• Published 1st Dec 2018
  • 2,832 Views, 42 Comments

The Foal Six - Matt11



Discord wants a family, but since he's too embarrassed to ask he decides instead to use the mane six as his foals. Regression and foalish antics ensue.

  • ...
5
 42
 2,832

#3: Rarity

With his two little ones taken care of for the time being, Discord made his way over to Carousel Boutique in the hopes of catching Rarity before she left for the spa. The spirit still wasn’t sure how exactly to explain to the fashionista what he’d done to her friend.

Rarity, for her part, was in her workshop and unaware of anything until Discord suddenly materialized out of what seemed to be thin air. In an instant everything grounded to a halt as the unicorn frowned, trying hard not to bite her lip. “Discord. How… unexpected of you to show up.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Discord appeared to apologize. “I thought you might be somewhere else. But I see you are still ‘In The Zone’ as it were.”

“More like I was, until you so rudely interrupted me,” The prissy unicorn declared with a humph. “Next time, if you would be so kind as to knock or ring the doorbell, that would be doing me a great favor,” Then she let out a sigh. “Oh well, it wasn’t like I was in the middle of anything important anyways. Just the finishing touches on a few back orders not due for another week.”

“Like to keep ahead of the competition, do you?” Discord questioned. “Seems like you’re always up to your ears in dresses and fabric.”

“All the more reason why my annual spa dates with Fluttershy are not to be interrupted,” Rarity snorted at the spirit. “So if you would be so kind as to leave, I’ll be on my way. I certainly don’t want to keep Fluttershy waiting.”

“It’s funny you should mention Fluttershy, Rarity,” Discord piped up. “It just so happens that she is currently with me. And certainly in no condition to be attending a spa date, I might add.”

At that, Rarity frowned. “Great, now I’ll have to re-schedule. Aloe and Lotus will be yacking my ear off for it. Like I didn’t have enough problems to deal with already. Artist’s block has sure picked a heck of a time to make itself known to me.”

“Well don’t look at me, I had no idea those spa dates with Fluttershy were so important,” Discord defended himself to the fashionista. “Had I known, I certainly never would’ve invited her to be my first foal.” Then he gasped, realizing he had let that detail slip out sooner than he had wanted to! Quickly he covered his mouth with his paws to avoid saying anything else.

Unfortunately, Rarity’s trained ears had picked up every word. “What’s all this about being your foal? I was not aware you and Fluttershy were even a couple, much less a family,” She demanded of Discord. “Are you to tell me that after all the nice things Fluttershy has done for you, you’ve gone and reduced her to a helpless baby?!”

“I’m not telling you anything! I don’t have to explain myself to the likes of you!” Discord defended. “In fact, I’m about to make you forget that we ever even had this conversation!”

But Rarity stomped her hoof down and glared at the draconequus. “Discord, you can’t get away with this! Regressing other ponies without their permission is wrong! You need to turn Fluttershy back to normal this instant, and then you’re going to bring her here for our spa date!”

“Gee, I’d love to Rarity, really,” Discord nervously replied as a cold sweat started to work its way down his body. “But I couldn’t even if I tried. The regression spell I cast on her can’t be undone, it last forty eight hours from the time she arrives in my dimension. So I hate to break it to you, but she most certainly won’t be going anywhere anytime soon. She doesn’t mind it though. In fact, she’s been enjoying herself quite well so far. And I have too.”

“Really? Or are you just saying that to make it sound like you’ve done nothing wrong?” Rarity questioned. “How do I know you haven’t already gone and done this to the rest of my friends, and I’m the last holdout?”

“Hey! I’ll have you know that I’ve only regressed one other pony, and in Rainbow Dash’s case she never gave me a chance to explain things,” Discord answered, before cupping his paws over his mouth again. “Man, I can not shut up today!”

The fashionista frowned and shook her head. “You most certainly cannot. I have to say, I really thought you’d be better than that, Discord. You can’t just do whatever you want to ponies without their permission. That’s not what friends do.”

“But all I wanted was a chance to have a family, have some foals of my own,” Discord retorted. “Are you really going to blame a draconequus for that? Especially when he’s been working hard just to manage two foals all by himself?”

“I’d be a lot more indifferent to it all if you weren’t doing this behind our friends backs and without their permission,” Rarity said with a shake of her head. “Though I guess I should be appreciative of the fact that you told me the truth. You’re absolutely sure you can’t undo the regression spell?”

With a shake of his head the draconequus firmly replied. “I’m afraid not. The spell lasts forty eight hours, end of discussion,” Then he added in a sly tone of voice. “Although, there’s always room for more foals. And you could certainly use an opportunity to relax and take your mind off your troubles.”

“Wearing a diaper and using it? No thank you!” Rarity gagged. “I quite enjoyed my foalhood while it lasted, and I am in no hurry to relive it even for a day or two. Especially not when it means to be reduced to a drooling, mindless mess.”

“Actually, only your body would regress. You’d still have your adult mind,” The spirit explained. “Of course, you’d still have to wear diapers since that is a house rule. And I’d expect you to eat in a high chair, sleep in a crib, and suck on a pacifier as needed. But your friends have already mentioned how relaxing it is. Aren’t you the least bit curious what it would be like?”

“As the old saying goes ‘Curiosity killed the cat’,” The fashionista retorted with a shake of her head. “I had quite enough of an experience having to take care of my little sister when she was a little one. Not even being on the other end of it all would be worth it. I have plenty of ways to relieve myself of stress as it is.”

“Well, if you’re sure that’s what you want,” Discord replied as he began to prepare his paws. “But before I go, do me a favor and don’t mention any of this to the rest of our friends. I don’t need them getting the wrong idea about me.”

“Somehow, I think only Twilight would take any real issue to any of what you’ve told me. But very well, you have my word,” The fashionista promised. “Now if you would be so kind as to leave.”

With a snap of his talons the spirit obliged, disappearing in a flash of light. Just like that he was gone, and Rarity was by herself again.

Setting aside her ruby red sewing glasses and measuring tape, the fashionista prepared to depart her workshop and head out to the spa.

But that was when her moderate azure eyes happened to wander, noticing a framed picture that resided on her desk. It was an old family photo from years ago, when Sweetie Belle had just been born. The infant Sweetie Belle looked oh so adorable, as she was cradled in the loving arms of her mother. Even long after having outgrown diapers (for which Rarity was most glad), Rarity had noticed that her little sister seemed to have never fully lost that foalhood sense of innocence. Wouldn’t it be nice to go back to that period of time, just for a little while?

But that would mean diapers, and diapers were only meant for one purpose. A purpose that the fashionista considered incredibly uncouth and disgusting. But maybe there was a way around that? Discord had sounded rather accommodating earlier.

Against her better judgement, the glamorous unicorn with a pristine white coat reluctantly called out. “Discord?”

In a flash of light the spirit appeared. “You called?”

With a gulp, Rarity swallowed a lump in her throat and managed to force out. “I have decided to take up your earlier offer.”

Discord’s eyes lit up with wonder! “Excellent!” He cheered!

Rarity threw up a hoof in protest. “However, I have a few demands that must be met if I’m going to go through with this.”

The spirit simply produced a sketchpad and a pencil. “Fair enough I suppose. Lay ‘em on me.”

“First and foremost, I absolutely refuse to use my diaper!” Rarity firmly insisted. “Given my inevitable shrunken stature though, I shall settle for a reasonable middle ground of a training potty.”

“Already taken care of, I’ll make sure to get it set up,” Discord nodded as he wrote the request down. “What else?”

The fashionista seemed to blush as she admitted. “I’m not sure how true this is considering I only heard it from my mother, but apparently I had a very sensitive stomach as a foal. So watch what you feed me or you’re going to have quite the…” She paused and coughed into a hoof. “Predicament on your paws. So don’t give me stuff like prunes, or raisins, and really sugary stuff like cakes. Make sure my bottles are heated up properly too. If they’re too warm I’ll get sick but if they’re too cold I won’t be able to digest the milk in them.”

“Anything else ‘your highness’?” Discord half questioned/half teased as he finished writing down the information.

“No, that should be all,” The fashionista replied. “Just give me a moment to close up the boutique and then I’ll be ready.”


Sometime later, Rarity was brought to Discord’s dimension. It wasn’t long after she had stepped hoof inside that she began to regress. Soon she was nothing but a unicorn foal with a coat of white, a faint two-tone purple colored curl for a mane and tail, and two small moderate azure eyes. She was surprised to see herself gain a fair bit of weight too. “Oh my,” She blushed upon observing herself. “Seems I had a fair deal more baby fat than I previously thought. I think Mother took longer to transition me to formula now that I think about it.”

“Well that’s okay, little one,” Discord cooed as he scooped up the foal. “That just means there’s more of you for Daddy to love. Now let’s get you pampered, and then you can say hello to your playmates. Don’t worry, they’re in diapers too.”

He laid Rarity on the changing table in the nursery and set to work on diapering her. By now the spirit had perfected his diapering skills and it wasn’t long before he had strapped up the diaper, make sure it was nice and secure so that it wouldn’t fall off. Then he helped his newest foal off the table and set her on the floor of the nursery.

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were nearby, and so they both waddled over to greet the newcomer. When Rainbow Dash saw Rarity, she threw back her head and laughed heartily. “Oh, this is too rich!” She exclaimed in her high pitched tone. “Never thought I’d see the day when you would be in diapers, Rarity!”

“W-well, you’re in diapers too, Rainbow Dash!” Rarity protested with a growl. “And for the record, I’m actually potty trained! I just wear diapers because it’s required of me to do so, not because I need them.”

“Hate to break it to you, Rarity, but the bathroom’s off limits,” Rainbow Dash responded. “Discord went and locked it tight after he found out I’d wandered into it. So you’re gonna have to use your diaper.”

Rarity shook her head. “Not once Discord sets up the training potty. And if you ask nicely, I might consider letting you use it too. But not if you’re going to make fun of me.”

Fluttershy quickly intervened to stop the fighting, taking on her role as the oldest “sibling”. “Now now, Rainbow Dash. There’s no need to be making fun of Rarity. What she decides to do is her business and her business alone.”

Rainbow giggled. “Hehe, business.”

Rarity just growled and narrowed her eyes.

Fluttershy then commented to Rarity. “I’m actually surprised you agreed to this. I didn’t think you would ever want to be a foal.”

The now regressed fashionista simply shrugged and held up her hooves. “I figured it was worth trying out just once. Probably won’t do it again, though I will admit this actually isn’t so bad right now.”

“I know,” Fluttershy smiled. “There’s something so nice about being young and cared for. It really helps to take your troubles away.”

“So, what should we do first?” Rainbow asked the other foals. “I wanted to see what else I could flush down the toilet, but with the bathroom all locked up I can’t do that so now I’m bored.”

The newest foal’s eyes lit up as an idea came to her. “I’ve got it!” She proudly declared. “We can play dress-up! Discord’s got to have a closet full of the most adorable outfits we can wear!”

Fluttershy clapped her hooves together. “Dress-up sounds lovely. And maybe we can have a tea party too.”

“Hm, I have an idea. Let’s put Dashie In a pretty pink dress to make her look more lady like, It suits her after all.” Rarity suggested.

Rainbow gagged. “Oh come on! We’re gonna do stuff like that?!” She gagged at being Rarity’s fashion model as well. “Me in a dress? Dream on!”

“Why not? It’s not like anypony besides us three will know.” Fluttershy encouraged.

And then Rarity added. “Don’t tell me the mighty Rainbow Dash is scared of a few fru-fru activities. After all, I saw you at the spa in a robe and tortoise slippers. And it wasn’t because you were getting a deep tissue sports massage either.”

The rainbow maned foal growled. “Tell anyone and you’re dead!”

“I won’t tell, so long as you play dress-up and join the tea party.” Rarity encouraged, grinning in delight at the leverage she now had over her friend.

“Oh, alright. Just this once. But you owe me!” Rainbow declared in no uncertain terms.


Soon, the three foals were waddling (rather clumsily in Rarity’s case) over to a massive closet in the back of the nursery. Inside it were the most adorable little dresses that you ever did see. Dresses in every kind of style, from the fanciest of princess gowns to simple little skirts that left room in the back for the diapers to stick out and be seen.

Rarity had opted for a foal sized version of the dress she had once dared Applejack to wear. It even came complete with a beautiful pair of fuzzy slippers, and when she twirled, her diaper crinkled audibly to remind her of its presence. Surprisingly, she actually didn’t mind in and in fact seemed to like it. “It really compliments the dress. Makes me wonder what the sized-up version would’ve been like with one,” She thought and let out a chuckle. “I can just imagine Applejack wearing it and waddling around like a clumsy foal, asking if it makes her butt look big.

Fluttershy wore an entire bunny costume that had to be zipped up, her diaper showing quite easily due to the noticeable bulge in the back. She just giggled as she shook, making the tail part of her costume wiggle.

And Rainbow Dash. Well, she had settled on a plain blue dress with a matching bowtie. It was the least fru-fru thing she could find in that entire closet. “The things I do for the sake of my friends.” She thought to herself.

The three foals then waddled over to a small table that had been set up for them by Discord, who wore a pink apron and had provided a miniature tea set for them. “Here we are,” He declared in a tone so posh it could’ve given even Sassy Saddles a run for her money. “The finest tea in all the world.” He carefully poured some from a finely polished tea kettle into a lovely set of cups a gleaming silver in color.

After a bit of clinking, the foals all drank the delicious liquid. Rarity in particular was delighted by the savory beverage as it worked its way down her tongue. “My, this tea is simply splendid!” She proudly commented.

“It’s the best tea I’ve ever had!” Fluttershy added.

“Eh, I’m not much of a tea mare, I prefer cider.” Rainbow Dash replied in a neutral tone.

Discord only shook his finger at the rainbow maned foal and scolded in a parental tone. “Now Rainbow Dash, we’ve been over this. Cider is not for foals, that’s a grown-up beverage only just like coffee.”

Rainbow pouted and folded her hooves. “Whatever. Next time just give me some hot chocolate. And can I please have it in a sippy cup instead of a baby bottle?”

“And have you spill it all over my nice clean floors? I don’t think so.” Discord taunted.

Meanwhile, Rarity had taken to crossing her legs and appeared to be squirming about as if she couldn’t get comfortable. “Darlings, I know it’s usually rude to announce this but I simply must go!” She declared as she seemed to be trying hard not to do something.

“Go where?” Rainbow inquired.

But Fluttershy deduced. “I think she means she has to go potty.”

“Yes, and quite badly I might add!” The fashionista declared! “My bladder feels like it’s about to burst!”

“Oh, we can’t have that can we?” Discord replied as he quickly snapped his talons, levitating the foal through the air. As he did so, he pulled down her dress and her diaper, before he had her gently set down on a small, pink colored plastic bowl. On it was written the words “My Little Potty” in white and purple letters.

Despite the fact that all eyes were now focused on her, the little unicorn couldn’t hold back the urge to go for long. Soon an audible tinkling sound could be heard as her bladder relieved itself right into the bowl, the fashionista letting out a sigh of relief when it was all over. “Ah, much better,” She commented, feeling quite proud of herself for managing to keep her diaper clean. “Thank you, Daddy.”

“You’re quite welcome, my little princess.” Discord cooed as he approached Rarity, some wet wipes materializing with a snap of his talons.

Rarity did her best to hold still as she was wiped clean. The cold wipes tickled her rump, causing a great deal of giggles to come out.

Despite all the wiggling, however, the foal was soon clean. Discord then carefully picked up the bowl. “I’ll be right back, I need to empty this out somewhere,” And he instructed to the foals. “Don’t wander off anywhere while I’m gone. If you behave, when I come back I’ll give you each a special treat.”

“A special treat?! What is it?!” The foals all asked at once.

Discord just gave a wink. “You’ll have to wait and see. And remember, it’s only if you stay here.”

“Before you go, Daddy, can you help me put my diaper back on please?” Rarity asked with a blush. “I can’t quite do it myself, my hooves keep slipping.” She demonstrated this point by trying to pull her diaper up, only for it to slide back down and plop onto the floor with a crinkle.

“Why of course. Anything for you, my little princess.” The spirit obliged. He completed the task with a simple snap of his talons. Then he snapped his talons again and disappeared with the potty in tow.


Despite being gone for what seemed like a considerable length of time, when Discord returned he saw that the foals had not moved an inch (or at least had appeared not to). Even Rainbow Dash seemed to have obliged the request. This was most surprising to the draconequus, he had expected her to disobey like she always had.

Well, a deal was a deal. All good foals deserved a reward. And the chaos maker had just the reward in mind for the three of them.

He teleported them all into the kitchen, placing each one into a high chair and latching the bars on each one shut so the foals couldn’t escape. “As I promised, here’s your special treat,” He told them and presented a tray of cookies in the shape of different animals. “Fluttershy helped me to bake them earlier.” He explained.

“What?! Really?! Is that what you were doing the whole time I was off doing other stuff?” Rainbow questioned Fluttershy.

Fluttershy nodded and teased. “Maybe if you hadn’t been such a naughty foal, you could’ve helped us. I even got to lick the spoon clean when we were all done baking.”

Not wanting to admit she was wrong, Rainbow just pouted and humphed. “Whatever.”

Fluttershy, meanwhile, leaned across to Rarity and whispered. “Dashie’s just upset because Daddy washed her mouth out with soap and put her in time out.”

Rarity couldn’t help but giggle. “Reminds me of the time I painted on the walls as a foal. That was the only time I’d ever seen Father get anything close to upset. And boy, when he gets mad, he really gets mad.”

“Oh my, what did he do?” Fluttershy wondered.

“Thankfully, all he did was put me in time out while he and Mother washed the walls clean,” Rarity responded. “They were never big on punishment, they let me get away with a lot. Heck, that was probably why they let Sweetie Belle stay in diapers so long.”

Rainbow chuckled. “I got away with a lot worse under my parents. Did I ever tell you about the time I tied up my mother because she tried to put me on a leash?”

“I never did anything so naughty, I was a good little foal,” Fluttershy proudly replied. “Zephyr Breeze was the trouble maker. He even flushed my mom’s necklace once when he threw a temper tantrum.”

“Oh that’s nothing,” Rarity replied as she waved a hoof. “One time, Sweetie Belle flushed an entire batch of gems down the toilet. You wouldn’t believe the plumbing bill! I might as well have simply bought a brand new toilet with how much I had to pay!”

“Makes me glad I never had a younger sibling growing up,” Rainbow responded. “At least by the time I took Scoots under my wing, she was already potty trained and everything.”


The three foals then helped themselves to the cookies as Discord watched them from afar. “Three foals and I’m not even breaking a sweat,” He thought to himself. “If I’d know parenting was this easy I would’ve done it long ago!

However, it wasn’t long after eating the cookies that trouble began to brew for Rarity. She seemed to suddenly double over in her high chair and clench her stomach.

“What’s wrong?” The spirit asked the little unicorn.

Rarity, still clenching her stomach (which was growling quite ominously) demanded. “What did you put in those cookies?! My tummy feels all icky!”

“Well, I did put in a little bit of chocolate frosting,” Discord admitted. “But I didn’t think it would do anything. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash seem just fine.”

But Rarity complained! “Chocolate frosting always did terrible things to my tummy as a foal! I really really really have to go potty!”

“Uh-oh!” Discord realized as his eyes widened in horror! He scooped up the foal and quickly teleported her back to the nursery (inadvertently teleporting Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash in the process) where the training potty stood.

As soon as Rarity was set on the ground, she rushed (or rather waddled) over to the training potty, scrambling to get on it! But it was too late! Her tail suddenly hiked upward, the unicorn foal freezing in place as her body started to develop a mind of its own!

In a matter of minutes it was all over, a powerful stench of manure filled the air. Rarity just stood there as it happened, sobbing quite audibly.

“There there, Rarity,” Discord tried to console her as he scooped her up. “Everypony has accidents.”

Rarity just continued to audibly sob. “But… but… I’m messy! I hate being messy! I wanted to use the potty!”

“I know, I know,” Discord tried to reassure her as he patted her head and tried to calm her down. “You couldn’t help it. Now just relax and let Daddy Discord get you all cleaned up.”

But Rarity just continued to sob and wail, it seemed like nothing could calm her down.

“It’s okay, Rarity,” Fluttershy spoke up with a blush and started to push. “I’m messy too.” And soon she was.

“Yeah, so I am!” Rainbow declared after she did the same thing. Despite the gag face she made, she added. “See? It’s nothing to be ashamed of, everypony does it.”

That seemed to do the trick, the regressed fashionista stopped crying as she was laid on the changing table to be cleaned up. And she wasn’t alone, she was joined by her two stinky friends. “You didn’t have to do that for me.” She told them.

“Hey, what are friends for?” Rainbow remarked. “Just don’t ask me to do this again! No wonder foals cry when they do this, it’s so uncomfortable.”

Discord, meanwhile, had snapped his talons and donned a gas mask (along with a pair of gloves). “Indeed it is. So please hold still. The sooner I get you all cleaned up, the better off we’ll all be.”


Soon, all three foals were changed into fresh diapers and smelling nice once again. The pleasant scents of cornstarch and lavender drowned out any lingering remnants of manure that might have hung in the air.

Rarity especially delighted in the refreshing, infantile scents. “Well darlings, I must admit that aside from that recent ordeal,” She paused to cough into a hoof. “This experience has actually been quite invigorating. It’s done wonders for my inner artist, my mind is buzzing with new ideas a plenty!”

“You know, you’re actually kind of right, Rarity,” Rainbow admitted. “I thought I’d hate being put back into diapers and being a foal again. But it’s actually not completely awful. It’s surprisingly relaxing.”

Fluttershy nodded in confirmation. “There’s just something so soothing about being able to play to your heart’s content, knowing that everything you need will be taken care of by a trusting and loving caretaker. It really harpens back to a simpler time in your life.”

“I’ll bet Applejack would quite like this little experience,” Rarity commented to the others. “Goodness knows how much she needs it. She has a tendency to work herself to near death at times.”

Rainbow giggled. “I’d love to see her all padded up and going through all of this. I’ll laugh my flank off if she does.”

But Fluttershy remarked. “I’m not sure if she’d agree to this willingly. She doesn’t tend to take breaks unless you absolutely force her to.”

At that, Discord started to scheme. “Well, we’ll just have to see about that.”

“Remember, Discord,” Fluttershy reminded him. “You promised to tell our friends the truth. You can’t fool Applejack, she’ll know right away if you’re lying.”

“Who said anything about lying?” Discord replied as he rubbed his paws together. “You all just stay put and don’t cause any trouble. Leave Applejack to me.”

As he left though, the spirit pondered. “I wonder how Twilight and maybe Starlight would react, that is if Starlight’s even home. Oh, I can hardly wait to get my favorite alicorn into diapers, I’ll worry about Starlight later! But first, I need to find Applejack. Discord thought, not completely suer how he’d talk Twilight into it. Luckily, it wasn’t time for her yet.