• Published 26th Nov 2018
  • 1,592 Views, 37 Comments

Scoota-who?! - LunaScribbles



A human suddenly wakes up in Equestria as Scootaloo.

  • ...
12
 37
 1,592

Chapter 4: Fight?

I was at Craig's home. It wasn't anything fancy, but comparing his home to my brother's apartment was like comparing a mansion to a cardboard box. Craig grabbed a remote and turned on the television. The television was big, but not gigantic like the ones in the nearby shop. He turned something on below the TV. It was a video game console! I've never seen one. Shaun said something about owning one before the whole incident with dad. After that, he sold everything he ever had.

I sighed at the thought of Shaun again. Craig seemed to have noticed my expressions as he perked his head a bit from behind the television.

"Hm?"

"Oh, it's nothing." I lied as I sat down on the couch. Craig might not be the smartest academic-wise, but he can tell a person if they're lying or not from a mile away.

"I know you're upset and all, but you gotta hope for the best. He's hooked up to the tubes. The only thing left to do is hope."

He was right. I just have to focus in the now and hope for the best. Craig finally finished setting up the console and the TV flashed an array of colors and words on screen. He then nudged me with what seems to be a controller.

"Yo, wanna play a game to take your mind off of things? It helps me a lot whenever I'm feeling down." said Craig as he handed me one.

"Thanks, Craig."

"Eh, don't mention it. Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 was basically Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, but with bikes instead of boards."

"You really like biking, don't you?"

"I mean, your brother was great at it! He sort of inspired me. Hey, if you think you're the only one that's hoping for your brother to get better then think again." he said chuckling. "You're not alone. And I hope he isn't too."


"FUCK! Leave me alone!" I hissed out as I was being forcefully put on one of those wagons those kids back in the playground at home play with. It was attached to what seems to be a scooter. It had a pretty cool paintjob from what I can tell.

"Applebloom, are you sure you know how to ride a scooter?" said Sweetie Belle as she sat beside me on the wagon.

"Eeyup. Ah've been doing a lot of things while Scootaloo was off busy practicin' with her books and what not." says Applebloom as she grabs on the handlebars of the Scooter.

"Where the fuck are you taking me?" I asked angrily.

"Could ya' stop saying fuck fer', like, a secon'?"

"Applebloom, what does fuck mean?" asked Sweetie Belle.

"It's a bad wo--"

"It's a password for free ice cream. I prefer you say it in front of an adult." I quickly cut off Applebloom.

"Oh, I see." Sweetie Belle then inhaled a lot of air, and then shouted. "FUCK!"

The shout echoed.


"I really hope the sleepover they're having was a fun one." giggled Rarity as she was happily sowing another commissioned gown.

"Ya sure?" Rainbow Dash said, with a worried tone in her voice. "Scootaloo almost killed herself by accident by hurling herself off a cloud."

"Well, she isn't dead, that's for sure, and that's what matters." said Rarity. "As far as I know, all of them are having harmless fun at the Applefarm. Probably playing around the barn animals..." Rarity shuddered at the thought of being near barn animals. "Nonetheless, they're safe in Applejack's hooves. It's not like being at the Apple farm could be a bad influence on her."

"FUCK!"

Rainbow Dash, confused, spoke up. "That sounded like Swee-"

"APPLEJACK, I WILL DESTROY YOU!"


Applebloom looked at me with murderous intent. She then rolled her eyes and began to scoot. I dunno what scooter terminologies are. Never rode one. Was more of a bike guy myself.

"We're takin' ya' to the hospital to get that darn'd noggin' of yers' checked. Yer' clearly not actin' alright!" Applebloom yelled.

"I'm absolutely fine, darling. Nothing is wrong with the organ which is located in my cranium." I mocked. Applebloom wasn't having any of my shit at the moment. Sweetie Belle seemed to be looking at me with a worried face. "Why are you staring at me, dear?"

"Yep, noggin' problem." said Sweetie Belle, with the worried tone matching her face at the moment.

"Eeyup."

So we rode on the path until we finally reached the hospital. We all got off the wagon, in front of the entrance.

"Here, 'Scootaloo'." Applebloom said, "Yer' here in the Hospital. We'll leave ya' here. Don't do anythin' stupid."

"Oh why, 2+2=4. I ain't so stupid after all. Should be enough for a farm pony to understand."

"Alright that's it, Ah've had enough of yer' shit." Applebloom nearly brought out a hoof at me until, using my magic, have made a forcefield around me. The hoof rebounded and Applebloom staggered. "Grr!"

"You think you can fight me? I've got magic, bitch!"

"Oh yeah? Ah've got..." she pondered for a bit. "Well, fuck ya' too!" Applebloom yelled out.

"Didn't take you for a potty mouth, Applebloom." she said as she took another swing, which I used the power of magic to dodge and punch her in the face.

"Yeah, well Ah never took ya' for one either!" she yelled as he did a Karate kick that actually got me in the face.

"Fuck!" I stumbled on the grass. Using magic to pick myself up, I quickly managed to prepare myself. I saw that she was charging right at me. "Charging at me? I'll be glad to charge in too."

"Yer' a smug piece a' shit!" Applebloom yelled out of anger.

"Look who's talkin', piece of shit!"

We were about to exchange hoofs to the face in that charge attack until...

"STOP! All of you." we were then stuck in place, like pressing pause on a DVD player. Our hoofs an inch apart to our faces. It was Sweetie Belle doing some magic, and she definitely did not look happy. "Would you think about all this. All you're doing is hurting yourselves even more!"

She turned to the both of us, glaring. "Yes, I know that Scootaloo is a bit loose in the head right now, but she's still our friend. Applebloom, she's our friend. And as far as I'm concerned, friends don't fight each other... So please. Don't?"

"You know, she makes a compelling point. Truce?" I said.

"Maybe." Sweetie glared at Applebloom. "Alright alright. Fine."

We were then released from the magic pause button. We quickly stopped our exchange of hoofs to the face. Hoping that things would be less complicated, Applebloom then turned to me, with her eyes like knives staring down at my soul. "Ah know y'ain't the real Scootaloo."

"Oh thank God! That's what I've been trying to tell you!"

"Wait, really?" Applebloom raised an eyebrow.

"Holy fuck, you really are a farm po-" then suddenly my mouth stopped producing sound. My mouth was gone! I saw Sweetie Belle's horn glowing.

"No more trash talk. We're friends here, right?"

I nodded, in hopes of getting my mouth back.

"Good." she then released me from her magic grasp. "Now let's go to the hospital and get your hoof treated."

"I guess..."