• Published 29th Nov 2018
  • 17,152 Views, 108 Comments

Button's Mind Game - Liverwurst



Button Mash comes upon a terrible, horrific device. He uses it to get puss.

  • ...
56
 108
 17,152
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 35 )

I have a feeling Big Mac was the previous owner, and the thing dosent affect him.

Hmmmm. Odd.

With everything going on. I am very surprise the birth rate hasn't going up yet.

9509565
I think I'd like to see Button messing with and changing Cheerilee and Rarity from earlier on. Maybe even together. Maybe it's when he starts getting more creative, and begins experimenting with personas or personality alterations? Hell, maybe he gets Rarity to start making outfits for ponies around town, before the "reset."

is that foreboding foreshadowing with the integer break

So that was a pretty good chapter. Kinda made me realize Button is quite a sadistic little shit, wouldn't've figured that from the source material. Perhaps you could give him a bit more of a conscience at some point. I know that's rich coming from me.

9518269

What does that mean? :rainbowhuh:

I would like it if he somehow ended up losing control. Maybe he makes it ultra hard and then loses the device somehow. Then he has to go on being hated by almost the entire town.

9534437
I think it should end with him being mind controlled. Seriously, if he won't be getting away with it I'll be pissed.

9534644
Actually I prefer if he makes it really bad for himself and can't reverse it. That his punishment is due entirely to his own actions.

I think it might be fun if, in the end, he tries to use it on Starlight, only to find that she somehow discovered the existence of the device and found a way to counter it.

9538074
Would it be—superfun—perhaps? Eh, eeeeh!? I'll leave.

Comment posted by AshStreak deleted Apr 3rd, 2019

Hmm, thinking about the data thing with Pacman I can only assume at some point he's going to put too many commands and such in that the device starts breaking and going out of protocol. Would be a cool twist love the story so far.

Tyl

Im actually a little disappointed at the last chapter. Twist doesn't have an own scene. It's great both in story way and in sex way but it's two things. One. The first chapter is more fun and stands out from usual porno stories. And two. The hypnosis is not even mentioned as much as your think and now it doesn't look as a plot in the story

Comment posted by Cheshirek4t deleted Apr 6th, 2019

MAC HAS ONE TOO

9556123
Actually I bet the one Button is using is the one he had, Big Mac probably set something in the "game" that makes him resistant/immune to most if not all of what it does and gave it to Trixie after making her think it was useless to her, which is probably why she didn't try to use it or stop Button from activating it in front of her.

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

Remember this is supposed to rehabilitate ponies. If it's such an effective device, why would the creators thrown it away?
In before Big Mac is a changeling!

I don't know how I got here, but this was an incredibly fun read. I hope you keep going with it :)

9518269

So you're okay with brothers fucking sisters, but the instant anyone likes non-straight porn you harshly shut them down?

As a Southern man, I do believe you must be nearby.

10108574

So you're okay with brothers fucking sisters

Where did I say that? I hate incest!

10108893

Siblingcest, I can take, but MotherXSon? No, just no.

Parent/Child is both incest and pedophilia. There can be only one.

From page 1.

Also I really feel like this was never the story for you, yet you were here complaining instead of moving on. Then a homophobic comment. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt in thinking you're just really awkward in communicating your likes and dislikes (even though no one asked) and that you weren't trying to put down the author and readers here for what they're into, and then also bashing gays.

10109402
Well, fuck you too.

Please continue this story!

V8

10109469
Lookie here, a YandereDev.

I don't want to push, but may I ask how far you are with the next chapter?

V8

10277755
Let's just say it's gonna come out anytime soon.

9520943
I know old comment but im just going to point out button has only had the game for 2 or 3 weeks.

its takes way longer then that for pregnancy.

Very nice.

Safe to say we're in Hiatus territory, now?

will it continue soon?

Login or register to comment