• Published 29th Nov 2018
  • 4,723 Views, 226 Comments

One Way Trip - SoulSpirit



I wake up in the hospital with severe pain, a small pony on my chest, and a princess in the room. Only to set out for my new life.

  • ...
26
 226
 4,723

In my Coma part 1

I could see nothing, feel nothing, hear nothing, couldn’t do anything anymore. I would say something like ‘hello dark, we meet again’ or something like that, but it would sound a little too cliche to me. That, and I couldn’t seem to talk which was starting to get annoying. I tried to tap a hoof on the ground, but nothing happened. What the fucking hell? I started to get frustrated. I tried to remember what happened, but I couldn’t remember anything after the training grounds. Any attempt to remember more resulted in a throbbing headache. Maybe I could just rest. But for some reason, I couldn’t, like there was something preventing me from doing so. I started to get a weird feeling in my back like something was moving under my skin. The feeling persisted on and evolved into something more painful. I felt like screaming, I wanted to use my voice desperately. Soon the pain spread throughout my entire body. It seemed to worsen when I realized that I couldn’t track what part of my body hurt or what was hurting it. When it was over, all I could do was breath. Then I shut down in both body and mind as I began to vanish from the world of the subconscious.

Author's Note:

I know that this is super short, sorry. but It’s all that happens before the next chapter.