• Published 28th Nov 2018
  • 3,511 Views, 4 Comments

Putting On Weight for Pinkie Pie - MessedUpMind



Dash finds herself enticed by Pinkie Pie's recent weight gain and secret stuffing sessions. She feels a new attraction to her fat, and sneaks over late at night to investigate. However, Pinkie catches her, feeds her up, and Dash starts to enjoy it...

  • ...
16
 4
 3,511

4. Glorious Gains

The next morning, Dash looked down to see her new coating of delicate, soft fat. "Looks like all that cake paid off!" proclaimed Dash, waking up Pinkie Pie.

Gaining consciousness, Pinkie slumped up and looked around. Her head stopped sharply as she saw her friend's new stomach, her face brightening in amazement. Dash’s belly had begun to hang over the straps of the chair; the fat stretched her skin and puffed out into a chubby, dome-shaped work of art. And at the summit of the mountain, the smooth fat pushed down a round crevasse, with a divinely deep drop into her belly button. "You look beautiful..." beamed an astonished Pinkie. Now that her friend was bigger, she was no longer alone in her gaining journey...

Pinkie Pie rolled sneakily into the kitchen on her doughball belly, taking some of the fresh pastries Mr and Mrs Cake had baked. Rainbow licked her lips at the delightful sight, her belly grumbling more than ever before. "I hope you like eating creamy, FATTENING cheese pastry..." said Pinkie in a low, seductive tone. Rainbow Dash felt a new buzz of arousal, which she now loved as much as her belly. She simply nodded her head, her overweight body staying completely trapped in the chair.

Lifting the first pastry off the tray, Pinkie Pie carried the cheese-inflated square over to Dash’s willing mouth. Leaning over in the same way as last night, Pinkie’s stomach oozed over Rainbow Dash. However, this time Dash’s belly also melted out like butter – finally not just Pinkie Pie's. Rainbow smiled at her, as she watched her preciously place the pastry into her mouth. She took one bite, and the melted cheese oozed over her tongue. "Ohh yeah, that's good," moaned Dash, the gooey cheese almost jamming her mouth together. Pinkie Pie could do nothing more but stare deeply, lustfully, into her partner’s pleased eyes.

Pinkie took the second bite, unleashing more luxurious cheese. A large blob fell out of the overstuffed pastry, splattering onto Dash’s wobbling belly. "Oops, dropped some,” Pinkie squeaked. "Looks like I might just have to lick it up..."

Pinkie bent down, resting her head onto Dash’s soft, cushion-like stomach. With one, slow movement, she licked up the creamy liquid cheese and gazed at the chubby blue Pegasus above her. Rainbow Dash quivered with arousal, staring deeply into Pinkie’s eyes. She dreamed of staying captive under Pinkie until she could barely walk; until the last feather on her wings was sucked up into her fat. She realised she would undoubtedly have to live with Pinkie from now on; she could no longer fly up to her current Cloudsdale home. However, this did the opposite of worrying her. She felt a new belonging in Sugarcube Corner. There was more energy in its atmosphere, than calorific energy in its cakes!

So, as Dash and Pinkie swallowed the last of their morning feast, Dash began to wonder – how would their friends react? Would they be disgusted? Would they get angry? Or, would they admire it, and join in the luxurious stuffing... Rainbow hoped for the latter. Applejack would surely do well at it, with all the apple pastries they take pleasure in baking. Maybe Twilight would enjoy it too; being able to lounge for hours studying, her slump of fat keeping her legs from being able to move. There was that one time - when she first arrived at Ponyville. She had completely stuffed herself with Applejack’s pastries - and who knows, maybe she enjoyed it!

But ignoring whatever their friends thought, Dash and Pinkie were piling on the pounds together, and no one could stop them...

It seems Rainbow Dash finally showed her true colours. She never knew her rainbow mane was lacking the bright touch of Pink... But now she finally had it, forever by her side...

Comments ( 4 )

This was nice but way too short.

Kinda want to see a follow up, with Rarity being seduced into the group as well.

I like it. Short but well-written. Nice work!

So, as Dash and Pinkie swallowed the last of their morning feast, Dash began to wonder – how would their friends react? Would they be disgusted? Would they get angry? Or, would they admire it, and join in the luxurious stuffing... Rainbow hoped for the latter. Applejack would surely do well at it, with all the apple pastries they take pleasure in baking. Maybe Twilight would enjoy it too; being able to lounge for hours studying, her slump of fat keeping her legs from being able to move. There was that one time - when she first arrived at Ponyville. She had completely stuffed herself with Applejack’s pastries - and who knows, maybe she enjoyed it!

I'd love to see a sequel to this story using this idea.

Login or register to comment