• Published 28th Nov 2018
  • 3,535 Views, 4 Comments

Putting On Weight for Pinkie Pie - MessedUpMind



Dash finds herself enticed by Pinkie Pie's recent weight gain and secret stuffing sessions. She feels a new attraction to her fat, and sneaks over late at night to investigate. However, Pinkie catches her, feeds her up, and Dash starts to enjoy it...

  • ...
16
 4
 3,535

3. Submitting to the Feeding

Pinkie proclaimed passionately, "Let's get fat. It can't just be me who's fat, we'll both be fat together, won't we Dash! We'll come down here in late hours and smother ourselves in cake, eating it until we pass out. And, since you seem to looove staring at my belly, I thought you’d love having your own to stare at too! When I'm not around, you could just look in the mirror! So wadd’ya say?” - As Pinkie leaned over, her soft fat pushed against Rainbow Dash. The warm, thick belly smothered out on top of her, and Dash began to envy the pudginess.

"FEED ME NOW", she helplessly blurted. A Freudian slip... She tried to shove a hoof in her mouth in shock, but the restricting chair kept her unable to move.

"That's what I wanna hear!" said Pinkie gleefully. "Here's the first cupcake. Extra fatty, sugary, BUTTERY icing, with luxurious sponge cake inside. 50 boxes of these will turn your Thunderbolt abilities into Thunder THIGHS! You’ll go from wearing flight clothes to tight clothes! Now open up!"

Dash opened wide, as Pinkie slid the first cupcake into her mouth. Leaning on top, she elegantly closed Dash’s mouth with her hoof. "Now enjoy..." she whispered. The fear of consequences began to race through Dash, but she couldn't stop herself. The seductive satisfaction rushed through her body, as the smooth icing squished against the sides of her mouth. Part of her felt it was so wrong; the cake was definitely full of fat and enough to ruin her flying ability. The cake's calorific effect was clearly evident on Pinkie’s own body – but Dash kept chewing. Pinkie's words felt chilling and sinister, yet they only sparked more tempting arousal...

"I know it's hard, Rainbow Dash. Sometimes you just have to let go; leave your flying days behind." Pinkie approached Dash’s already-open mouth with the next cupcake, sliding it in whole so Dash could no longer speak. "It might feel wrong at first, but you'll accept your growing belly. Just say goodbye to the Wonderbolts, and all the training you did for them, ‘cause you’re gonna grow into my big, chubby, cuddly friend!"

Rainbow Dash now felt even more scared and unnerved, but the arousal swallowed it whole - quicker than she could swallow Pinkie's cupcakes.

Dash imagined herself straining to fly, unable to do what she used to love doing. She pictured her belly bouncing around, the tight Wonderbolts' suit barely reaching halfway down her bulging body. Oh, how she wanted that figure. Huge rolls of fat tumbling down her build, and two suffocated wings sprouting through the thick folds in her back. All she had currently was a thin, streamlined shape, soon to fatten up into her new dream.

Pinkie Pie had full control over her slender, sky-blue friend. She dictated the destiny of Dash’s physique. Dash had no control over how large she was going to become, and this enticed her more. You could almost say she couldn’t 'weight' for it.

Pinkie was eager to ask, "When did you last perform a sonic rainboom?” Dash didn't want to speak; she needed to savour every second by eating efficiently.

"Last week", she mumbled, her mouth stuffed with creamy delight. She knew this rainboom was now the last she would ever perform, as her bloated stomach began digesting the cakes into fat. "I can feel the weight coming on already" she said with dirty satisfaction.

Her stomach grew with every delicious cake she ate; Dash went through chocolate, vanilla, blueberry, ‘banoffee‘- she couldn't even count the rest, not to mention counting the calories. All of it blurred into one indulgent sugary feast, fed to her by a pudgy pink princess. Or, to phrase it more accurately, a princess in Dash’s eyes. Her full, bloated stomach was nearly as big as Pinkie’s empty, flabby one, but she kept fighting the pain in her stretching belly. Every time she swallowed, another mouthful of cake stretched out her stomach and forced her body to process the fat.

“I know it hurts, Dash, but all growth hurts. The struggle will pay off in the end, and you will grow! You’ll get through these growing pains – I believe in you!” Pinkie comforted Dash, delicately placing a kiss on her cheek.

An army could demolish a chateau, but Dash was demolishing a gateau. Her stomach only gurgled and grumbled for more. The whole store's cake supply began to deplete, with every treat tightly crammed into Rainbow’s giant, growling belly. “Uggggh. I’m so full...” she moaned.

"Oh, sounds like your body strength is going to good use, Rainbow Dash! Instead of flying around, those strong muscles are breaking down all that cake! And soon, they'll be holding up your flabby ol' belly!" grinned a devious Pinkie. "But you don't want them to starrrve, burning energy on all that tough... digesting... WORK…" Pinkie tumbled on her back dramatically, her enormous belly wobbling around at the same time. Pinkie’s face dropped at the thought of burning calories.

Pinkie plodded through a plethora of empty cake boxes, eventually finding the fridge in the room's back corner. Opening the door, she lifted out a hefty gallon of thick, creamy milkshake. "Here, this'll help those tired muscles out! It’s my classic milkshake recipe, but with added butter and ice cream this time!"

Approaching the cyan mountain that was Rainbow Dash, she shoved a large feeding tube into her mouth. Pinkie stood on a tall chair, and began pouring the dense, gluttonous milkshake into the funnel. Rainbow closed her eyes as she sucked on the fattening elixir, the liquid swirling and spinning into her body. One could say this put the cherry on top of the ‘cake’... This was it. Her flying days were over. She would wake up the next morning with a towering, doughy stomach, anchoring her to the ground. Dash accepted it; the sky was no longer for her. The Wonderbolts would stop hanging out with her, and she would instead indulge in nightly feasts with her plump pink friend. THIS was for her... A life of wearing tight, plus-sized clothing that could still barely fit, and feeling her gaining perfection all day long.

The healthy past swashed away like the milkshake gulping down her throat, and her belly rumbled a moan of satisfaction. The sugar had filled her body with vibrant energy, but this time she wouldn't be burning it off. Soon her body would adapt to its new routine, and calories would turn straight into fat, instead of giving her the usual energy boost.

Dash remembered the previous day; all the fantastic stunts she had performed in front of her eager crowd. She flew to the rainbow and back, spinning and circling around like no other pony could. That was real talent. But, looking at her bloated stomach now, the future didn’t look so athletic. Strangely, these thoughts only turned Dash on. Transforming from thin to fat; agile to immobile. She pictured herself attempting to fly again, barely being able to lift a single inch from the ground. Someday her wings could be completely swallowed up by her fat rolls, and her legs unable to reach the ground due to the size of her belly. She imagined herself looking like an inflated balloon mascot, floating in a parade - this comparison only made her laugh. But laughing proved to be painful; it shook her rock-hard heap of a stomach, reminding her of how much food she had consumed.

"Now, I don't want you moving and burning any energy, so you'll be sleeping right where you are!" advised Pinkie – a sensible suggestion for a change. Rainbow Dash agreed and, letting her body digest the heavy load of calories, she slowly drifted off into her food-coma induced sleep.

Pinkie may not have eaten much, but that was okay; she had generously given the feast to a friend who really needed it. All night they dreamed of their amazing fantasy, and as they slept, Dash’s belly slowly transformed from solid and bloated to squishy and fat.