• Published 29th Nov 2018
  • 4,723 Views, 226 Comments

One Way Trip - SoulSpirit



I wake up in the hospital with severe pain, a small pony on my chest, and a princess in the room. Only to set out for my new life.

  • ...
26
 226
 4,723

In My Coma part 4

I was in a panic. Fire everywhere. Most of my friends already left. The towns of Ponyville and Canterlot where already taken. I was in the Ponyville library with Twilight when the roof came down on our heads. After the support of the structure gave out and the majority of the roof came down on us, Twilights horn was damaged. She was no longer able to do magic. Twilight laid there on the ground under a heap of rubble and I couldn’t concentrate enough to cast a levitation spell. I can’t focus with all this fire! Spike was a dragon and was resistant to fire, but he was only a baby dragon and wouldn’t have been able to free us from the debris so I told him to leave for the safehouse.

A pegasus, a cerulean pinto pegasus with white muzzle and legs that look like paint splashes, he also has emerald green eyes with a short crop marine mane and long tail found us and helped out. He used a rain cloud to put out the fire, but he wasn’t strong enough to help me free Twilight, the last one left. He to get me to leave, but I refused.

“I can’t leave her. She’s the last one!” I continued to try levitating the debris off Twilight, though was affecting my horn. I refuse to leave her behind in the reach of chaos. I tried and tried again. After some time, I had almost used up a dangerous amount of magic and was forced to stop.

“Come on, if we go now we could come back with help. Everypony will listen to you. You’re the closest thing to a leader they have right now.” the pegasus insisted. I paused, looking down at the unconscious form of Twilight.

“Leader?” I asked softly. “I’m no leader. At least no more than the average soul.” I sighed. “I know what I must do and it won’t be pretty. I must ask you to go and make sure everyone is safe.” I ordered him.

“No, I won’t leave you behind.” I lit up my horn and levitated something around his neck and his eyes widened. “Your pendant?”

“Go. Now!” I shouted, lighting up my horn in a threatening manner. “With that on the guards will trust you without question.” he nodded and flew off as fast as he could. I mumbled: “And God speed, Mix Up.” fighting the tears.

“Spirit.” I heard. I turned my attention back to Twilight.

“Twilight, hold on. Please!” The tears finally breaking free from their watery prison. “P-Please, d-don’t die.”

“I’ll be fine.” I heard her breath. Knowing that she was still alive was enough to give me the strength I needed. Lighting my horn, I managed to teleport her out from under the rubble. “I’ll be fine, just run.” I shook my head.

“This is the moment everything was for. My training, my trials, my very reason for existing in Equestria. I-”

“NO!” Twilight interrupted, now crying too. “Don’t say it.” she begged.

“I’m sorry, but I must go.” I paused. “Go to the safe house till it’s all over.” I looked away from her. I couldn't stand looking at her anymore. It was too painful. I started walking to my fate, leaving her behind.

Author's Note:

Trust me. The short ass chapters will stop soon. Also, feel free to speak your mind in the comments. I always read them.

Like, comment, and I hope you enjoyed.