• Published 29th Nov 2018
  • 4,722 Views, 226 Comments

One Way Trip - SoulSpirit



I wake up in the hospital with severe pain, a small pony on my chest, and a princess in the room. Only to set out for my new life.

  • ...
26
 226
 4,722

I got Fucked (now edited)

"Fuck me" I moaned as I slowly began to wake up, noticing a few things right of the bat. First, my vision is blurred. Second, I can hear the beeps of the heart rate monitor, impossible to not recognize. Third, I could not feel my hands. And if that wasn't enough to make me start panicking, then the last thing I noticed sure as hell triggered it, an unbearable spike of pain that surged from the center of my forehead sure as hell did the trick.

It was at that moment that I began to scream. It was ear piercing. Such high pitch, that for a moment I could have sworn that my ears were about burst. Said burst sending the eardrums themselves shooting out like popcorn.

The pain must be dulling my awareness of my surroundings. I detected movement around and heard yelling. But the pain, like an X-Acto knife being used to carve on a wood art project to add extreme details except it applied to my flesh, I just wanted it to stop.

"Oh buck, by Celestia, he's awake. Send help and alert the higher-ups. NOW!" The voice sounded feminine and still professional even while panicking. Must be the nurse.

"Help me, please. It won't .... It... It won't....go away." I begged, but she did nothing, frozen to the floor in terror at he display before her on the bed.

Despite not being able to feel my hands I still made way for my attempt to rub my vision clear, but before I could do so I felt something plop down on my stomach and my vision was cleared and focused. What I saw sitting on me was but one of many surprises yet to come. I found a pristine white pony perched upon my stomach. Her main and tail being a cotton candy pink she seemed to be wearing a nurses hat with a red medical cross on it. I also noticed that the same symbol was on her hindquarters, but too much was going on for that to be on the list of things to worry about.

But then, I felt something press upon my cheek with such grace and warmth. And for some reason, it helped dull the pain and suppress the tears that I wasn't aware of until now. And what made me calm down finally was, after deciding to ignore the urge to question how, hearing her words, words that offered comfort.

"Sssssh now... Everything is going to be just fine." right when the heart rate monitor signaled that I was relatively calm, she dismounted my torso and made her way to the door, but before she made it to across the room, said door started to glow, then open.

What I saw beyond the said door wasn't what terrified me, though shocking as it was, but the raw powerful energy I felt as it filled the air.

The nurse gasped and bowed before the newcomer, said newcomer being an intimidatingly tall white pony with wings and a horn, upon addressing her as: "Princess Celestia. As you can see the stranger you asked to be observed has awoken. Though there was a slight problem just now..."

I tuned them out while I inspected my body. With what I discovered during my self-inspection was enough to cause me more than just worry and confusion, that being given away by the heart rate monitor, as I found that where there should have been hands and feet there were hooves. Along with the rest of my body resembling a pony. Fur, tail, mane, long ears, the whole shindig. White was the color of my coat and I also had blue ‘stockings’. But then I found something different when I checked my forehead for clues as to what caused me such pain. My hand, or hoof, bumped into something hard.

"Oi, did some asshole glue something to my head with a hot glue gun thinking of it as nothing more than a prank? That bloody hurt you know." I don't know how, maybe I said it in a way that came across as rude rather than the rambunctiously joking but cross manner I meant to convey, but that reminded them that I was still there and earned a scowl from the nurse. I was starting to think I might have crossed the line when the larger pony cleared her throat.

"Please leave us nurse Red Heart." Nurse Red Heart than left with a respectful bow, and the door shut. All was silent as I tried to see if I could read pony faces. Just from her eyes, I saw willpower, followed by a contemplating look. It seemed she was having a hard time thinking of a way to start the conversation.

"Look" I started, "I can see clearly that you want to talk but I need a mirror first. " She then had a questioning look on her face. So to clarify I added " Because as I have stated earlier some bloke thought it would be funny to glue something to my head with a hot glue gun. Just to make the prank painful. Don't say there's nothing there because I felt it with my hoof and I want to know just how humiliating an object they choose to attach." I finished while tapping on whatever was on my head.

Then Celestia chuckled."That's your horn silly."

"My horn?" I froze stiff in terror. I believe she noticed how I felt because she obeyed before I could repeat my request. Then I saw it. A long horn sticking out of my head. It was still loaded with pain but I still it. I stood up off the bed in front of the body sized mirror for it to show me my full image.

Author's Note:

Continued in the next chapter, Investigate part 1 -QuA.

I don't have a computer, and I had to type this on my tablet. Which is hard because the site like to change where I am typing mid_word and having to fix the mistakes caused by that was beyond annoying. So please don't be too harsh critizising me in the comments.

However on the other hand, on the off chance you enjoyed this fix please let me know. I appreciate every bit of support given.