worried. Now that I know the Cakes are in good hooves, I’m ready to be a foal again. This should be fun!”

I just hope I don’t end up regretting this when all’s said and done.” Discord thought to himself. He knew full well that with Pinkie Pie as a foal, all bets were off. He could only hope that she would be new enough for the regression spell not to significantly affect her mental state, as seemed to be happening to the other foals.


Despite the fact that she had briefly been to Discord’s dimension before (once by mistake and once in search of her sister), the pink party pony was still amazed by all that she saw on her way to Discord’s house. “I should totally set up a Summer home here or something,” She commented. “This place has got everything!”

“Sorry, I’m not interested in a roommate at the moment,” Discord giggled. “But if this works out, I might have to invite you to the next slumber party with The Smooze. And for a blob, he sure knows how to have a pillow fight,” Then they reached the front door of Discord’s house and the spirit opened the door. “Step right inside and we’ll get you all set up. Remember, you’re supposed to help me. And if you need something, you just let me know. I’m your Daddy.”

“Daddy Discord!” Pinkie giggled as she bounced inside. It wasn’t long before she felt herself start to regress, the spell taking hold of her in what felt like the blink of an eye. Soon she was reduced to a pink coated foal with her curly pink mane and tail falling flat (like they had been prior to the rainboom), and her pretty blue eyes being reduced to little dots. “Wowie! Everything’s so huge now!” She exclaimed in delight!

The foal was quickly scooped up by Discord and taken to the back as he smiled, even as he shushed her. “Now now, please keep your voice down. The rest of your friends are still asleep, or at least they should be.”

Sure enough, the cribs were vacant and the four diapered foals were already running about the nursery. “Ooh! Did Daddy bring a new foal home?” Fluttershy eagerly exclaimed.

“Yes he did, and he needs to get her diapered pronto!” Discord replied to Fluttershy. “So the rest of you please stay out of trouble. This will take just a second.”

The foals giggled but seemed to obey, giving the chaos maker the time he needed to get his newest little one all diapered up. He was taking no chances with this one, he made sure the tabs were secure to the point where only he could remove them. Once he was certain of this, he gave the diaper a pat.

Pinkie squealed in delight, kicking about in her padding. “Hee hee, this is so comfy! You did an excellent job, Discord! A lot better than the first time I had to put diapers on a pony.”

Discord just smiled. “I’m glad you like them. I wanted to make sure I got only the best for my foals,” And then set her on the floor. “Everypony, say hello to your new big sister, Pinkie Pie.”

But Fluttershy corrected. “I’m a year older than Pinkie Pie! That makes me the big sister!”

Pinkie just grinned. “You sure didn’t act like it last night from what I hear. Is it true you let Applejack lasso a lounge chair?”

“Darn right I did!” Applejack boasted. “It was a rodeo that had to be seen to be believed!”

The chaos maker quickly spoke up with a loud cough, silencing any arguments. “Well, now that you’ve all gotten a chance to meet her, I believe breakfast is in order.”

“What’s for breakfast, Daddy?” Rarity asked. “Remember, I have a sensitive stomach. I don’t wanna make another messy.”

“And I don’t want something super yucky!” Rainbow gagged.

“Then how does oatmeal sound?” Discord inquired of his young charges. “Is that good enough for everyone?”

“Oatmeal’s fine, my little tummy can handle that,” Rarity nodded in response. “Just don’t put cinnamon in it, that always makes me gassy.”

“I don’t like cinnamon either, tastes funny on my tongue.” Rainbow spoke up.

Fluttershy just licked her lips. “I like honey on mine.”

“Make mine with strawberries,” Applejack spoke up, prompting everypony to look at her. “What? After learnin’ my mom was a Pear, I’ve started to realize that other fruits have their uses too. And Granny always said I’d eat anythin’ as a foal.”

“Wow! Me too!” Pinkie happily exclaimed! “No wonder we’re related! We like the same things!”

“Okay then. Two normal bowls of oatmeal, one bowl with honey, and two with strawberries.” Discord wrote down the orders on a sketchpad while dressed like a waitress. Then with a snap of his talons, he teleported all five foals to the kitchen. One by one, all of them were placed into high chairs with Pinkie Pie going first. And one by one, all had the bars of their high chairs secured in place.


As soon as the bowls of oatmeal were ready, they were placed on the high chair bars. Before Discord had a chance to get a word in edgewise, Pinkie immediately reached out a hoof to try and grab some of the oatmeal. But she pulled it back the moment it made contact with the delicious item. “Ow! Hot!” She exclaimed! And Pinkie Pie rubbed her tiny tongue, trying to make it feel better.

“Pinkie Pie!” Discord scolded. “I thought you of all ponies would know better! Foals aren’t allowed to feed themselves, they need other ponies to do it for them.”

Rarity frowned. “And we use table manners. Don’t eat with your hooves, that’s uncouth.”

“More uncouth than making a messy in your diapers?” Rainbow teased and got a good laugh.

“You were there, you saw what happened!” Rarity growled in protest. “My tummy got all icky and I couldn’t help myself!”

“Rarity is quite right, Rainbow Dash,” Discord lectured. “Don’t be teasing your big sister for something she couldn’t help. One more rude remark like that and I’ll put you in time out again.” then he whispered. “Maybe even a small spanking if you keep misbehaving. Don’t think I’ve forgotten the stunt you and your sisters pulled last night, you were lucky nopony got hurt.”

Rainbow gulped and her eyes seemed to widen. “No, not that! Anything but that!” She pleaded. “I’ll be good, I swear!”

“What did she do last time to get punished?” Pinkie whispered to Fluttershy.

Fluttershy whispered back. “She said a naughty word and hit Daddy in the face, pretty hard too. So as a result he washed her mouth out with soap. You should’ve seen it, it was kind of funny. Afterwards, he put her in time out.”

Wow! They’re worse than I thought!” Pinkie thought to herself. “I’ve really got my work cut out for me today! Even Pound and Pumpkin Cake never did things like that! And dear Celestia, my first time with them was almost more than I could handle!


After breakfast came and went without much further fanfare, Discord set up a table in the living room and with a snap of his talons he floated over a whole bunch of art tools: Construction paper, safety scissors, glue, glitter, paint brushes, paint pads, crayons, and even colored pencils. For good measure he set down several wads of newspaper as well (all copies of yesterday’s Ponyville Express).

Then he clapped his paws and instructed for his little ones to come over. They all did so, waddling over all at once. “Alright, my little ponies,” The spirit cooed in his best fatherly tone. “How about some arts and crafts? You can draw, or paint, or cut and paste. Just try not to make too much of a mess.”

“Can we paint with our hooves?” Pinkie Pie suggested. “Hoof painting is always so much fun!”

“Of course you can. Just don’t paint on the walls, that’s a no no,” Discord playfully lectured. “And no eating glue or crayons either. They are not to be consumed.”

Pinkie just giggled. “Don’t worry, I learned my lesson long ago. Once I accidentally ate a glitter stick. I was coughing up glitter for a whole week.” Then she plopped down into one of the chairs, dipping her hooves into some of the different paints.

“Pinkie Pie, watch the paint! You’re gonna stain my diaper!” Rarity shrieked as she ducked and weaved around a few blotches of paint.

“Oopsie! Sorry, Rarity!” Pinkie apologized without turning around to look, she was too deep into her painting to took notice of just about anything else.

Rarity, deciding that that was the best she was going to get out of Pinkie in terms of an apology, simply sat down at a seat at the opposite end of the table and with what magic she had she had picked up some colored pencils and a pair of safety scissors. Though regressed, the fashionista was still buzzing with ideas. Sure, they were foalish in nature, but they were helpful to get the creative juices flowing again. “I might have to look into designing foal wear on the side. Just need to think of a way to keep it separate from my regular works.” She thought to herself.

Rainbow Dash sat next to Pinkie Pie and started dipping her hooves into a variety of paints. “Hoof painting is awesome! I didn’t paint with a brush until I was in kindergarten.” She happily exclaimed.

Fluttershy sat next to Rarity, taking some cotton balls and glueing them onto a piece of paper. “I’m going to make a bunny just like those dust bunnies I saw under the couch yesterday.” She told the others.

“Eh, I ain’t much of an artist. Reckon I’ll just use some crayons and colored pencils and do some doodles.” Applejack shrugged as she sat at the last unoccupied seat.

The five little artists all got to work on their various art projects for the next roughly half an hour or so, all the while Discord watched over them. “Five foals are actually working out better than four foals,” He thought to himself. “Was Pinkie Pie really what I needed to reign them in? Maybe I should’ve gotten her before anypony else. Might have kept Rainbow Dash and Applejack from acting up.

But all of a sudden the peace of arts and crafts time was interrupted, as Pinkie ceased her hoof painting and started to jump up and down!

“What’s wrong, Pinkie?” Rainbow questioned.

Rarity recognized the face (and the dance) her pink coated friend was making. It was one she was well acquainted with. “You have to go potty, don’t you, Pinkie?”

Pinkie nodded her head, but was too busy squirming and jumping to say a word. She just sped off super fast!

“Hey, where are you going?! Come back here this instant young mare!” Discord demanded! “I thought I told you to tell me when you needed something!”

“Sorry, Discord, but I really really really gotta go!” The regressed party pony protested. “And I don’t think there’s a bathroom around here!”

“Pinkie, you can borrow my training potty,” Rarity offered. “Not everypony’s who a foal has to use their diapers. I quite prefer keeping mine clean.”

“Oh thanks, Rarity! I had a hard enough time changing the twins diapers whenever they did anything in them! I did not want to go through the ordeal myself!” Pinkie happily proclaimed. “You’re a lifesaver!” Soon, with Discord’s help, she was seated on the bright pink bowl with her diaper pulled down. An audible tinkling and plopping sound could be heard as the foal sighed in relief.

But once she was done, she immediately rose from the potty and with a series of shimmies dropped her diaper all the way to the floor. Then she took off in a pink blur of motion, laughing and giggling like crazy!

“Oh sweet Celestia, she’s completely naked!” Discord exclaimed as he put his paws to his face.

“But we don’t normally wear clothes.” Applejack corrected the spirit.

“You’re missing the point, Applejack. She hasn’t been wiped yet!” Discord had to explain! “I don’t need her running around with her stinky plot!” And he groaned. “And here I thought I could count on her to be the responsible one. She’s almost as bad as Rainbow Dash.”

Rainbow giggled. “Hey, I’m not surprised Pinkie’s enjoying this. She’s always been a big foal at heart, and Twilight mentioned she saw Pinkie with a diaper on her head and another on her rump once.”

Fluttershy then spoke up. “No worries, Discord. We’ll track her down and get her wiped up. Don’t you worry your pretty little head.”

Well, at least Fluttershy’s starting to take over the big sister role again,” Discord thought to himself. “Maybe I should go back to relying on her. Until Applejack came along, it seemed to be working out perfectly.


Pinkie kept running about the entirety of Discord’s house, delighting in all the sights and sounds that she took in. She either didn’t notice or didn’t care about her still smelly plot. “Now I can see why Pound and Pumpkin Cake liked doing this so much. Foals do have more fun!” She chuckled. “If only my original foalhood had been this much fun. Yeah, I had diapers and toys and pacifiers, but I never got to do anywhere close to the things I’ve done here. I gotta talk to Discord about doing this more often!”

As the pink coated foal kept on running, her blue eyes filled with foalish wonder and amazement, she did not seem to notice her friends (and fellow foals) laying in wait with wet wipes and a diaper.

It wasn’t until too late that the foal realized what awaited her! She tried in vain to stop, but was quickly subdued by her friends. Working together, they were able to wipe her rump till it was spotless and then put her diaper back on. It wasn’t as secure as it had been before, but considering their clumsy hooves it was the best they could do.

“Whew!” Fluttershy declared as she wiped the sweat from her brows. “There we go, all better.”

“Pinkie Pie, darling, you need to not run off like that,” Rarity lightly scolded. “Just because you’re a foal doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want. What if you’d tripped over something and gotten a boo boo?”

“Oh that would be a major bummer, boo boos are no fun at all.” The regressed pink party pony proudly protested with a pronounced shake of her head.

“So don’t run off on us and you won’t get boo boos,” Rainbow instructed, before she then added. “But that was kind of neat how you did that. Just got up and took off like there was no tomorrow.”

Pinkie proudly grinned. “When you’ve foalsit twins the way I have, you learn to be quick on your hooves to catch them. Especially in Pound’s case, he’s a little flying prodigy,” And then a grin form on her face. “Say, why do you guys listen to Discord? What does he know about foals? He’s never foalsat them until now, he still doesn’t know all the ins and outs of caring for them.”

Applejack grinned. “You thinkin’ what I’m thinkin’, cousin?”

“Oh I think so, Applejack,” Pinkie Pie smiled. “But do you think Discord will let us?”

Rainbow stuck out her tongue. “Who cares if he’ll let us? We’re foals, we’re not supposed to listen.”

“Um, actually…” Fluttershy began.

But Rarity interrupted. “I’m actual with you girls on this one. Since I am stuck as a foal, I might as well make the most of it. If it means being a little bit on the naughty side, so be it.”

“Excellent!” Pinkie grinned as she rubbed her little hooves together. “Together, we can drive Discord crazy! Well, crazier than he already is.”


“Where did those foals get to?” Discord wondered aloud as he began to search around his house. “They should’ve caught up to Pinkie Pie by now, and she should’ve more than worn them out. The little ones should be ready for their naps. Why is nothing turning like it should today?”

The witty spirit put his paws to his lips and started calling out. “You who, children! Come out come out wherever you are! It’s almost naptime, and you know what happens to foals who don’t take their naps. Don’t you?”

There was no reply, not even a faint giggle or crinkle. The spirit started to grow worried. “I did lock the front door, didn’t I? And even if I didn’t, they wouldn’t think to actually wander out into my dimension, right? Surely, Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie would stop them.”

Just then, the spirit happened to hear what sounded like a faint “Achoo!” coming from underneath the couch. Snapping his talons, he caused the couch to fly up from the floor. And right underneath where it had once stood was Fluttershy, apparently conversing with the dust bunnies.

“Fluttershy! Oh thank goodness!” Discord exclaimed as he scooped the little pegasus into his hooves. “Where are the other foals? Please tell me they’re all asleep somewhere.”

But Fluttershy giggled and shook her head. “Sorry, Discord, but I can’t tell you where they are. That would spoil the game.”

“Game?” Discord questioned. “I wasn’t aware we were playing a game.”

The pegasus foal with a coat of butter yellow giggled again. “We are now. Each of us are hiding somewhere, and it’s your job to find us. When you find us all, you win. Since you’ve found me, you have four more foals to find.”

The spirit groaned. “Great, a game of hide and go seek. Normally I’d be for all it, but for right now I just want to find my little ones and put them down for their naps.”

Fluttershy chuckled. “Oh Discord. You didn’t really think caring for five foals was going to be easy, did you?”


Realizing that he was in over his head, Discord snapped his talons and produced another version of himself. “Oh, it’s you again,” The other Discord frowned. “Come to steal my ideas again? Forget it!”

“Please, you have to help me!” Discord pleaded with his other self! “The foals have escaped, and I need to track them down! This job’s too big for one draconequus to do alone!”

“Oh, so now you need my help?” The other Discord bitterly remarked.

Discord sighed. Why did his other self have to be so stubborn? “Look, I’m sorry about yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that. Now will you please help me out?”

The other Discord was silent for a good moment or two, stroking his goat beard with a paw. Then he cleared his throat and spoke. “Oh, alright. But only this once. And I expect to be fully compensated for this.”

“You can just name your price when this is all over,” The spirit replied and then instructed to his other self. “You look over there, and I’ll look over here. If you find any of the foals, bring them to me in the nursery.”

“Alright then! Best of luck to you, because you’ll need it!” The other Discord saluted and then he disappeared in a flash of light.

Now alone with Fluttershy, the draconequus set to work on searching in and around the living room. He searched high and low but to no avail.

He moved his search to the kitchen, and found Pinkie Pie poorly hidden amongst some pots and pans. “Aw, you caught me!” Pinkie playfully giggled. “I was so sure you’d never find me!”

“I don’t suppose you would know where to find the others, would you?” Discord hopefully inquired.

“Nopearooni,” Pinkie shook her head. “Though if you’re looking for Rainbow Dash, try searching much higher. That’s where I’d be if I were her.”

And that’s exactly where Discord found Rainbow Dash, stuck atop the kitchen ceiling. “Stupid wings picked a heck of a time to stop working.” She complained as Discord brought her down to the ground.

Mere seconds later, the other Discord returned with a squirming Rarity and Applejack in his embrace. “Found these two hiding in the drawers beneath the changing table,” He deposited them at the foot of the first Discord and told him. “You’re welcome.” And then quickly disappeared.


Moments later, a very exhausted Discord was placing the five foals into separate cribs for their naps. “This time I better not catch any of you outside your cribs before nap time is over,” He scolded. “If I do, I’ll break out the foal pouch and put you in it. You won’t be able to go anywhere without me.” Then he left the nursery, making sure to lock the door.

The spirit sighed and groaned. “I can’t take much more of this! This is just too much chaos, even for me! I need to find a way to break that regression spell. And there’s only one pony who can help me with that. I just hope she won’t be too mad when she finds out about all of this.”