• Published 28th Nov 2018
  • 3,545 Views, 4 Comments

Putting On Weight for Pinkie Pie - MessedUpMind



Dash finds herself enticed by Pinkie Pie's recent weight gain and secret stuffing sessions. She feels a new attraction to her fat, and sneaks over late at night to investigate. However, Pinkie catches her, feeds her up, and Dash starts to enjoy it...

  • ...
16
 4
 3,545

1. The Attraction

Down in a frosty ponyville, it had become one cold winter. All animals in sight had been plumped up and sent to hibernate. Rainbow Dash had just finished her job in the white misty heavens, filling up the sky with Cloudsdale’s freshest winter clouds. She was the fastest at the job, everyone had concluded. Her flying skill was ‘out of this world’; she would elegantly spin through the cold collecting clouds, glide through gale winds, and soar through burning sunshine. Whatever the weather, Dash always had a trick to amaze everyone. There was just one thought that knawed at her mind: Pinkie Pie.

Ever since the start of Winter, Pinkie had been isolating herself from the world, rarely seeing her friends. Every day she backed into the basement of Sugarcube Corner, locking the door behind her. And when she would finally reappear, her belly had become bigger and flabbier every time.

Rainbow Dash couldn't help but notice what Pinkie Pie had become. Her once slender, bouncy figure had slowed into an overweight blob of pink flab. Whenever she walked by, time appeared to slow down – either that or Pinkie simply walked slower – and Dash’s eyes were glued to the bouncing rolls of fat under her soft stomach.

Something pulled her towards it - an indescribable feeling. She would normally be concerned for her friend gaining so much weight and losing her agility; her cute little winter clothes getting tighter every day. Yet somehow, the longer she stared, the more she longed for what she saw.

Dash was disastrous at being discreet. Pinkie must have noticed those glaring eyes hundreds of times, yet she never spoke a word. So, to ‘clear the skies’ over it, Dash approached her. “I know animals need to fatten up for the winter and all, but-“

“Oh you mean my belllllly?” emphasised Pinkie, shaking her monster of a stomach around. “I’m not fat, I’m just cuddly you see! You need it when the winter is so freeezing collld! Anyway gotta go quickly now bye!” – Dash had no time to talk. What WAS Pinkie up to!? Dash pretty much knew already; locking herself in a basement and coming out bloated and bigger each time? Her private routine was becoming obvious.

Rainbow Dash watched Pinkie’s rolls jiggling from left to right, as she plodded into her infamous basement. She turned her head away abruptly, as Pinkie caught her eye - that felt awkward... It was as if... As if Pinkie knew she’d be looking. What was she planning? This new thrill was driving Dash crazy, and a dirty temptation was bugging her. She made a fateful decision to come alone and investigate at night...